Prank gone right?

You had just gotten home from work. It had been a stressful day and you were in much need of a cuddle from your boyfriend. You walked into the front door and you immediately noticed something red on the ground.

Blood? You followed the trail of  blood which led you to the bathroom. The lights were off but you could just make out the silhouette of Johnny on his knees. Your heart dropped to your shoes, You turned the lights on and ran to Johnny's side, you turned his head towards yours. A big smile was on his face.

"I got you!" He laughed. You dropped your hands from Johnny's face. "O my Gawd John! Are you serious? I though something terrible had happened! You idiot!" You yelled. "Baby, calm down, it was just a prank. It was Hayden's idea" Johnny said in defence, wrapping his arms around you. You glared at him and shrugged off his arms, then you ran to the bedroom.

You slammed the door shut and sat on your bed. A smirk suddenly appeared on your face. You would prank Johnny back by giving  him the silent treatment. "Babe?" you heard Johnny's voice echo through the hallway, getting closer to the bedroom. You got up from the bed and opened the bedroom door, You saw Johnny's face light up but fall as soon as you walked past him. 

You grabbed your phone from the kitchen bench and sat down on the couch. "Princess?" Johnny called, you stifled your smile. You loved being called that and Johnny knew it. Johnny walked over to the couch and sat nearly on top of you. He then tried to attempt stealing your phone. But before he could take you put it down beside you. "Baaaaaabbbbyyyyyyy" Johnny whined "talk to meeeeeee". 

You picked up the remote and turned on the TV, ignoring Johnny's desperate attempts to get you to talk to him. "I know!" Johnny exclaimed, getting up and disappearing into the kitchen, reappearing a minute later with chocolate. Johnny then sat back down next to you and started teasing you with the chocolate. "mmmmm y/n" he mocked "want some?". Though it was hard you continued to keep your eyes on the TV. Johnny huffed then went back to the bedroom.

Once he was gone, you took the chocolate and started eating it, giggling at the same time. You were silenced as you heard Johnny return. He stood in front of you, planted his lips on yours then broke away. Damn it was getting hard not to talk.  "I was gonna save this for our date tonight, but since your not talking to me..." Johnny says getting down on one knee.

You tried to focus on the TV. Tears on the verge of escaping." y/n y/m/n y/l/n, I have loved you since the day I met you, 10 years ago. And I have never been more in love with you then I am right now. I have cherished every memory since the day I asked you to be my girlfriend, 4 years,  23 hours, so many minutes, and a lot of seconds ago. There will never be a time that I won't love you. Ever. I want to spend forever with you. So princess, Marry me?" Johnny said, holding out a tiny box with a beautiful diamond ring in it.

Your hands flew up to your mouth. You jumped into his lap, smothering him in kisses. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" You say, excitedly. Johnny stands up, still holding you and kisses your lips. He gently puts you down, your lips still interlocked. Johnny breaks away, and takes your hand, he slips the ring onto your finger. You squeal and fling yourself on Johnny. You cup his chin and kiss him once again

"Think we can do this all over again over dinner?" Johnny chuckles. "Of course! I wanna hear those words all over again"

AWEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO CUTE <3

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter -