Broken

You walked around the old apartment, packing the last bag. The TV played lowly as you fumbled with the zipper, your tear stained cheeks gaining more tears. 

You walked over to the photo frames, wondering if Johnny would ever take them down. The bright sun was noticeable in the background, his arms tightly wrapped around your waist, staring into your eyes. 

You turned on your heels, heading for the old bedroom you once shared with the world famous pop star. A large teddy bear sat in the corner of the room, the one Johnny won for you at a fair on the first date. A small smile danced on your lips as you remembered how Johnny wouldn't leave the fair until he had won you it. 

The roses in a vase beside the bed side table were now turning a slight brown colour as they slowly died. He had brought you a dozen roses on Valentines day, as well as breakfast in bed, when he secretly hired someone to make it. 

You walked out of the room, and back into the dining room. You turned your head towards the TV as a new segment came on. "So Johnny, How are you?" a TV presenter asked a tense Johnny, you turned the volume up, wanting to hear Johnny's response.

"Fine" Johnny replied shortly, "How's the tour?" The presenter went on, "Good"Johnny answered, scratching the back of his neck. "How's your love life?" The presenter asked curiously, shuffling the papers on his desk. 

Johnny froze, his eyes wondering around the set. Even from the screen, you could see his eyes tear over. "Um, excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom" Johnny stuttered, getting up from his seat and hurrying off the screen. 

Your heart broke even more. He was broken. The smiling Johnny everyone knew and loved was broken. All because you left him.

You jumped at the sound of your phone vibrating in your pocket. You took out the phone and read the message....

Johnny❤️: I need you. 

-

-

-

-

Hello guys. 

Idk what this was.

anyways, I'm so excited for christmas!

BYEEEEEE