Childhood memories

A/N ok so I know I said I wouldn't be updating for a while but I missed writing and I have pretty much finished my study notes. So I'm going to be updating a few times this week...Obviously not as much as usual becuase of my exams but I will be updating. Hope you guys are happy :)

It was 12 o'clock at night. You and Johnny had just finished off a bar of chocolate and now you were bouncing off the walls. "Why don't we watch a movie to calm you down" Johnny says, laughing. You nod your head and jump into Johnny's lap with a giggle.

 "What movie princess?" Johnny asked, grabbing the remote from the coffee table, all whilst still cradling you. "WINNIE THE POOH!" You shout giggling, "Geez, you really are hypo" Johnny laughs. "I wanna watch Winnie the pooh!" You frown "ppppllllleeeeaaaasssseeee?" you whine, "ugh fine!" Johnny laughs, throwing his hands up in defeat, "Only because your so damn cute". You smirk as Johnny searches up the movie on netflix. 

Your surprised to find that you remember a lot from the movie. "O botha!" you say, quoting Winnie the Pooh. Johnny laughs and pulls you closer into him.

-

-

After the movie had finished, you still weren't satisfied. "John, I wanna watch The little Mermaid now!" You say, attempting to grab the remote. "Are you serious? Your gonna make me watch a princess movie?" Johnny answers, groaning. You just nod your head. "Please?" you pout, rubbing the tip of your nose on his. "Fineeeeee" He huffs.

You scroll through netflix until you find The little mermaid, you press play and settle down to watch. When it got to the part about true loves kiss, Johnny rolled his eyes. "I call BS on that" Johnny says, you look at him. "Why? True loves kiss is so cute!" You say giggling. 

"Well, I guess I wouldn't know. I'm not a good kisser" Johnny shrugs. You gape at him, "BS BS BS BS BS BS BS!" You say. Johnny laughs. "No it's not" He says. "I'll be the judge of that, kiss me you fool" You giggle.

Johnny leans in, planting his soft lips on yours. You smile. "Defiantly BS John" you mumble on his lips.  "mmm just shut up" Johnny laughs, as he kisses you again. 

Did ya like it? I thought it was cute.

Nothing much else to say except HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN <3

HOLY GUYS 2.9K READ I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH THIS BOOK HAS GROWN LIKE IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY IT HAD 10 READS. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH <3 (sorry for caps, I was just excited)

Love youssss x

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos