Goodbye

Your driving home from work. You were given a pretty good pay rise by your boss, so your excited to go home and tell your fiancee. As your parking the car in your driveway, you admire the sparkling diamond on your finger.

You walk up to the front door of the home you and your fiancee, Johnny, share. Your phone dings, it's from your best friend. You laugh at the message as you open the front door. You plan on heading straight to the kitchen, but movement in the living room beside you makes you stop. You peer into the room expecting to see just Johnny. You eyes widen in shock.

Mackenzie Ziegler was in your home. Making out with your future husband. Your heart sinks to your shoes. Your mouth drops open. The keys and the phone you were holding in your hand slip onto the floor, making a loud noise. Mackenzie and Johnny look up at you. Johnny's face turns white. You try and fight back tears as you pick up the keys and phone and walk out the door to your car. 

Your about to open your car door when you feel a hand on your shoulder. You spin around to see the sorrow filled face of Johnny. "LET ME GO!" you scream, but that only makes Johnny tighten his grip, "I SAID LET ME GO YOU FILTHY CHEATING RAT!". Tears started trickling down your cheeks. "Let me expla-"Johnny tried to say, but you cut him off. "THERES NO NEED FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN. I SAW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!" you yelled.

"I'm sorr-" Johnny tried to say again, "SORRY WON'T WORK THIS TIME JOHNNY" you hissed. Johnny hung his head in shame. "if you would just let me explain!" Johnny  said loudly. "YOU FREAKING CHEATED ON ME, YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN. I WALKED RIGHT IN AND SAW YOU SWAPPING SALVIA WITH THAT B*TCH!" you screeched, "DID YOU JUST HAPPEN TO FORGET THAT YOU WERE ENAGED?!"

Tears started streaming down Johnny's cheeks as he burrowed his head in his hands. Then the anger that was boiling suddenly cooled and a wave of sadness swept over you. You couldn't help it, the tears started flowing. "I thought you loved me" you say miserably. Johnny''s head shot up, his eyes met yours. You glanced at the gorgeous ring on your finger, "The wedding is off" you say while sliding the ring off your finger, "and we are over".

You hand the ring back to Johnny, "Maybe you can go and marry her, you must love her a lot if you were going and making out with her behind my back" you say furiously. Johnny's eyes fill with hurt but you ignore it. Johnny tries to take your hand again, put you snatch it back. "Goodbye Johnny Orlando, I will always remember the memories but I'm sure you won't" you mumble as you open the car door and get in. Johnny's eyes a filled with sadness. As your pulling out of the driveway, Johnny starts to run after the car. You start driving away, you look back and see John in the middle of the road, on his knees with his head in his hands, bawling.

You turn you attention back to the road, trying to keep your eyes from clouding up with tears.

:O

YEESH, I just made Johnny look really bad by making him cheat. Oh well, good drama tho XD

I'm thinking of making a part two. What do you guys want me to do?

see yous laterrrr 👋🏻

Instagram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos