Scooter❤

Peter grabbed Scott's arm, yanking him towards him. They were face to face, expect Peters face was twisted into an evil scowl. "Ow, you are hurting me Peter." Cried Scott.
Peter tightened his grip, Scott tried to wiggle his hands free, only for Peter to tighten his wrist, now using his full werewolf strength.
"Ow, shit." Cried Scott. "This does not hurt." Peter says. "But this will." Peter retracted out his claws, using then to dig into the skin of Scott. Scott hissed out in pain, his eyes turning golden. "Stop it!" Begged Scott. "This is nothing of pain Scott." Peter argued.
Scott holds back his head and he growled.
"Ow, ow!" He screamed.
Peter laughed.
"You are not what you think you are."
Scott looks back at Peter "I am more than what you think I am."
Scott huffed. His breathing became intensified.
"Ahh!" He shouted, breaking free away from Peter.

Peter stands there shocked.

"You will not hurt us again." Scott promised.

Scott walked to Stiles. He needed his best friend now.
He knocked on the door softy.
"Yay, my pizza..Scott? What has happened to your wrist?"
Leave it to Stiles to notice that immediately.
"Can I come in?" Scott asked.
Stiles nodded his head "Of course! Get inside."

Stiles fussed over Scott "I will heal Stiles." Scott reminded.
"I know. So, what happened tonight? With Peter?" Stiles spat his name.

Scott chuckled.
"Is your baby okay?" Stiles wondered, putting his hand on Scott's belly.
Scott shrugged "I have not felt anything since leaving Peter. Can you feel anything?"
Suddenly Stiles is grinning "She is right there." He said positioning his hand lower to Scott's baby bump.
"Do you want Peter to know you are with me?" Stiles questioned.
"I do not want Peter to know anything." Scott decided.

"Peter is outside the door, waiting for you." Kira says. Scott looks down at his daughter whose in her swing. She did look like Peter.
"Keep him out." Scott declare.
"Of course. We will keep your daughter safe." Determined Isaac.

Why now? He had been left alone for four months now! Why the sudden desire for their daughter?

"Scott McCall! Where is my daughter! I want my daughter!"

Scott froze.

Peter Hale. He was looking for his daughter.

Peter comes face to face with that man.
"What do you want?" Scott asked.
"To see my daughter." Peter says.
"She is my daughter. She is my daughter, isn't she?" Peter challenged.
"You were the sperm giver for her life." Scott spat.

Peter pushes Scott up against the wall, one elbow digging into his windpipe as he uses his other elbow to keep him propped up against the wall "You wanted her. You could not have had her without me! She is a science project, something new in the name of Science."
"You are wrong."

Both of them were interrupted when a loud cry could be heard. Scott looked at Peter "Don't you dare." He says. "She is my daughter."
"Isaac! Grab Victoria! Isaac!" Scott yells.
"I have Victoria Scott!" Isaac responded.
In retaliation Peter cocks his fist, sending his fist into Scott's abdomen. Making Scott grunt, and moans.
"Scott? What was that sound?"
Melissa sticks her head in. Then she gasped "You better let go of my son Peter, or I will find a way to kill you. Permanently." Melissa warned.
"You are gonna stop me? The Mama McCall?" Peter taunted.
"Not only will Melissa stop you, we all will be stopping you Peter." Liam says, then the pack followed behind.
Peter shakes his head "You all are nothing compared to me. You all are the weak pack. I..I am invincible though."
Lydia smirked "Is that so Peter?"

She screamed at Peter, magnified by her Banshee war cry.

It blew Peter backwards knocking him out.
"Nice touch Lydia." Comments Stiles.
Lydia smiled "I thought so too. Now, where are we taking him?"

Peter woke up with a foggy memory.
"Un ow." He rubbed the back of his head.
He looked around.
"Where am I?" He asks.

Nobody replied.

Peter stands up, walking around.

It was bleak and cold.

"Oh no." Realized Peter. "Welcome to Beacon Hills Lonely House."

Hello. :)
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Thanks!
❤😊