Briam.❤

"So what you are saying is you can get pregnant?" Brett questioned.
Liam nodded with his face covered "Yeah, I can Brett."
Brett removes Liam's hands away from his face, now cupping his face "Why are you only telling me this now?" "What am I suppose to say! Us being men, that is a guarantee of no pregnancy scare Brett! You must think I am revolving. You will leave me, wont you?" Brett caresses Liam's cheek "Of course not Liam. Why would you think I would? Liam, I love you. I love you more than anything else in this world." "Do you?" Whispered Liam. "Of course I do, nothing you can say, do, or anything will make me stop loving you. Now, how about a kiss? I miss your lips." "I think they miss your familiar touch of kisses Liam." Those two share kisses.

That revelation was presented two years ago. Now, they are happily married, and actively trying for a baby. Four consecutive months, and still nothing. Liam sighed; another negative pregnancy test.
With furred eyebrows Liam groaned at the test, "Why are you still not coming back positive!" Liam throws the test at the door of the bathroom. Brett opened the door, "I heard you shouting in here."
"I am fine, Brett." Liam sighed.
"No, you are not. Please talk to me." Brett asked.
"I took another one." Liam confesses.
Brett kneels besides Liam, taking his hands "Why?"
Liam sobs and shakes his head, no words coming out. How he wanted to give a reason, but none. There were no reasonings behind.
"Liam, if we are meant to be parents then we will come parents to a beautiful baby, okay?"
"Me being able to get pregnant was our advantage Brett. I can carry our own babies." Liam defended.
"Okay, Liam, listen here. You are worrying yourself. Fretting wether or not this time might be the ticket, that is putting stress on yourself, and on your body. Stress that cannot be good, stress is not good regardless. Please Liam, when our time to become parents does appear, then we can rejoice. Until then, I think we should stop trying."
"What? Do you really?" Liam questioned.
"Yeah, I really do. I think we both want a baby so badly, that is why we are not producing. What do you think?"
Liam sighed "I think you might actually be right Brett."
"So we are done trying? Just for a little while." Brett asked.
"I guess so Brett." Liam agreed.
Brett kisses Liam's cheek "We will become parents. And nothing will make me happier."
Liam nodded "This is for the best, right?"
Brett agreed "Do not keep frowning Liam, I am sorry. I am so sorry that you are feeling that sad where you have to frown Liam. But I know we can do this together. Please, do try to smile Liam."
Liam pushed out a false smile.
"Happy as I can get right now."
"Of course. Do you want order out?"
"Order anything." Liam answered.
"I will. Oh, and Liam?"
"Yeah?"
"I will love you forever, nothing will ever change that."
Liam nods "You too."

Liam returns back to the bathroom, sitting down on the tub. Liam covered his mouth with his hand, "Why cannot I get pregnant!"
Liam removes his hands, now setting them to his stomach, where it did lay empty.
"I am trying." He whispered.
Liam hears Brett knocking, "Liam."
Liam opened the door "Please just stop Liam."
"I am sorry okay! I am feeling so discouraged Brett.
"I know you are. So am I, but what you are doing, this is not helping either you nor I."
Liam stands up, Brett pulling him into a hug "This will happen for us."
"I did not expect it to take this long though Brett. What if I am doing something wrong?" "No, stop that Liam. You are not doing anything wrong! Couples have a harder time conceiving their first time Liam, which that is us. Now please, stop worrying."
Liam kisses Brett softly "I am done worrying about us. As you have said, when it is meant to happen, it will."
Brett kisses Liam now "And it will happen."

Two weeks have passed, and as their words, and promises, neither of them have tried anything.
And Liam was feeling more better, more confident. Brett has said nothing about having a baby, which relieved Liam.
Until something happened this morning; Liam woke up with his romance churning inside out. "Ooh." He murmured. Getting to the bathroom quick as he could, Liam heaves into the toilet, feeling though everything he ever had eaten was being thrown up.
"Ugh, that is gross." Liam gaged.
"Hey Liam, are you okay?" Brett asked standing behind Liam.
"Yeah, I am fine. Stomach just felt weird." Liam explained. "Oh, are you feeling better now?" Brett questioned.
"Yeah, I feel so much better. Thanks for your concern." Liam answered. Brett hugs Liam from behind "Good morning by the way." "Morning Brett." Liam replied patting his hands.

The next morning Liam woke to the same reaction of sickness.
As yesterday Brett was there too now rubbing Liam's back, "Are you okay now?" Liam gagged once again "Ugh, I feel bad." "Do you feel worse or better than yesterday." "I am puking at six in the morning, Brett, how do you think I am feeling! I am feeling horrible."
"Of course, sorry Liam. Do you need something?" Brett asked.
"No, nothing." "Okay. Do you want to return to sleep?" Offered Brett. "That does sound nice, long as you cuddle with me." "You know I will. Come along now Brett."

Then the third day turned into a fourth day, that one turned into a fifth day, until a week had passed. By now Liam was suspicious. But he so was anxious, what if his body is going through another phantom pregnancy, his body wanted to be pregnant, so it created the symptoms of pregnancy. Liam felt he could not bear another negative, but he needed to know. This time felt...different. Like this time was going to be a positive!
So while Brett continues there sleeping, Liam went to the local pharmacy.

He ignored the look the male cashier gave, now rushing home to take his two tests.

Secretly coming back inside, Liam stopped by Brett. Should he tell him? What if it was another negative. But what if it was not?
Liam chewed his lip "Brett, hey Brett, wake up." Liam shook.
Brett woke up "What is wrong Liam! What time is it?"
"Brett, I need you for support." Liam said.
"Support? Whatever for Liam?"
"Taking these two tests." Liam holds up his grocery bag.
Brett grinned "I though you were never going to take a test!"
"What do you mean?"
"I think you are pregnant this time Liam. I think you have known you have been, but scared to take them."
"You are correct. Please stay with me?" Liam asked.
"Never am I leaving."

Together they wait for the results.
"This is wearing my patience thin." Mumbles Liam.
Brett kissed Liam "Another thirty seconds. Can you wait that much longer?"
"I do not think I can wait Brett."
"Well, whew, it has been thirty seconds already. Are you ready to check Liam? I can check them." Brett offered.
Liam shakes his head "No, it better be me Brett. Here we go."
Liam flips over the tests; both positive.
Liam drops the tests, both hands giving over his mouth.
"What! What did they say Liam!" Asked Brett.
"L-look." Liam mutters, pointing.
Brett picks up the two testers; both were positive.
"We are..you..Liam." Stutters Brett.
"Pregnant Brett." Liam gushed.
Brett released a sob, falling to his knees.
"After all this time, we are having our baby Liam."
Liam dabs his eyes, while Brett stares at Liam's stomach. "Do you reckon I can say hi to the baby?" Liam nodded. Crawling over to Liam, Brett puts his hands on Liam's belly, adjusting his face to be level with his belly, "Hi, baby. That word roll off my tongue. This is your daddy talking to you, I wanted to tell you how much love you already, and I will love you. You are really in there, my baby Dunbar." Brett kisses his belly, as Liam combs through his hair, "So you claim being daddy?" "Well yeah, of course Liam. Daddy is the one that does mischievous stuff, but does not punish. The fun parent, as they are called. Daddy. While you are the more strict one, who forces fruits, and educational tv programs." Explained Brett.
"I rather enjoy the idea of our daughter being mischievous with her daddy Brett." "If this is a girl, you are in for it."
"Nonsense. She will be my little angel of a daughter." "Not a chance, have you met your pack before Liam? They all are not sweet, or very baby friendly. What are we gonna do about your pack?" "We tell them." "Tell them? But why?" "Because they will protect us Brett. I know they will. I absolutely trust Scott. You should trust him too actually." "Can we stop talking about Scott? We have more important news- your baby growing there in your belly!" Liam puts his hands down on his belly, a smile appearing "Looks like we are starting our family."
"Which makes me happy."
"Nothing makes me happier now Liam."
"I know, and I feel the very same way Brett."
"I love you Brett, thank you for choosing me."
"You were ever my only option. And I love you too."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍