The best kind of bouquet

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT!

Ah, Valentines day, a day filled with love, flowers and chocolate. A day that every couple spent together. You sighed, knowing that your boyfriend was not going to be with you today. He was in the recording studio...Once again.

This valentines day was supposed to be the first one you and boyfriend, Johnny, were going to spend together as a couple. That is, until he texted you ten minutes ago telling you he had to be in the studio.

I suppose I can go on a date with my dog  You thought, looking over at the maltese, sleeping next to you. You got up and decided to treat yourself to breakfast at your favourite cafe. You took a shower, got dressed, did your hair and put on a tiny bit of makeup on. Grabbing your keys, phone and wallet you hurried out the door and onto the street. 

The walk to the cafe wasn't too far but as soon as you turned into the street the cafe, and a bunch of other shops, were on, You immediately noticed how everyone on the street seemed to have their partner with them. Once again, the feeling of sadness swept over you. Wishing Johnny was here holding your hand, you pushed open the door of the cafe. 

The cafe was busy but you managed to find a table. You ordered your favourite breakfast, and sat and waited for it to come out. The breakfast was delicious. You payed and left. You decided to go back home and binge watch Netflix with your dog. 

It was 5pm when you heard a key turn in the lock of the front door, and someone walk into the living room, where you were, crying after just finishing 'the notebook'. You felt a kiss on the top of your head. You turned to see Johnny. "Hey John" you said quietly, wiping away the stray tears on your cheek.  "Hey Princess, I'm sorry I couldn't be with you today so I got you these" Johnny pulled out a bouquet of...CHICKEN NUGGETS! You screamed in happiness and flung your arms around Johnny. "Oh yes! This will be our dinner" you said happily, taking the bouquet out of Johnny's hand. 

"But that's not all, I finished the song I was working on today, just in time for tonight. So I want to sing it for you." Johnny said, before taking your hands. He started singing the song. It was beautiful. When he finished there were tears running down your face. "The song was about you, Y/n. Your the most amazing person I've met, A minute doesn't go by without me thinking about you. Your the person who lights up the whole day on the darkest days. Your the best thing that's happened to me. I honestly don't deserve you, but I'm so lucky to have you. Y/n I love you so much" Johnny said, softly. You were now sobbing, words just wouldn't come out of your mouth. You pulled Johnny into the tightest bear hug, "I love you too" You managed to say.

The rest of the night was spent dining on quality chicken nuggets, snuggling up to each other on the couch, watching scary movies and you begging Johnny to sing the song, over and over and over again. To be honest,  this has been the best valentines day yet  You thought, as Johnny kissed your forehead. 

.

.

HELLO PEOPLE

Ok, I have something important to tell you guys....I FREAKING BANGED MY FUNNY BONE WHILE WRITING THIS AND MY HAND WENT ALL TINGLY AND I COULN'T WRITE PROPERLY! Nah, Just joking, thats not the news, but I did bang my funny bone and it hurt...ALOT

Ok so the real news is, Since it's exactly a week before Valentines Day (in Australia), I've decided to do  Valentines Day themed imagines ALL WEEK leading up to Valentines Day, and maybe a big imagine on the actual day of Valentines day. 

SO THATS MA NEWS^^ ALSO BIG THANKS TO Caitlin09824512 FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA. Go check out her books, their pretty good ;)

Hope you enjoyed this imagine (even though it sucked..miserably) :D BAIIIII