Round and Round and Round

"I have never really ridden a skateboard before" You said nervously as you and the Orlando's were getting out of the car at Santa Monica Pier to skateboard.

"I'll teach you then" Johnny said cheerfully. You watch as Johnny and Lauren zoom off on their skateboards. "They are both so good!" You say to Darian, "You wanna try?" Darian says  handing you her skateboard, "I wasn't gonna skate anyways", you anxiously take it. You place the board on the ground and gently put a foot on it.

Johnny, seeing you on the board, began to skateboard back over to you. You feel a little bit wobbly, suddenly you feel yourself falling. You open your eyes as you fell someones hands around you. You see your still on the board. You turn around to see Johnny's anxious face. You stare at it for a minute before you start laughing. Everyone, realising your ok, begins to laugh with you.

"Here hold my hands" Johnny says gently taking your hands. You step up onto the board and Johnny begins to pull you along the pier. He starts picking up the pace, "WOOO!" you scream, laughing. Johnny laughs. When you are out of eyesight of the rest of the family, Johnny slows you down to a halt. You jump of the board giggling, you feel your hair blowing in front of your face. Johnny lets go of one of your hands and wipes your hair from your face.

Still holding your hand, Johnny leads you over to a park bench. Once you sit down, you give him a confused look. He laughs nervously. "Whats up?" You question, "um, well actually there is something I need to tell you" Johnny says looking you right in the eye, "Ok...So what do you need to tell me?" you say uncomfortably. "Um...I...I...I actually really like you" Johnny says quietly looking away. "Oh well thats good. I mean I can't really be your friend if you don't like me." You say laughing. "No, that's not what I mean" He say looking at you again " I really like you as in I'm crushing on you...".

You are silent for a minute, processing what John just said. Slowly, you look up at him. You smile, before wrapping your arms around his neck in a hug. "I really like you too. As in I'm crushing on you as well" you say giggling. The gigantic smile on his face makes you laugh. You pull him up from the bench and hop back onto the skateboard. He grins at you and takes your hands again. You zoom down to Pacific Park, the tiny theme park over the water. 

"Lets go on the ferris wheel!" you shout. You, Lauren, Johnny and Darian run off to the ferris wheel. Lauren and Darian get there first so they hop onto a blue cart. You and Johnny hop on the one straight after them. 

You look out to the shimmering sea. You look back over at Johnny, his smile lights up his entire face. Without even thinking you lean over the seat and kiss his cheek. The look of surprise on his face makes you laugh. He grins at you before tackling you down and kisses you on your lips. 

I liked this one. Hope you guys did.hehe ;)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1OO+ READS!!! you guys are awesome <3

See you next imagine 👋🏻

Instagram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos