Sterek.❤

Derek Hale holds his two babies in both his arms, admiring them. "Hi babies. He whispered, not wanting to wake them. Welcome to the world, you two are so loved." Stiles walked into the room, silently admiring Derek and his two babies.
"How are they? How are you?" Stiles asked.
"I am good, good that they both are here, okay, and healthy." Derek responded, not looking away from his babies.
Stiles takes a seat next to Derek "They are cute." "We do make cute babies..any chances we can make more Stiles?"
"Always Derek, but, we do need to wait."
"If you do insist, then yeah, we can wait Stiles."
"Good that. Now, can I see my babies?" Stiles requested.
"Of course! Who do you want?"
"I want both Derek." Stiles answered. "I want to keep one though too Stiles." Protested Derek. "You can keep him, I want my princess."
Derek handed over their daughter "She, and him, need names."
Stiles looks down at his daughter "That they do Derek. What do you think?"
"I like the name Abby." "Abby, that is to common." Stiles disagrees. "Okay, what do you recommend then?" Stiles thinks for a moment "How about..Victoria." "Victoria?" "Yeah, what is wrong with the name Victoria?" Derek scoffed "It is a terrible name." "Okay what is your list of names?" "Farrah." "Farrah, that.. Farrah. Her middle name?" Derek thinks "Claire, Farrah Claire Hale." "Farrah Claire Hale." Stiles repeated. "Well?" Derek asked. Stiles nodded his head "Hi, Farrah."
"She is named now, what about him now?" Stiles asked. "How about Conrad or Sylvester?" "I like both of them." "Sylvester Conrad." "Conrad Sylvester." "Nah I like Sylvester Conrad better." "As do I, hi, Sylvester. And hi there little Farrah." Stiles pokes her tummy smiling down at her. "Hey, Stiles?" Derek asked. "Yeah?" "Can you believe that they are here? With your hard work, those discomforts, both of them are here. Safe, and now they are named. And they are ours."
Derek looks at Scott, "You feel all that with looking at Farrah and Sylvester?"
"No, I gave felt this for since you first told me. Told me that you were pregnant."
"Were you really happy? Are you happy now?"
"Being with you makes me happy. Staying with you, and our children being born, yes, I am so very happy."
"As I am too."
Farrah then wakes up, ruining the moment.
"Oh Farrah, what is wrong? Why are you so sad, huh?" Stiles cooed.
Stiles rocks Farrah slowly as he pats her tummy.
Slowly her cries resides, making Stiles smile. "There we are Farrah, you just wanted some attention huh." Stiles cooed.
"You are good with her already." Derek compliments. "Honestly, I do not know what the hell I am doing, I am trying to do right by my daughter."
"And you are Stiles. You already have proven yourself as a father."
"As have you Derek. I am proud of you too."
Derek looks at Sylvester "He makes me want to become a better person,and an awesome dad to him."
"I know Derek, I know."
"Much as I love these two, Stiles, can we snuggle? So much where our bodies intertwine, where we become one?"
"That sounds so marvelous, and much missed Derek."
Derek and Stiles rock their babies to sleep. Then slowly they put their babies into their bassinets.
"Shh, Farrah is stirring." Stiles whispered.
He rubs her tummy, slowly luring we back to sleep again.
"Is she asleep?"
"Yeah. Now move over Derek. I want to feel you again."
Stiles curls up against Derek, them becoming one. It was a feeling of reunion, a feeling of happiness.
Derek kisses Stiles forehead "Glad to have you back Stiles." "I have always been with you." "Of course you have."
"Now shush, we can snuggle now, and I want snuggles."

Stiles lays awake, curled into the arms of his husband. He traces the sculpted biceps, he admires the softness of Derek's face. Long past is that scowl Derek wore so long ago. Stiles smiles to himself, never since has he admired Derek. Derek had done the impossible. He made it. Derek Hale is the man that Stiles loves the most.

Derek Hale loves Stiles Stilinski, he runs his hand across Stiles hand, stopping to smooth across his palms. "I love you Stiles." Derek whispered. Derek knew that Stiles was his main supporter, his encourager. Stiles cried of happiness when Derek told him. And he hugged Derek, wiping away Derek's tears.
"Nothing you can say can make you drift away from me Derek." Stiles said.
"Promise never to leave me Stiles."
"You silly Derek Hale, I am not leaving your side. We are stuck together."
And true to his words, Stiles did stay with Derek, and Derek never did doubt him.

"And you see that man over there? That is your daddy Farrah, can you say hi? He was your carrier. For long months you grew in his belly, along with your brother. But you Farrah, is the younger twin sibling. Sylvester has you by four full minutes, so he will use that to his advantage. But do not feel bullied. But that is okay, because your daddy, and me, papa, we will defend you. But you are going to be a strong young woman, you will know how to defend yourself, and any stinky boys that might paw at you. But your daddy will do a very well planned out investigation on any boy who will come at you Farrah. But we have your aunts Lydia, Allison, and Kira that you can depend on. Use them for you girly talks, the uncomfortable talks you do not want your dads to talk about with you. I do however promise that we will listen. And we will try to understand you Farrah. So please try to be understanding when we do not understand how you are feeling, or what you are experiencing. I promise that you will be always be loved Farrah." Stiles kisses her nose, then returned her to her bassinet. Then he picks up his son, "Well, hello to you. I think this is the first time we have been just alone, you and I, Sylvester. Which is perfectly great! I am proud to be your daddy Sylvester, nothing I ever regret. We are going to play lacrosse, okay, with your Uncle Scott, he plays better than I, but we both know that. He, your Uncle is my best friend. Which he will love you Sylvester, and your sister too. You will grow up in a loving family, I can promise you that. Live happily. Love freely, and be yourself."
Stiles also kisses Sylvester, then joining him with his sister.
"Ah, Derek!" Stiles yelped. Derek kisses Stiles neck "Surprise Stiles. You spoke beautifully to Sylvester and to Farrah. I always knew your daddy skills will show through when they they are born. You are a real hero to those babies. All of us fortunate to have you in our lives." "No, I am the fortunate one; I get three people who will love me. They love me despite my flaws, they are excited to see me. And I love that."
Derek squeezes Stiles lightly, whispering in his ear "You will never know how much you amaze me Stiles. Your abilities to make someone feel so loved. Our children are lucky, lucky to have a father as yourself Stiles." Stiles melts into Derek's touch, both peering over to look at their twin babies, both sleeping away happily.
"Look what we made." Stiles whispered. Derek sighed "I would change nothing."
"Me neither."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers to make requests!
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍