Sciles.❤

Stiles Stilinksi: the thin figured, sarcastic, side kick to Scott, now was instead pregnant. He was still thin..but now with a bulbous belly that carried his and Scott's daughter.
He was pushing eight months along, which took long enough, according to him at least.
Coming down the stairs, supporting his back, Stiles wanted nothing more than a back rub from Scott.
"Hey Scott? Your, yes I did say your, your daughter is being extra difficult! No idea where she gets that from. Scott?"
Stiles continues walking down the stairs, where the hell was his husband?
"Scott? Hey Scott? Scott! Oh my! How! Why, Lydia! Scott! I am carrying your daughter McCall!" Stiles hissed.
"Shit! No, Stiles! This is a mistake."
"Mistake? You are calling me a mistake!" Lydia huffed.
Stiles rubbed his tummy "Guess you can grow up without a father. Expected your father to know where his job is, considering he grew up without one baby."
"No, Stiles." Babbled Scott.
"Save it. Lydia, get the fuck out. Please. If you want my husband, please wait until our divorce is finalized." Stiles whispered.
"I am sorry Stiles. This is not Scott's fault Stiles! I was on him!" Lydia tried.
"Makes no difference Lydia, Scott was involved with that kiss." Stiles added.
"Stiles, please." Pleads Lydia.
"Lydia! Get out. Now!" Roared Stiles.
Lydia collected her items.
"Stiles. Can we talk?"
"I do not want to talk to you right now." Stiles decided.
"Okay fine. You do not have to listen, but I will talk." Scott says.
Stiles does not respond.
"Stiles. You know I would never purposely try hurting you."
"Well, your did a sucky job! You stupid..sexy..werewolf."
"Sexy?"
"No! Scott, why did you kiss Lydia? Is this your way, your way of saying you do not want this baby?"
"No Stiles!"
"If it is Scott, I would hope you got out before my daughter was born. Saves us hours of pointless arguing and being in an unloved relationship." Stiles said.
"Our relationship is built on our love."
"Poor way of showing it tonight." Stiles muttered.
"You are right Stiles, and I am sorry. Okay? I was..weak."
"Weak? You were weak? That is your big explanation Scott! I am having your baby! I thought you loved me! I was always under the assumption I was the only one for you! The one you cared for the most."
"You and her are!"
"I do not believe you Scott. I found you kissing Lydia, the one, that I might add, was the girl of my dreams since I was a kid!"
"But you have me now Stiles. And I am better." Smirked Scott.
"No, not really better now Scott. Just..why? Why were you kissing? Especially her? Especially Lydia."
"Stiles. I have no words to explain what happened tonight. Honest. In the moment, it felt like it was right."
"Did you enjoy the kiss Scott?"
"Yeah, yeah, I did." Confessed Scott.
"Whose kisses are better? Mine or hers?"
"No competition Stiles. Your kisses are better. They make me happy."
"You looked happy with her kisses."
"And I was happy. Only for a moment. Once we started kissing, Stiles, I realized, my lips were destined to kiss only your lips."
"Is this your way of apologizing?" Smiled Stiles.
"Am I forgiven Stiles?" Scott asked.
"I suppose I can overlook this. Only, if you rub my back, she is pressing against my spine."
"I will do anything for you." Scott declared.
"Of course you will. After all I am doing the heavy lifting. Have you seen my belly recently! All of this is your fault." Declared Stiles.
"One month left though." Scott encouraged.
Stiles scoffed "One more month left. This one month will take for---ooh. Scott."
"What is wrong Stiles?"
"Ooh...Melissa. We need to go see your mum Scott."
"Why? Are you in labour now!"
"Not sure! Melissa. Now!"

"Say hi to daddy, Kelly Rae." Stiles cooed.
"Hi, Kelly." Scott whispered.

The kiss was forgotten; the moment now was for their daughter Kelly.
And that, to them, was gonna last forever.

Hello. 😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!(:
Please leave them in the comments.
Thanks!
😍