Sick

3.1K reads?! 

----------------------------------------

You woke up with a pain in your throat, "What the hell?!" you mutter to yourself. All of a sudden you burst into a coughing fit, after you finished you feel a bit dizzy. You shrug it off and walk downstairs to the kitchen, expecting to see Johnny. Instead you see a note, Hey Princess, got called into the studio early. I'll be back later this afternoon. Breakfast is in the fridge - Johnny x. You laugh at how old school Johnny is, has he ever heard of text messaging? Suddenly you laugh is replaced by a cough. "Geez" you say, rubbing your throat.

You search through the fridge for the breakfast Johnny made. Cold eggs and avocado. Yum. You roll your eyes before settling down on the couch. You flick Netflix on and begin to watch Stranger things. Half way through your breakfast, you get a funny feeling in your tummy. Your eyes widen as your throw your hand up to your mouth and race to the bathroom. After you have finished vomiting, you sit on the cool floor of the bathroom, Taking deep breathes. "What the hell is wrong with me today?" you wonder out loud. 

After the feeling in your tummy finally ceases, you get up from the floor and stagger to your bedroom. You grab your phone just as a call from Johnny comes in. "Hello?" Your voice sounds raspy, "Baby? You sound terrible, are you sick?" Johnny asks, worry filling his voice. "ugh, yeah I think so, I just finished throwing half my brains up!" you answer, awkwardly laughing. "Awh princess, I have finished at the studio so I'm at Hayden's. I'll come home right now" Johnny said, "No no no, I'm fine. You stay with Hayden...have fun" you say, smiling at the worry in his tone. "My sick princess is more important than Hayden" you laugh as you hear Hayden whine on the other line.

-

Johnny came home shortly after the phone call. It was at that time, you were struggling to breathe. You were on your hands and knees, gasping for air. Johnny walked in the door, taking one look at you and dropping everything in his hands. "John....inhaler...." you stutter, Johnny runs to the medicine cabinet and grabs your inhaler.

He sprints back to you and brings the mouth piece to your mouth. Your press the button as air is pushed into your mouth, with Johnny rubbing your back. "o-ok I-I'm good" you say, taking deep breaths. "You scared me y/n" Johnny says, hugging you. "Come to bed, we can watch a movie on my laptop" Johnny says, picking you up and carrying you up stairs. Johnny flicks on your favourite movie and you snuggle into his chest, his presence making you feel 100% better.

Dis was cute.

I'm so drained at the moment, school is taking over my life.

Have you noticed? I changed my username :)

LOVE YOU GUYS XX

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos