Too tired

It had been a long day at work, so you were keen to get back home and sleep. From outside the house you shared with Johnny, you could hear shouting and cheering. Not tonight you thought. You stepped into the house and saw Johnny, Hayden, Carson and Jacob sitting on the couch playing FIFA. 

"Y/N!" All the guys shouted in unison, "Hi guys" you tried to sound as enthusiastic as you could. They all went back to playing the game, except Johnny, who walked up to you, "Did you get my message?" He asked, planting a kiss on your forehead. "No, my phone died at work" you answered, pulling off your coat. 

"Oh ok, Well would you mind going down to the store and bringing back a packet of chips and some drinks?" Johnny asked, pulling out some money. "Uh..actually yes I would mind. I have been at work all day, I got stuck in traffic for an hour and now I've come home to see the house covered in chip wrappers and soft drink cans!" 

You were so mad at him. He hadn't even asked how your day went or how you were...All he could think about was himself.

Johnny stood in front of you in complete silence, the boys no longer staring at the screen but have turned to face you. "I'm so s-" Johnny begins before you cut him off, "Listen, I'm going to bed. I don't care if guys keep playing as long as you are quieter" you sigh, heading straight for your bedroom. 

You jump into the shower and pull on some fresh pyjamas. You yawn before climbing underneath the covers of your bed. Out of nowhere, tears start streaming down your cheek.

-

You feel the bed dip beside you and and a arm wrap around you. "Johnny?" you whisper, wiping away your tears. "I'm sorry Y/n, I should of known but I didn't see what the time was. Why were you working until nine anyways?" Johnny asked, kissing the top of your head. "Because another employee was out sick, so I had to fill in. Don't be sorry John,  I shouldn't of shouted at you" You say.

"The boys left, so do you wanna watch a movie?" Johnny asked, pulling you into a cuddle. You giggle"Of course but don't be surprised if I fall asleep"

------

GUYS IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY, YESTERDAY WAS JUST REALLY BUSY

School holidays are around the corner. I'm doing heaps of things in the holidays so I probably won't be updating AS much, but hopefully still updating. 

6.1K OOOOMMMMMGGGGG

BAIIII

Instagram- @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos