All good things must come to a end

Your hair is whipping behind you, tears streaming down your face, you feel like your running in slow motion down the wide corridors, passing doctors, nurses and patients. Your voice sounds croaky and weak, as you yell the name of the one you truly love, desperately trying to get there in time.

You slam into the front desk, demanding what room he is in. Running even more, around corners, through corridors, pass countless people. To end up staring at his door, gulping down the lump in your throat. Seeing his busted lip, his swollen face,  bandages covering almost everywhere. Hearing the occasional beep of the life support machine. 

Your eyes wonder over every bouquet of flowers sitting on every shelf. Your eyes brim with tears again as you see no one sitting in the chair opposite his bed, no one holding his hand, no one whispering things, hoping he can hear them.

You shuffle over and plonk yourself in the chair. Watching his nearly lifeless body laying before you. His face colourless, his usual pink, plump lips dull and sore. His hair messed up, his breathing raspy.

You close your eyes and let out a whimper. Words clogging up in your throat as you wonder what to say. You scrunch your eyes up tight, holding back tears you know will fall anyway. You take a deep breath, and place a shaky hand in his.

"I-I came as quickly as I could..." You manage to say. Your voice croaky and soft, so soft it's hard to hear. You clear your throat and take another deep breath. You steady your voice before speaking again. 

"You probably can't hear me, but if you can, Johnny know that I love you...with all my heart. Know that I love you more than life itself. And know that I'm sorry I wasn't here when it happened. If...If you do go...Just know that you can. If it's to hard to hold on...I understand."

"Just know that we will never forget you. Or never stop loving you. We'll never forget your charming smile. Or the way your eyes sparkle when your happy. I'll never forget how happy you looked when you sang." You let out a little laugh.

"I'll miss you so much. I'll miss the way you hug me, kiss me, love me. The way you'd wait for me in the mornings if you were up first. The way you made me feel loved for the first time. John, to be honest I don't know if I'll be able to go on without you. I don't want you to leave, But if you need too..I will always love you." Suddenly, you hear the long beep of the life support machine. 

"Nooooo!" you scream. Clutching his hand, Holding his body to yours. Doctors start swarming in, trying to pull you away.

"No, please, No" you sob, leaning over to kiss him one last time.  The doctors continue to pull you away. 

"Goodbye Johnny, I love you..." You whisper, tears streaming down your face. The love of your life had just been ripped from you, the one that made you smile everyday, the one that made you feel loved. I guess what they say is true...All good things do come to a end...Even if they promised to stay.

-

-

OOSH THAT WAS SAD

When I was proof reading this I was almost crying.

K, I have nothing else to say so bye doods.

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos