Briam.❤

"Hey, are you ready Liam?" Brett stands in their bedroom doorway. "I am suddenly feeling sickly ill. Ooh." Liam groaned, rolling to lay on his back on the bed. "Faker. You are a little faker Liam." "Cough cough?" Liam faked. Brett walks over to Liam who is still laying down. He sits next to him. "Talk to me Liam. Please." Brett coaxed. "Scott." Liam replied. So, Liam was telling his Alpha about his pregnancy, after their pack meeting. And well, Liam was dreading telling Scott. Brett was unsure why, he has met Scott before, only once, but Scott is kind, and he feels Liam is worrying over nothing. "You are working yourself up over nothing Liam. What could Scott possibly do to you Liam?" "Kick me out of his pack. Make me go Rogue. All by myself. Run me out of Beacon Hills. Get captured by hunters. Tortured. Killed. Or kept captive! Brett! I cannot tell Scott! Please do not make me! I am begging you Brett. Please." Liam begged. Brett chuckled as he lays down next to Liam. "You cannot keep that hidden. Your belly is getting bigger." Liam runs a hand across his bump. "Actually, I am surprised Scott has not ignored out that I am pregnant. Like you said, I am getting bigger, and will only continue to get bigger. Brett nodded. He kisses Liam. "I understand. But, Liam, Scott is your Alpha, he deserves to know. I think he would feel betrayed, or hurt, when he found out by someone besides you." Liam groaned covering up his face. "Everything will work out for the best Liam. Quit your stressing. Besides it is not good for baby." Brett pats Liam's belly. "Of course you are right, over everything." Liam confessed.
"Of course I am right. Every time I am right, over anything, and everything." Brett then winked. Liam rolls his eyes. "Help me up?" Brett assisted Liam to his feet, a smile appearing with he feels Liam's bump pushing against his tones stomach. "Thanks." Brett kisses Liam as a welcome. "Now, can we please go? We, well you are late Liam." "I know. Stiles is aggressively texting me." Liam looks up from his phone. "I never want to battle against an angered Stiles. Come along." Brett holds out his hand for Liam to take. "I got you." Brett kisses Liam's hand.

"You need to get out of the car Liam." Brett states. "I cannot." Liam whispered. Brett kissed the side of Liam's head. "Yes, you can Liam." "How can you be so sure?" "Because I believe in you Scott, and you Liam. Hell, Scott might even be happy about this news. Babies are a time for celebration." "Not when you are a Beta werewolf Brett! Nope! I changed my mind! Can we move? Get away from Beacon Hills, just the three of us. We can do it Brett. We can be happy!"
"Out of the car Liam. NOW!" Liam grumbles while he gets out of the car. Brett knocks on the front door. Melissa answered. "Hi, boys. How is the baby?" Melissa puts her hand on his belly. Brett had forced Liam to go visit Melissa McCall;she confirmed the pregnancy. "Hello Ms. McCall, baby is fine. Feeling little flutters." "Well that is wonderful to hear Liam. Are you here to tell Scott?" "Liam is here for a mandatory Pack meeting. Which, by the way, you are late." Stiles appeared, his arms crossed. "Sorry." Liam apologized. Stiles huffed, but pointed with his finger to Scott's room. "Go." Liam looks at Brett, who smiled. "Love you." "Love you." "Liam!" Stiles urged.
"I am coming, I am coming Stiles!" Liam says. One by one Liam and Stiles walk back to Scott's room. "Oh, there you are! Welcome." Scott says. He stands to greet Liam. "Sorry Scott." Liam whispered. "You are here now." Scott said. "Yeah! Well sit down Liam, we can fill you in with what has happened with our meeting." Kira said. Liam sat between Kira and Lydia. "Okay,thanks."

Liam honestly was trying to focus on Scott, but he just could not focus. His mind was drifting. To when he has to tell Scott, and his reaction. Liam was fearing the worse.
Liam hears Stiles snapping his fingers in front of his face, Liam comes back, rubbing his eyes. "Sorry sorry." Liam apologized. "Can I get alone with Liam?" Scott questioned. The pack left, leaving the two werewolves alone.
"Liam, are you okay? You are giving off crazy chemo signals. I smelt..anxiety, and doubt." Scott says. Liam knew this was it. It was now telling Scott he was pregnant. "Scott. Uh, there is something I need to tell you." Liam begins. Scott nodded. "Please do not abandon me Scott. I will work harder than anyone else for my keep. Please Scott." Scott sits down across from Liam. "Liam, you are my Beta, okay? In will never abandon you. Now, you are reeking from these chemo signals. Tell me what is wrong Liam." Liam closes his eyes. "Scott. I am pregnant, with Brett's baby." Hearing Silence from Scott, he opened his eyes. "Scott?" "That explains the heartbeat I heard." "Um, what?" Liam questioned. "I heard an additional heartbeat earlier this week." "Did you know it was me?" Scott shakes his head. "No, I was hoping whoever it was, would come talk go me. How about you belly?" Liam pulls up his top, his belly coming to display. His bump pushing out against his usual slim figure.
"Where does this leave us?" "You are still my Beta Liam. Your belly has nothing to with your lack of being on the pack Liam. Nothing will change that." Scott expressed.
Liam nodded.
"Oh, and by the way Liam, I call being GodAlpha." Scott requested.
"Of course you deserve that title."
Scott smiled.
"I am happy for you, and for Brett."

Hello.😊
I encourage you to make some requests!
Leave requests in the comments!
Thanks.😍