Do me the Honour?

A/N Thank you guys soooooo much for 100+ votes and 900+ reads! ily all <3

Your eyes flutter open as you feel soft lips brush over your cheek. "Wakey wakey smakey cakey" Johnny whispers in your ear, giggling.  You give him a evil stare before dissolving into giggles. "Do I have to get up" You say groggily, "Only if you want pancakes" Johnny replies, cuddling you. "I want pancakes!" You say, jumping out of bed. 

Johnny chuckles at the sight of your bed hair, "What!?" you pout, "do I look like a cow?!", "Of course not! Your so breathtaking even without any effort" He says. You smile. "I want pancakes now!" You say, jumping onto Johnny's back. Johnny laughs then piggy backs you to the kitchen.

"Babe?" Johnny says, making a second batch of pancakes, "yeah?" You answer, scoffing mouthfuls of pancake into your mouth. "I've been thinking about this...I never really had before but since we went to that christening for Darian's baby..." He began, walking over to you. "Oh god Johnny! We aren't having kids just yet! I wanna get married first! " you say. 

"Calm down, thats not it" Johnny replies, smiling. "y/n y/l/n" he says, getting down on one knee, "Would you do me the honour and..." Johnny paused smirking, "get a puppy with me?"

"O MY GOSH YES!"

Did I get you? i really love this one XD

baiiiii👋🏻

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos