Steo.❤

Stiles looks around the room, a pair of eyes meets with his. Stiles smiles, this time showing teeth.
The one man laughs, which causes Stiles cheek to flush.
Stiles body tensed up when he sees the mysterious boy walking over.
"Hey! I saw you smiling at me from across the room." The boy says. Stiles nods "I was smiling at you from over here. Name is Stiles. Stiles Stilinski." "Stilinksi huh? You the Sheriffs son?" Stiles nods again "Sheriff is my dad." The boy nods "Cool. Well, I am Theo Raeken. Newly moved here. Dad got a job as a new deputy." "Under my dad then, how cool." Stiles says.
Theo nods "So. Why did you come to this party? You seem awfully alone in that corner over there Stiles."
Stiles rolls his eyes "This is my best friends Scott McCall house. And this is his house party." "And let me guess; they all elected you to stay on guard because you dad is the Sheriff." Guessed Theo. "you would guess correctly. Why are you here?" Stile asks.
"Scott McCall." Theo answered.
Stiles nods "Guess he wanted all of Beacon Hills to come out. Have you met anyone else yet?"
Theo shakes his head "Only this cute brown eyed boy who smiled at me from across the room." Stiles blushed.
"How are you liking that brown eyed boy?" Stiles questioned.
Theo kisses Stiles suddenly. Stiles grabs Theo's face.
"Exited boy you are." Teased Theo.
Stiles takes his hands "I know where we can be all alone. By all to ourselves."
"I will follow you to this secret place you know." Theo purred.
"Our secret." Stiles murmured.
"Show me the way." Theo says.

Stiles woke up alone. "Theo? Hey. You here?" Stiles asked. The silence was deafening.
Stiles look around, only to realize how alone he was.
"You just left me." Stiles whispered.

Saturday turned into Sunday, which then into Monday which was the first day of school in Beacon Hills.
Stiles was overly nervous, he knew Theo would be there. Maybe he could just avoid Theo.
Yeah, he can do that.
Slipping the other strap of his back back on, Stiles walked through the front doors: and their he was. Theo Raeken. Stiles froze.
He was not prepared for this. How Stiles wanted to reach out and talk to Theo, but he remembered how Theo just left him afterwards of that night.
Stiles holds his head up high, and walks past Theo. It mattered not anyways, Theo was ignoring him.
Yet, Stiles was still absolutely heartbroken. To Theo he was a one night stand.
But to Stiles that night was..everything he had ever hoped for.
But Stiles was incorrect.

Stiles had this feeling that something was wrong with his body; he just felt differently.
His first insight was when he woke up desperately in need to vomit.
He barley makes it into the bathroom!
Face deep in the toilet Stiles did wonder what was causing this all of a sudden ailment.

It happened the next morning too. Then the next morning.
Stiles began to accept that this was just his reality. Maybe this was his nerves that were frayed from the rejection of Theo.
"That has to be the reason so." Stiles mumbled.

"Dude you look like really green. Are you feeling okay?" Scott questioned.
"Been feeling nauseous recently." Stiles answered. "Were you safe when you were with Theo?" Scott knew all about that incident.
"We are both men." Reminded Stiles.
"You can still get some type of STD." Argued Scott.
"I am fine Scott. I promise you that."
"Nope. I am taking you to see Deaton after school." Scott declared.
Stiles groaned "No, please. I am doing okay."
Scott put his hands up to silence Stiles "It is final Stiles, and you are going."
"Fine. Since I have no choice in this matter."
"Nope. None you have Stiles. Meet me by your locker at once after school. Okay?"
"Okay, yes. I am not a child, you do not need to remind me."
Scott scoffed "Could have fooled me."
Stiles frowned "You and your stupid werewolf hearing. Totally unfair."
"I can still hear what you are saying about me!"
Stiles flips off Scott, until Scott began chasing him down the halls.
Stiles yelped then began to run from Scott.

"So what brings you in here today Stiles?" Deaton asked.
"Scott forced me into coming." Stiles sulked.
"For your own damn good!" Exhaled Scott.
"Obviously Scott is worried about you. So please if you will lay down on your back please Stiles."

"This is..this cannot be true. Can it?" Stiles gasped.
Scott rubs his back.
Deaton looks at Stiles "This is very true. You are expecting a baby Stiles."
"But Theo is ignoring me! What am I to do!"
"You tell him. If he chooses not to active in the babies life, then that is his own saddening choice." Scott encourages.
"I hate your stupid positivity all the time." Grumbles Stiles.
Scott smiles at his best friend.
"Oh shut up Scott."
"I said nothing."
"No, but I know what you were thinking."
"I was thinking about us getting lunch."
"Taco Bell?" Stiles hoped.
"Taco Bell." Confirmed Scott.
"You are the best."

Stiles felt like he was going to puke; right on Theo's shoe.
He put his hands against his stomach "Time to meet your daddy. Here we go baby."
Stiles approaches Theo, "Theo."
"Do I know you?" Theo asked.
Stiles heart skips a beat "Can we talk please. Privately."
Theo waves away his crowd of friends "What?"
"Theo, I am pregnant."
"Good for you. Why are you telling me?"
"This baby is yours! That night at Scott's house party."
"You are so desperate to keep me that you are conjuring up these lies? I see how you look at me while you pass. What are you are saying is only false. Now leave me Stiles. And never seek to see me ever again."
Stiles nods "If you do wish."

Stiles finds himself alone once more, but now is chained up to a wall. He tries to move his legs, they are chained up. He tries for his arms next. He has little room.
He pulled out his phone. He only needed one person.

Theo laid awake thinking about Stiles. He had treated Stiles terrible. But how was Theo to react to such news? Him? As a father? Fatherly material, such unlikely.
He feels his phone buzz on his arm.
He looks at his phone; 'If you ever cared for me, come find us.'
Theo knew he needed to find them both.

Stiles closes his eyes, he was thinking of anything to get release chemo signals. He desperately wanted Theo to find him, and really soon! He has no idea where he was, or how he ended up here. He knew that all was meant to be protect was his unborn baby.

Theo ran to the edge of the town. He was smelling something faint; something was blowing from the East.
Then he catches wind of the smell of Stiles.
He follows his scent.

His scent led him to an abandoned fort. He could smell the intense smells from inside.
Theo slowly approaches the fort, preparing him to defend himself.
Opening up the door, all he can see is darkness.
"Stiles? Stiles." Theo called out, whispering.

Stiles heard something faint.
Then it became closer.
"Stiles! I am here for you!"
Stiles can hear Theo.
"I am here Theo! I am right here!"
Stiles smiles like he has never smiled before when he sees Theo.
"I got your text." Theo whispered.
"I knew you would come for me, and our baby." Grinned Stiles.

Theo stops Stiles to face one another "Stiles. You and this baby means the most of everything to me. And I am sorry for being how I was. You do not deserve me, you deserve to find a better man. One who will not leave you. One who will love you, one who you can fully depend on. What you need is someone not like me."
Stiles nods. "You are right Theo But I have chosen to give you my heart. Only if you will accept that is."
"I will alway accept you Stiles. And our little one."
Stiles reaches out to Theo's hands "We welcome you into our lives."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers to make some requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍