Stisaac.❤

"Think of how much Stiles will love you more Isaac. Imagine the happiness you two can have, if you do this for me Isaac."
Isaac runs a hand across his forehead "Is that possible?" "Of course yes, it is possible!" Isaac frowned "I do love Stiles. And he loves me." "See, exactly. The do this for you, and for Stiles."
"But what if this baby make Stiles run away instead? I want him as my mate, not to run away." Derek pulled Isaac over by his shirt "Then do this. Create a baby then! Allow you to have a mate."
Scott peeked at Derek, and Isaac. What were they doing? Peeking over once more, Scott was trying to listen better. What was this? Is this bad? Does he need to intervene? No, just listen.
"And Stiles will be my mate." Isaac whispered. Derek spoke "Yes, he will be your mate."
Scott did not want to believe he understand. But he did; Isaac was purposely getting Stiles to have a baby, for the sole factor of keeping him as his mate.
Scott will be watching.

Isaac wrapped his arms around Stiles thin waist, his hands finding Stiles butt, "Horny are we?"
Isaac nips Stiles ear, making him shiver under his touch. "Yes you make me horny Stiles. Seeing how..perfect you are Stiles."
"Let me love you right now Isaac Lahey."
Stiles unbuttoned the shirt that belong to Isaac; So..smooth."
Stiles knocks back his head, allowing Isaac's touch to be felt everywhere.
"Keep going."
Stiles suddenly wrapped himself around Isaac, both of them ending together on the couch.
Isaac giggled, "Come on then big boy."
"I will be showing you tonight Isaac."

Stiles comes running over to Isaac "Look Isaac!" Isaac looked up "What?" Stiles is holding a plastic..something.
"Pregnancy test." Stiles answered. Isaac grinned, but then hid it.
"Isaac! This is serious! I might be pregnant."
"That is bad Stiles?"
Stiles threw the test at Isaac "Clearly so! We cannot have a baby! We..I..why are you smiling Isaac! What the hell did you do to me!"
Stiles slips down onto the floor, Isaac sits down too.
He puts a hand on Stiles knee "I am happy." Stiles shakes his head "How? How are you happy Isaac? I am a male, which means I do not get pregnant. No baby in my belly. How are you happy?"
"Because this baby is with you."
Stiles takes Isaacs hand "We are so young." "But we can do this Stiles, I know we can." Stiles shakes his head "Oh Isaac. You are in a crazed delusion situation, yes, you are."

"How is the bump doing today?" Isaac asked.
Stiles shrugged; after all this time he still has not caught on to the idea about his pregnancy.
"Still here." Stiles replied.
Isaac sits next to Stiles, "Can you please be happy?" Stiles frowned "I cannot be happy, because I am not. Please, do you understand that?" "I am trying to understand."

Eight months in, Stiles was still being the complete same.
Isaac was beyond happy, still when!
"Hi, baby Chrissy Stilinski. How are you getting along in there? Well, I hope. You need to understand, that it has been a few plus some years since I was in the same position as you. My space, as I do remember, was comfortable, and pleasant. Can you give your daddy a kick? Please." Isaac giggled when he feels Chrissy kicking him. "Thank you so Isaac." Hissed Stiles.
"I only wanted to feel her. What is wrong with you Stiles?"
"I am in labour!"

Stiles stares at Chrissy.
She looked so like Isaac.
His buttoned nose, Stiles curve of his mouth. And then she is vocal, something undoubtedly inherited from Stiles; he did not mind that.
Stiles, obviously loves Chrissy, of course he did. He carried her, then birthed her, but now that she is here, Stiles cannot help but feel confused.
He felt pressured about having this baby, pressure from Isaac. He did not purposely do this? Did he. Chrissy began to cry. "Hi,there little Chrissy. You are such a beautiful one. I cannot believe you are here, I am a dad. I do love you. And I do love your daddy. Glad that we can have these conversations together, Chrissy LouElla. How am I doing? Am I okay as your dad? I certainly do hope I am doing okay by you. And that you will know that I will always love you Chrissy. Because you are my daughter, my happiness. Everything."

Scott happily cradles Chrissy as Stiles and Scott are talking; "She looks like Isaac." Stiles looks at Chrissy "She does." "How are you and Isaac doing? With having a baby." Stiles shrugs "He is really supportive. Chrissy loves him deeply."
"And you?"
"I do, except, when Chrissy was conceived, Isaac was pushy. Like..it was his mission to have her." Scott chewed his lip, he did know the truth. Question is, does he tell?
"What do you know?" Stiles asked.
"Do not be angry. But, Stiles, you are..you are very right. Isaac made it his mission. To create her. This was under Derek's orders- this was the one plan he could think of to keep you as Isaacs mate."
Stiles stands up quickly;

Isaac was taken aback by Stiles.
"You stupid werewolf, you never had to brand me as your mate. I have chosen you. To me my life partner, and now, we can start our brand new life."
"Together?"
"We are tied together now. With the birth of our daughter."

Hello.😃
I do hope you, the readers, will make some requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍