Haunted

Johnny's POV

I see her every where, I hear her every where.

"Johnny!" She calls, "No! I can't come!" I cry. "But this was all your fault" She laughs, "You did this to me, and now I'm never leaving you alone"

I can feel her presence in the house somewhere, which reminds me, I have to move.

"Please, I'm sorry, It was an accident!" I yell, tears streaming down my face. She suddenly appears right in front of me. I scream in fright.

She's so pale. Her whole body is bruised and battered. Her clothes are torn, the clothes she wore the night of the accident. Her hair is knotted. But her eyes, her eyes are a black pool. Her mouth twisted up in a smirk, Blood tripping from her onto the floor. She was still so beautiful, yet so terrifying. 

"Awh, Johnny I will always love you but you will forget about me, won't you?" She whispers, eerily, moving closer with every word. Her black eyes staring right at me, like she can see everything I'm thinking. She reaches out her pale hand, blood dripping off the end of her fingers. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yell. "Johnny?!" I hear a voice that's not hers. I feel my body being shaken and she disappears. I catch my breathe and open my eyes to be staring at the ceiling. 

"Baby? What's wrong?" My new girlfriend, Bella, asks. "Did you dream about her again?" I nod my head, my hands still shaking. "Sweetheart, she died two years ago and your still thinking about her. Isn't it time you moved on?  Why is she still haunting you? I honestly think it's all in your head . Go back to sleep baby." Bella said softly, planting a kiss on my cheek. "She was special, I will never forget about her" I mutter, not loud enough for Bella to hear.

I switch of the light and snuggle deeper into the blanket. I hear my phone vibrate in the darkness. I reach over and grab it from the nightstand. 

Unknown - 

Don't forget about me. I'll always be here...waiting

I inhale a sharp breath. I know exactly who sent this, but how? She's supposed to be dead.

I decide to try and sleep. As I close my eyes, I see her pale figure in the bedroom mirror.

I can't forget, because she's always around to haunt me. But I'll always love her.

-

-

-

Hello chickens!

Did you like this one? I had a request to do something a bit like 'invisible' and ' broken' and stuff so I thought why not make it creepier?

Sorry if I scared you. I was home alone while writing this so I think I scared myself...

Want more like this? Comment! Also my requests are open, just private message me :)

Ilya x