Goodbye - Part 2

You turn your attention back to the road, trying to keep your eyes from clouding up with tears.

After you got off the street, you rang your best friend. "Hey Girl!" she says through the phone, "Um.. can we meet somewhere?" you say miserably. Your bestie, sensing something was wrong, was quick to say yes. You both agreed to meet at starbucks.

You enter starbucks. Your bestie immediately runs up and hugs you. More tears trickle down your face. "Come on, Let's get a drink and then we can talk" You bestie says softly.  You buy a drink then sit down in a booth. 

"Ok, so what happened?" Your bestie asked. You take a deep breath and explain everything that had just happened. By the end, you were in tears. Y/b/f got out of her seat and came and gave you a hug. "That little Bastard! You guys were perfect for each other!" Y/b/f said after you had calmed down. "I thought that too" you say wiping away tears.

*JOHNNY'S POV*

I sat in the middle of the road for a while after y/n had left. For good. I can't believe Mackenzie did that to me. Then I realised Mackenzie was still in my house. I ran back to the house, and opened the door. Boy, was I angry. "MACKENZIE" I yelled. "yes?" she smiled sweetly, I knew she had just witnessed everything that had just happened.

"BECUASE OF YOU Y/N IS GONE FOR GOOD" I hissed "I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN.", "wait babe, we can finally be togeth-" Mackenzie began, "I SAID OUT!".

Mackenzie got off the couch and slowly walked to the door. Once she had gone, I threw my self onto the couch and cried, I just couldn't keep it in. I had to find y/n, and explain.

*YOUR POV*

You and your bestie chatted for a while before you decided to leave. "Thanks for all your help y/b/f" you said gratefully, "anytime, call me if you need me" she said before waving goodbye and driving off. Your parents had agreed to let you stay at their house until you found a apartment. Once you got to your parents house, you went straight up to your old bedroom and tried to sleep. You finally calmed, and dozed off. 

RING RING. You sat up in bed rubbing your eyes. Your phone was ringing, you looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Johnny, you stared at your phone for a second, then declined the call. 

You felt like a wreck, so you decided to take it slow today. You wanted to be alone, so once you were ready, you got your phone and keys and drove down to the rocks at the beach. Your favourite place to think. You bought a newspaper to read, and once you were down at the rocks you unfolded it. Your eyes widened at the front page, you tried to ignore it, but you just couldn't draw your eyes away. Tears filled your eyes, as you read the first line on the article....

And that was part 2!

I left you on a cliff hanger so obviously I'm gonna write a part 3. 

Hope your enjoying this imagine so far!

P.S Thanks so much for 400+ reads! You guys are the best!

Instagram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos