The big Blue

Your at the beach with your boyfriend, Johnny. You two are madly in love, but with Johnny being famous and travelling all the time, its hard to have some one on one time together.

"Look at me" Johnny smiles "I'm at my favourite place with my favourite girl, I must be the luckiest guy on the planet", You both laugh. "Come on John, lets go for a swim!" You say grabbing his hand and pulling him up from where you were sun baking. 

You run hand in hand down to the water. You slowly wade in, the cold of the water freezing you bones. Johnny laughs and duck dives under a wave. You expect him to come up instantly but after a few seconds John still hasn't come back up. 

"Johnny?" You say worriedly as you venture further out in the blue. Suddenly, a arm snakes around your waist and someone picks you up. You scream, laughing at the same time. You turn around to face the beaming Johnny. "You scared me!" you laugh, John chuckles and kisses your forehead. 

Johnny puts you down and you both duck dive under the next wave. You cling on to Johns back as he steadily walks out to a deeper part. You both laugh as the water sloshes around you. Johnny swings you around so you are facing each other, and you wrap your legs around his waist. You stare into his emerald green eyes and wonder how you ever managed to get this boy. John smirks at your pondering face and kisses your lips. You can taste the saltiness on his lips but you kiss him right back. The kiss lingers for a few minutes. 

"We better head back in" Johnny whispers, sad that the moment is gone but happy that you won't have to be in the freezing water for much longer, you jump on Johnny's back. John piggy backs you all the way back to shore, he puts you down and wraps a towel around you. He cups your chin and kisses your lips once again, you smile into the kiss. 

"You want ice cream?" You ask, John nods his head, and you walk, hand in hand, to the ice cream parlour. Johnny orders a triple cone for you both to share. You then sit on the sand again and watch the sunset. "I love you so much" John whispers, "I love you more" you whisper back smiling, "Impossible" he answers grinning.

AWE, isn't John just a little cutie :))

Ok I have a question for you guys and PLEASE answer in the comments. The question is...Do you guys want me to write Dirty imagines or do you like the ones I'm writing now?...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer in the comments thanks :) ILY <3

Instagram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos