Valentine Serenade

The reminder that Valentines day was near, was everywhere at your school. The posters, the roses many girls discovered in their lockers, the cutesy "Will you be my Valentine?" videos that were all over the internet at the moment, and the many, many, many couples that were walking hand in hand through the halls.

You sighed, after discovering your locker was empty of roses and love notes, for the 3rd day in a row. You looked around at all the loved up couples in the hallway, and sighed again. It's not the worst thing in the world, you know spending Valentines Day alone...with nothing but Netflix and ice cream right? Slamming your locker shut, you prepared yourself for yet another day of walking past kissing couples and girls swooning. Ugh.

The day seemed to drag on forever, with more and more students pairing up for Valentines Day. I suppose I could spend Valentines Day with my true love  You thought, Food.  You sniggered to yourself before walking out of the school. Out of the corner of your eye, you spied a lot of commotion going down in the schools carpark. Being the curious person you are, you decided to check it out. As you walked closer, you noticed a bunch of people standing in a circle. You slipped into the back and peered through the mass of heads, to only be staring right at... Johnny Orlando. (I mean, who else?) Dressed in a tux, may I add.

You drew in a sharp breath, trying to be as quiet as possible. But obviously not quiet enough, as a number of students turned to look at you. Almost instantly everyone parted like the Red Sea. You were a bit confused but came to your senses that Johnny was probably asking someone to be his valentine, and that they were walking up right now, hence the parting of the Red Sea. I mean the students...The parting of the students.

You hurried off to one side and looked back down the carpark to see who Johnny was asking. But since it being 20 mins after school had finished, the place was deserted. Turning back to look at Johnny, you were startled to find everyones eyes on you. Suddenly, you were given a light push, which made you stumble right in front of Johnny. You frantically looked around for a way of escaping the centre of attention. But right before you could turn and run, music started playing. This is just getting weirder and weirder  You thought, frowning. There were a few giggles amongst the crowd, as you scratched your head in confusion. 

Then a voice started singing. You looked at Johnny to find himself singing a song that you just happened to know, in fact it was your favourite love song. A smile slowly crept onto your face, as Johnny started singing the chorus, your favourite part. Johnny took your hand as the final note played. With your free hand, you wiped a stray tear that had slipped out of your eye. "Is it dusty out here, or is it just me?" You said, wiping away another tear. The crowd laughed. Johnny, still holding tightly onto your hand, reached into his pocket and produced a little pandora box, only releasing your hand to open the box, before he grabbed it again.  

Your free hand flew to your mouth as you saw the bracelet that was laid before you eyes. A single chain with one charm on the end, an infinity charm. Johnny smiled at you,  before you noticed a tiny note attached to the lid of the box. You bent down and read the note: 

Y/n , Be my Valentine? and maybe my girlfriend while your at it? - Johnny

You stood back up straight, with a solemn look on your face. You looked at Johnny, who's smile fell when he saw your face. "Johnny..." You began, looking at your feet. "I would love too" you finished, your face breaking into a grin. The crowd cheered. You gently took the box out of Johnny's hand, before wrapping your free arm around Johnny's shoulder and hugging him. Johnny quickly leant in and placed a kiss on your lips.  Everyone cheered again.

You'll have to be quicker next time, food.

-

-

-

HELLO HELLO HELLO

Second imagine of this Valentines special ;) I'm so cheesy...

Let me know your thoughts down below. My thoughts rn: Cheeseburgers :D

Lmao no, comment your thoughts on this imagine cause I don't like it lolz

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII