Thiam.❤

'Baby:
Hi, I guess this is first introductions. I am your papa. Not the one whose carrying you, but still. Your dad, the one who carries you, just told me about you. And I cannot say how happy I am. And always remember my love for you will never vanish. Keep doing what you are doing. Until later on baby."
Liam peers over Theo's shoulder, "Whose the letter for Theo?"
Theo smiles "Our baby."
Liam chuckled softly "How very sweet."
"I want to give these to baby on its 18th birthday, something for baby to know how I was feeling."
"Making such a good papa already."
"I try my best."

'Little one:
Month two has arrived.
And pregnancy is in full swing. Morning sickness, but do not feel bad baby. Morning sickness means you are progressing, just as you should. However, if you could cool the morning sickness, I think your dad is beginning to become unpleasant, once again, this is good. Now we only have to wait seven months, I hope I can hold on these next seven months. I cannot wait to see your characteristics baby. I think you will be a happy little one. Or maybe not? Until later on baby.'
"Only seven months more." Laughed Liam.
Theo smiles "It will be here before we realize it."
"I like how you tell baby that it is not its fault for making me sick, though it really is."
Theo smiles again "Morning sickness is all part of pregnancy."
"So I have heard. Come on, Scott needs us Liam."

'Baby:
Welcome to the third month! No changes from the last month. Except, now, your home is starting to round. Only slightly though, it looks like your dad ate a big burrito. You are so small that my hand can cover you. All in good time though until you are big, and your home rounds out. Oh! Before I forget- we gave another ultrasound photo- all the parts are there. Doctor says you look real good, which is so good. I will add your photo along with this letter baby. You look so cute already, at a mere twelve weeks. Does not matter baby, look who your parents are, us. And we are very cute indeed. Until later on baby.'
"Ate a big burrito? I look fat Theo?" Liam questioned.
Theo shakes his head "Not fat you look healthy now."
Liam raises his eyebrow "Ooh, is this babies last ultrasound?" Theo nods. "Baby will love this, especially from its papa."

'Dearest My little one:
Welcome to month four!
Hi,baby. Thankfully, your dads morning sickness has almost completely gone away, take it easy on him, yeah? You are officially here. Your presence has been rounded out against your dads body, it no longer looks like he ate a big burrito. I cannot keep my hands off of your dads belly. It fits perfectly under my hand, and I am happy. Except for your dad, he ran into a problem earlier. His jeans would not button up. He tried every possible way, nothing. He even tried under his belly, said it pinches his skin. And I did not want his jeans to hurt you baby. Did you feel anything? I hope not. Alrighty baby, I am needed else where. Love you. Until later on baby.'
Theo reads over his letter, smiling.
"No longer looks like I ate a big burrito. Ha, it does. Baby is pushing out my shirt, and you can see my belly. I think I need new clothes."
Theo kisses Liam, hands moving to his belly "Get ready."

'Little one:
Here is your most recent photo, you are looming more and more like a baby, no, our baby. Dads belly continues to grow and grow. I love it even more, if that is possible. Hey, when are you going to kick eh? Your dad has felt your flutters, I have not yet. I want to know you are there baby. We have some names for you, little one. Want to hear them? Well, you get no chance. Sorry. If you are our little boy- Hunter. Tate. Olli. Carson, and Miles. If you are our little girl: Louise. Priscilla. Jae. Lea. Arden. I like Louise, Priscilla and lastly Arden. I also like Tate, and Olli. What do you think? Like you can tell me anyways. Ha, one day we will be able to talk baby. Until later on baby.
"I too like Tate. And Louise, I approve on those." "What about the others?" "Not as well as the others."
"Well, then. Looks like we named our little girl, or our son." Theo smiled. "So it does seem." Smiled Liam.

'Hi, baby:
I have enclosed one more photo. It shows what gender you are; I will tell you at the end of this note. But, on happier notes. You kicked! I felt you kick, six months into your dads pregnancy, and I felt you. I cried. It was a beautiful moment, and beautiful experience. I felt closer to you baby. I kept close to you baby, matter as fact, I have my free hand on your dads tummy, right as I write. Your dad keeps sneaking peaks at my writing. And I can still feel you wiggling under my palm. Which makes me giggle.
Okay, okay, little one. Are you ready to find out what your gender is? Hello, Louise. Until later on, Louise.'
Liam kisses Theo surprisingly. "Our Louise."

Hello, Louise!
Month seven. Nothing new to report. You continue to grow, which I do adore, but not your dad. You are starting to push pain upon his body. All parts of normal pregnancies. He will do anything for you, do not forget that. Also, can you ease up Louise during the night when dad is trying to sleep? He is starting to become a real grouch, which I do try to understand Louise. It seems though I cannot understand. I will have to remember to talk to your dad.
Bye-bye. Until later on, Louise.
Theo looks at Liam, he is curled in a ball, sleeping on the couch. His hands wrapped around his bump. "Sleep well Louise. And you Liam."

'Hi, Louise!
Eight months along you are baby! Wow! And boy are you big, your dad is waddling! I giggle, he looks so cute. Oh, another ultrasound photo. You are a baby, and you look so very beautiful. Your dad has been a real trooper during this experience. But I know he is getting tired, but carries on. And I love him for that. Dad sent me out last night, for a craving run. It was a Shamrock Shake from McDonalds, and a large fry. He dipped his fries into his shake, it was..if he likes it. I am supposing you liked it too Louise. Silly girl. I love you Louise, you are the love of mine. Until later on, Louise.'
Liam playfully slaps Theo's shoulder "Hey! My craving was not that odd! But thanks for getting it anyways." "Anything for you and little Louise."
Theo pulls Liam in for a kiss, giggling when Louise kicked him. "Guess she did not like our kissing." "Or maybe she did like us kissing. Do you like your daddies kissing?" Louise kicks once more "I agree, she does like us kissing Liam."

'Baby Louise:
Officially to full term. So that means you can out, and come meet us! I am so..happy. But I am scared. What if I do something wrong? I want only the best for you Louise. I know all my worries will vanish when you arrive, but, for now, I get to fret and stew over you Louise. This is a learning experience for me, and your dad. We will be fantastic. Until later on, Louise.'
"Full term. I am ready for Louise to be born. Can you help me up? I need to pee again."
I nod "Up we go Liam, come on, you preggers."

'Louise Scarlett, hi, baby. This is me, I am your dad, possibly one day to call me daddy. I want to begin by telling you how special you are to me Louise, and to your papa. Our life is about to change, and though that is scary, we are prepared. I have wanted nothing more than to start my family. And I found the man to start my family with. Now all that is left, is you Louise! We are ready for your arrival. Please do not keep us in anticipation, I want to see your little face. Most important, I want to share my love to you Louise Scarlett. I hope you will be able to feel my love off from this page. You will receive this letter on your 18th birthday, on my decision. I love you Louise. To the happiness in the world. I say goodbye, just for now.
All the love,
Dad.

Hello.😃
How did you like this? (:
I encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍