Sterek.❤

Derek growled at Stiles. "Derek Hale, stop your werewolf growling." Warned Stiles. "Fine. Give me your hand then." Demands Stiles.
Stiles reached out his hand, but quickly pulls it back "No! You are going to use your unfair werewolf strength." Argued Stiles. "Lucky guess." Derek panted.
Stiles smiled happily triumphant.
"I will keep growling." Warned Derek.
"Just act normally Derek." Stiles says.
"I am a werewolf who is about to go into a hospital to deliver our girl pup. Nothing about this situation is normal Stiles!" Derek strained.

Stiles was quiet, then spoke "indeed. But please, just..don't be obvious."
"Get me to the hospital, unless you are prepared to deliver babies."
"I do not want to see your...part." Stiles gulped.
Derek makes a fist "Then drive."
"Driving. I am driving." Stiles comments.

Stiles is carrying the hospital bag swung over his shoulder while he is holding Derek's hand waddling into the hospital.
"Hi, my husband is in labour." Stiles said to whoever would listen.
"Okay. Last name please."
"Hale. H-A-L-E." Stiles spelt.
"Oh yes. Right here Derek. We will get your room ready for you."
"Thank...you." Breathed Derek.

Derek is propped up in bed with his fangs baring and growling "Stop your growling Derek." Reminded Stiles. Derek growled loudly at Stiles "You. Shut up." Snapped Derek. "You are going to get unwanted attention on you Derek! They will be asking questions like why you got fur? Where did Derek Hale? We have been replaced by the WolfMan! So please, stop." "I do not look like the WolfMan Stiles! Why would you say that? Especially now Stiles?"
Derek's eyes welted over.
"Oh no. Oh no, Derek, you look-"
"Your hand Stiles!" Growled Derek.
Stiles gave him his hand.
"Your eyes are glowing! Quit doing that." Stiles panicked.
"Like I can help it Stiles! I...ooh!" Groaned Derek.
Stiles rubbed his tummy in circles.

"Hello Derek!" The nurse exclaimed happily.
"Help." Derek replied.
She chuckled "You are in pain?"
"Obviously." Derek snarled.
Stiles pinches Derek's arm, making him cry out.
"Okay Derek. I will check you. How does your entrance feel?"
"I can feel it opening up then it closes again."
"Good. That is exactly how you should be feeling. Well, Derek, it seems like you are ready to push!" She cheered.
"Am I really? Like..my baby is coming out? Today?" Cried Derek.
"It is! I will go inform the doctor." She smiled, then left.
"We are meeting her. Our daughter. Our Hale girl pup." Said Derek still sniffling.
Stiles leans down and kisses Derek's nose "I cannot wait."

"Okay Scott, push again!"
Derek groans, which turned into a growl. Stiles rubbed Derek's arms, giving him 'the look'.
"Mmh mmh." Grunts Derek.
"Good job, keep pushing out baby Derek. Baby will be here with us shortly. Push!"
Derek's hands began to shake, Stiles noticed. "Mmh!" Derek grunted, grabbing the railing around the bed. It was beginning to bend by the force Derek was holding it.
"Whoa. Never knew someone who could bend metal." Someone commented.
"Never met someone in labour before then." Derek remarked back, his eyes glowing again.
"Push! Push!"
Derek arched his back, and he ended up howling, loud and proud.
Stiles closed his eyes. Derek was making this impossible to keep werewolf abilities secret!
"Okay Derek. One more! Give me one more big push."
Derek howls once more as he was pushing.
"Ah, here is baby! Oh. A little girl." The doctor announced happily. She held up the baby. Stiles heart thumped.
"Wanna meet your daddy?" The doctor asked, bringing over the newborn baby. She lays her on Derek's chest. "Hi, baby." Cried Derek. Stiles ran his finger over her forehead, its his daughter. "Hello you. I am your papa." Stiles sniffled.
"Wait, what? How can this be?"
"What?" Derek panicked. "Is something wrong?"
"No. You..your entrance has fully healed Derek. It's remarkable."
Stiles hides his smirk.
"You know us men, always competing to see who can heal faster after babies. I think us men can before woman. What do you think Doctor?"
The doctor smiles and shakes his head "I do agree. Now we need your baby. She needs her mandatory testings." Sadly Derek gave up his daughter. Stiles kissed his nose "She will be brought back to us. " Derek yawns. "Sleep Derek. You will not be getting much of that anymore." Derek nodded. He brings the blanket up to his chin. He closed his eyes.

And sleep welcomed him like an old friend.

Hello. :)