Theott.❤

Scott surprisingly straddles Theo's waist, sucking on his neck "Theo. Scott murmured, why are you not touching me?"
"Show me where you want me to touch you Scott." Theo replied.
Scott directs Theo's hand to his ass "Make me tremble." Scott whispered.
Scott goes back to sucking on Theo's neck as Theo runs his fingernails against the back of Scott. Scott purrs as Theo shivers.
"Show me what you are made of." Whispered Theo.
Scott smirked "Promise not to whimper." Theo bites at Scott's neck, making Scott flinch. "Keep doing that Theo."

Theo stares at the positive test in agony, "Of course. The first time and I get a bun in my oven. As Scott was the chef."
"Hey Theo?" Scott knocks on the bathroom door.
"I need one more minute Scott." Theo replied.
"What is wrong? Your heartbeat is beating irregular."
"If I tell you something do you promise not to freak out?"
"You know I would not freak out Theo. Can you please open this door? I care to look at your face as we are speaking." "Okay. Only if you promise not to touch me. Until I tell you my news." "Theo." Scott says. "Just promise Scott!" Scott huffed "Fine, yes, I agree. Now open the door."
Theo gulps the lump in his throat "Are you still there?" He asked. "I am." Scott answered. Theo opened the door slowly, Scott smiles at him, but keeps his promise.
Theo looks at Scott.
Slowly he shifts from the bathroom.
"Okay so."
Scott nods, but he still does remain quiet.
"Do you remember that might we shared a month ago?" Scott nodded. "You do not regret that night do you?" Scott questioned. "Absolutely not. But uh..why is this so very hard!" "Take your time, please. I am always here."
"Okay, I am going to come out and say it- Scott. I am pregnant." Scott blinks "You..in your tummy?" Theo nods, "I do not expect you to stay with me Scott." "Are you kidding! Theo, I am here to stay!" "Really?" "Yes really! I am not leaving you, especially now with our baby. Are you really pregnant?" Scott asked. Theo nods "Are you sure that you are not upset? We are high school students still. This will be rough." "I do not care. All I know is that I love you. And I cannot wait to start our family."

Scott was involved in every aspect of Theo being pregnant; the happiness of smiles Scott showed when he first saw Theo's bump.
Scott sits down on his knees "May I?" Scott asked. Theo nods his head in approval.
"There you are our little one, wow. Hello. I am so happy about to become your daddy, baby. Nothing can be better than that, becoming a parent..especially to your little one. You are going to be the most beautiful..or handsome, little one. But, mostly of importance remember we love you." Scott grazes Theo's kisses with kisses, "I am very happy." Theo whispered.

Everything was going beautifully, until one regretful day.
It happened in the hallway of Beacon Hills hallways.
"Look whose getting fatter, sure you are pregnant Theo?" Someone taunted.
Theo wraps his arms around his baby bump "Please leave me alone." "Or what? Your little boyfriend Scott will come? Where is Scott now? He has left you, realized that..mistake you are carrying is not his baby. Shameful Theo."
Theo sniffles "Don't you dare speak badly of Scott, or my baby." "Or what?"
"You will have to deal with Scott McCall." Theo grinned. The person turned around, suddenly gulping.
"Step away from Theo." Scott demands. The person steps away. "I will not tolerate bullying, especially bullying of pregnant people." Scott declared. "And what are you going to do about your boyfriend? And your mistake of a baby?"
"That baby is not mine. But I will defend both of them." "The baby is not yours! Whose the other father Theo?" "Scott..McCall. You are the father of this baby Scott."
The eyes look down over at Scott who is frowning "No, Theo."
Theo scoffed, "I will never forgive you Scott. Refusing to accept you are the father proves that I was foolishness enough to believe that you were matured enough. You have lost all of your parenting rights Scott McCall."
Scott was heartbroken immediately: "Please no wait..can I talk?"
"You can talk, but I will not be listening to you Scott." Theo declared.
"All I can say is that I am so sorry."
"I hope one day I can forgive you." Theo says.

Scott still was protective over Theo. he kept up to date about how far along Theo was, even though they were not on good terms. Were they even dating still? Scott believed they no longer are. And he could not blame Theo for not wanting to be with him. But Scott wanted to be a part of his babies life, his little boys life.
Theo did tell Scott that, they are expecting a little boy. Scott wept. Still Theo did not talk to him. Scott knew he was responsible though, how only if he could turn back the time..and be the man that Theo needed.

Scott was picking at his food during lunch when Theo approached him, S-Scott." Panted Theo. Scott looked up "Theo?" Theo grabs his belly "It is time Scott." "Time for what?" "He is coming!" "My son is coming!" Scott yelled standing up.
Theo nods still holding his belly "Please help." "If you let me I will be here for you." Scott offered.
Theo nods "I always want you here with me Scott, promise never to leave me again."
"I promise. Now lets go meet our son. I like the name Evan." "Leon. Evan Leon. Our son has his official name."
"Lets go meet Evan."

Hello.😃
I recommend that you, the readers, do make some requests.
Please leave them in the comments.
Thanks!
😍