Who is he?

A/N Hey guys I'm @millydal and my names Amelia. I am one of Tegan's best friends. As you probably know I have written a few imagines for Tegan and I am really proud of this one I wrote and edited it by myself (because usually Tegan edits them because apparently my editing skills are 'rubbish') and I would like to know what you guys think. So please let me know in the comments, thanks so much.

P.S THANKS SO MUCH FOR GIVING TEGAN OVER 1.3K VIEWS AND OVER 150 VOTES EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T SAY IT SHE'S SO SO SOOOO HAPPY. ALSO GUYS JUST BECAUSE YOU AREN'T MY FANS DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS EVERYONE.

❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎❀❤︎

Your P.O.V

You slowly crawl away from Johnny, you are in your bed together as you have been together for 6 months (yesterday was your anniversary) , as you slowly crawl away you think about the fact that this is the 183rd day that you have slept with Johnny and it is the 183rd day that you have crawled away from him. You go and get the spare blankets and take them into the bathroom where you set up your camp bed next to the floorboard that opens up into your weapons chamber. You lock and bolt the door and lay down to sleep, this is the only place you feel safe because this is the only place where you are truly safe.

Your alarm goes off at 7 o'clock and you stand up and put the blankets back then pick out a white low cut tank top with light ripped denim jeans and mint vans to wear and enter the bathroom to shower and change.

When you get out of the shower you check your phone and see that it is 7:30 and you quickly check your messages, finding none from him you sigh with relief. You exit the bathroom to see that as usual Johnny is still asleep. You pass him, smiling at his sleeping face, and go into the kitchen to start making pancakes.

At 8:00 you finish the pancakes and head upstairs to wake Johnny, when you wake him he asks you if he texted you, you reply no and he gets out of bed and you walk hand in hand to the kitchen to eat your pancakes. As you eat you and Johnny decide that today you will go and have a picnic in the park then come home and watch mean girls, as it is your day to choose the movie.

As Johnny heads upstairs to shower and change you clean up the kitchen and pack the picnic ready to go for later, you love doing all the jobs as it gets your mind off him. When Johnny comes back downstairs you are sitting on the couch watching re-runs of the Simpsons. You don't hear him sneak up behind you and he yells BOO at you. You scream and spin around to slap him in the face, he dodges you easily and laughs. "Johnny!" you yell at him "I thought you were him" you say. "I know I'm sorry, it's just so cute to see how you react" he replies you pout and he makes a pretend sad face while staring at the ground. You grin evilly as you grab a pillow and pelt it at his face. It hits him hard and knocks him to the ground, you quickly jump on top of him and sit on his stomach. "I win" you say cheekily "oh really?" Johnny asks with an amused look on his face he quickly flips you over onto your back and lays his body on top of yours, you struggle to get away but he has you pinned to the ground "I think I win" Johnny says smiling then kisses you on the lips.

At the park you eat your picnic lunch of ham and cheese sandwiches, chips, cake, apples and ice cream while watching the children play on the playground. When you finish your food you lay down on Johnny's lap and he plays with your hair "I love you so much y/n" Hey says softly, while stroking your hair. "I love you to Johnny" you say back, and you slowly fall asleep.

Johnny's P.O.V

You pick her up and carry her bridal style into the car, as you drive you watch her sleeping face and smile. God you are so in love with her. When you pull up at your house you carry her into the lounge room and rest her on the couch, you lay down next to her and pull the blanket around you both, you switch the T.V on and find mean girls, pressing play you wake her and you both watch mean girls together.

Your P.O.V

When mean girls finishes you and Johnny start clapping like goofs and you laugh with him before getting up to retrieve your phone. As you turn the screen on you see a message you read the name at the top and the world goes black as you fall.

I'm thinking about making a part 2. What do you guys think I should do? Also who do you think 'he' is? 😏😏😏