Sciles.❤

"Oh no, no, please, you need to change! Why will you not change!" Stiles shouted. Scott knocked on the door "You okay dude?" Stiles nods though Scott cannot see him "All good in here." "You know I can tell that you are lying." "Your stupid werewolf abilities, yes, I know." Stiles answers. "Then how about you tell me and not waste time?" "Because this news is pretty big news Scott." Stiles replied, looking at the positive test in his hand.
"Your heart rate has increased. What is wrong with you? Please can we talk, outside from the bathroom?" Scott asked.
Stiles shakes his head "We will talk later, I promise." "You are stalling Stiles, please, can we talk?" "I am not ready to talk. I will tell you Scott. Promise." "Alright then, come out when you are ready to talk." Scott whispers. "Thank you." Mutters Stiles.
Stiles sits down on the ground, thinking. He had no doubts the excitement coming from Scott. They as of recently had talked about children, which Scott agreed he wants them. But how soon? This soon? Or like in a few years soon? Suddenly Stiles felt very alone, and very frightened.
"What are we going to do?" Stiles asked.
Setting his hands on his stomach Stiles chuckled "There is nothing to worry about little one. I will care for us, I hope you are ready."

Stiles unlocks the door to the bathroom, peaking out from the door, he sees no Scott in sight. "Maybe we can sleep, get some sleep before Scott comes interrupts us."
Stiles slips into bed, not worrying about getting under the covers, he was hot anyways.
Hesitantly, Stiles wrapped his arms around his waist, palms sitting on his belly.
"Goodnight baby." He whispers.
Stiles falls into his deep and uninterrupted sleep.

Stiles dreamt of his unborn baby.
It was his daughter.
She was bundled in Stiles arms, her chocolate eyes looking at him.
"Hi,Lainey." Stiles cooed.
Lainey gurgled in return.
Stiles brings her closer into his embrace, kissing her cheek. "Your daddy still has not send you, that is okay. I am confident that you and I can handle alone. I hope so."
"Stiles."
He looks up to see Melissa. She stands there hands on her hips, "Can I meet her Stiles?" Of course you can, come in. Come in. Melissa,meet your granddaughter Lainey. Lainey, thinks your grandma, grams."
"Hi, there little Lainey." Melissa walked in.
"Come hold her." Stiles encouraged.
Stiles transfers Lainey over to Melissa, which she immediately cooed "Oh, she is so cute! You did good!" Stiles grins "Well thanks. Uh, Melissa?" "No, Stiles, I have not seen Scott, nor have I heard anything from him." Stiles chews on his bottom lip "Do you think he will come back Melissa?" Melissa does not respond. Stiles frowned. "I need Stiles here with me, with us." "You will have me. I am always going to be with you."
"I know you will. And with that I thank you."

"Huh, Scott!" Stiles gasped.
He finds himself soaked with cold sticky sweat.
"Stiles!" Scott shouted.
Stiles leaves his bed quickly, seeking the reassurance from Scott.
"Scott, it was so bad!"
"What? What was so bad Stiles? What is wrong?"
"Everything." Stiles confessed.
Scott kisses Stiles temple "How about some coffee?"
Stiles nods "Yeah. Yeah, coffee would be nice. Thanks Scott."
Scott nodded "Come on."
Stiles scoops his hand into Scott's.
"I like it when you hold my hand. It makes me feel safe."
"I will always be keeping you safe." Scott reassured.
"Perks of having a werewolf in your life." Winked Stiles.

The two of them, still hand holding, enter the kitchen.
"Have a seat Stiles." Scott offered.
Stiles sits.
Scott busies himself with making coffee.
"What flavor today Stiles?"
"Anything will work today."
"Okay then."
Stiles watches Scott, his dream still lingering around. Stiles wants to believe that Scott would never leave him, but he reminds himself that it is a real possibility. No. Stiles believes in their relationship.
"So Stiles, ever gonna tell me what your news is? I can smell your chemo signals flaring off of you. No need to be a werewolf to smell you Stiles."
"What do I smell like?"
"Anxiety."
"A common scent then."
"It is." Laughed Scott.
Stiles laughed as well, then sighed, "Scott..can you come sit down?"
"Ooh, this sounds important."
"Yeah- uh, it is." Stiles confirmed.
Scott sits down across from Stiles.
"What is wrong? We can face the world together Stiles."
Stiles gulped "Do you promise never to leave me?"
"What are you talking about?"
Stiles closes his eyes.
"Scott I am pregnant."

Stiles closes his eyes.
"Scott I am pregnant."
Scott stares at Stiles; he takes his hands.
"Open your eyes Stiles, let you see how happy I do look."
Stiles opens his eyes, tears poking against them.
"Oh Stiles." Cooed Scott.
"I know this is a really bad time, but, Scott, I am actually really very happy."
"Who says this is a bad time? Says who Stiles? And you being happy, hell, Stiles, so am I! Cheerful. Jovial. Happiness."
"Are you being honest? Do not lie to me Scott."
"I am not lying, there is no need to lie."
"Scott, we are expecting, like having a baby."
"Human incubator." Stiles patted his stomach.
Scott also patted his stomach.
"Keep our baby safe in your tummy vault Stiles."
"My tummy vault!" Exploded Stiles.
Scott laughed along with Stiles.
"I am very happy. And I do hope you are happy too."
Stiles looks at Scott "I am beyond happy."
"And this was your secret Stiles? That you felt you had to hide from me? You being pregnant."
Stiles nods.
"I obsessively over think everything, as usual Scott."
"You do, yes. But, you know what Stiles. I have wanted kids, and now, here you are. My tummy vault of baby."
Stiles smirks at Scott's tummy vault comment again.
"Do you promise that you are happy about this baby in here?"
Scott sets his hands on Stiles stomach as he kneels in felt of it, "Hi, in there, my little one. How are you in there, the tummy vault? Did you know that your pap was afraid to tell me about you? Well, he was. But you know what? Know I do know, and I am happy. Happy that pap is giving me a baby before I planned on having one. And that is such, the best, the most wonderful news. Just know that we love you, and we will love you baby. Your life can be depending on us- we will not let you go baby. Keep safe in your pap tummy vault. Until our next chat, stay warm baby."
"You mean all that?"
"Of course I do, of course. I love our baby. And I love you just as much Scott."
"Well we do love you just as much."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍