Scisaac.❤

"You are pregnant Isaac."
Isaac Lahey clapped his hands over his mouth. Scott's mouth dropped open, no words coming out.
"Am I really pregnant? With an actual baby?" Isaac removes his hands from over his mouth down to his stomach.
"Yes, you are pregnant with am actual baby Mr. Lahey. We can discuss options."
"Hell no." Isaac said looking up.
Scott smiled.
"You are keeping your baby? Are you two actually together?"
"Would it make any difference if we were not together?" Snapped Scott.
"Calm down Scott, uh, no, we we not a couple."
"And you are staying in both their lives?" Doctor asked.
Scott glared at him "Isaac is carrying my baby, I am not abandoning either of them! How dare you make that accusation! You have no right."
The doctor frowns deeply "I have every right, I am your doctor. No idea why though, I detest people like you."
"Like us? What?"
"Gays? You detest all gay people?" Scott insisted.
The doctor nods his head "All of your..types."
Isaac scoffed "We are not to be labeled by our sexual preferences! You have no right to say anything."
The doctor says nothing.
"Can we get a different doctor?" Asked Scott.

"Why did you not come to me first?"
"We did not think of you, and we wanted to see if I was pregnant Deaton."
"And you are Isaac?" Deaton asked.
Isaac nodded "Yeah, Deaton, I am."
Deaton nodded "Well, congratulations! Your twos baby will be adorable!"
Isaac laughed "Why do you think I mated with Scott?"
Scott blushed.
Isaac playfully nudes Scott.
"Can we stop talking about that. Please can you check me out? I want to make sure this baby will be okay." Asked Isaac.
Deaton nodded "Lay back. And I can give you a full examination."

*Month Three*
Isaac woke up to another round of morning sickness.

He kneeled in front of the toilet, gagging violently.
"Let it all out, just keep going Isaac." Scott cooed.
Isaac continues to gag.
Scott rubs his back as he kneels down by Isaac.

Isaac leans back away from the toilet, now resting on his hands and knees, still panting.
"How are you feeling now Isaac?"
Isaac shakes his head "I still hate puking." Isaac puts his hand on his stomach, "But I know morning sickness means that this baby is okay. So it makes it more tolerable." Isaac says.

"You are fifteen weeks along, and four days." Deaton announced, removing his hands from Isaacs belly.
"Is the baby healthy?" Isaac asked.
"Far as I can tell yes the baby is healthy." Deaton confirms.
Scott puts his hand on Isaacs belly, a smile spreading across his happy face.
"Will the baby be a werewolf?" Scott asked.
Deaton laughed, then shakes his head "Scott, I cannot know for certain. Not until the baby is here. However, considering the babies fathers are both werewolf's the probability of baby being a werewolf is almost guaranteed."
"Our baby will get no say in being a werewolf."
Isaac pats Scott's hand "We had no choice in becoming werewolf's Scott."
Scott shakes his head.
"But our baby is innocent Isaac."
Isaac smiled at Scott "Our baby will be okay Scott. Our baby has you, the one True Alpha as its father, and the baby will be well taken care of."

*Six Months*
"Hey Scott, wake up!" Exclaimed Isaac.
Scott gets out of the bed with his fangs and claws ready "What is wrong! What is wrong!"
Isaac grabs a pillow from their bed, throwing it at Scott "Come feel this!"
Isaac crawls over the bed next to Scott, "Feel this!" He grabs Scott's hand, placing it on the top of his belly.
Scott shakes his head "I cannot feel anything." "Wait! Shh." Hissed Isaac.
Isaac moved Scott's hand more closer down to his belly "Feel that?"

Scot grinned. He moves down to his knees, hands going to his tummy, "I can feel you in there baby."
Isaac puts his hand on his belly, smiling when he can feel the kicking.
"Baby is very active." Isaac commented.
Scott moves his hand next to Scott's hand "Very active. Is the baby always this active?"
Isaac grunted "Always. Always."

Isaac glares down at his jeans, the flaps were refusing to button!
"Curse you! Why must you not fit me!"
Isaac jumped so slightly when he feels arms wrapped around his waist.
"Do not become discouraged. You are pregnant Isaac."
"I know what will make me feel better." Isaac says.
Scott raises his eyebrow.
"Making cookies! And your baby wants cookies anyways." Isaac rubs his belly.
Scott shakes his head as he chuckled "We can make cookies. Cookies are always the best thing to make people feel better."
"See? Exactly! Can we do peanut butter cookies? Baby wants peanut butter."
"Anything to keep you and the baby happy. Peanut butter cookies coming right up."

"Hey Isaac!" Scott chirped.
He noticed Isaac missing.
Now worried, Scott ran up the stairs, into their room. Where he, thankfully, was sleeping in their bed.
Scott slides into bed with Isaac.
"Hey, sorry, baby is taking my energy out of me. When did you get home Scott?"
"Do not apologize. I just got home, and pizza is coming soon."
Isaac yawned. "Baby is hungry, pizza sounds excellent."

*Nine Months*
Isaac sat in bed rubbing his tummy as Scott hopped around trying to get his pants on.
"I am trying!" Scott exclaimed.
"I know you are..but of you could please hurry. We both would be extremely thankful."
Scott buttoned his jeans "Well then, come on. Baby time is a go!"
Scott pulls Isaac upright to his feet.
"Thank you." Isaac thanks.
"You are so welcome."

Isaac cradles his son, his blue blanket covering his face.
Scott moves the blanket; "Hi, Beau. You have finally arrived, welcome to our world. You do not know the love I have had of you little one, I love you. And I promise to always keep you the best protected."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍