Briam.❤

Liam stands there looking at Brett, whose also standing there. "No, Liam." "But- hut why Brett? You are leaving me." Liam trembled. Brett scoffed "I never wanted to have a family Liam- yet, here we stand, with my baby in your belly." "Brett, please. I need you, more than ever." Liam pleaded, linking his fingers together. Brett shakes his head "Do not expect to hear from me for anything Liam." "Brett, no. Please be there for me during labour. Please?" Brett shakes his head "Liam, I have loved you so. But, now, this experience is all on your own. Goodbye."

Liam sits there feeling numb, the one he was suppose to love, and to be loved back, he had left. Liam was all alone.
"Hey Liam?"
Liam sniffled, and quickly wiped his face "Yeah?" He asked.
"Why are you crying?" Liam looked up. Isaac. Did Liam went to tell Isaac? "Liam?" Isaac questioned. "Isaac- uh, Brett left me." Liam whispered. Isaac cooed. Sitting down next to Liam, he pulled Liam into a hug. "Why did he leave you?" "My baby." Isaac froze "Your baby?" Liam nodded "You heard me correctly. Please do not make me say this again." "Of course not Liam. How far along are you? Do you know." Liam shakes his head, "I do not know. What have I done wrong Isaac? What have I done for Brett to leave me?" Isaac hugged Liam "This is Brett's lose. You have the support of The Pack, Liam." "Thank you." "Hey! Is this a little rendezvous?" Scott questioned, walking in. Liam sniffled. "What has happened to you Liam?" "Tell him." Liam whispered. Isaac looked at Scott, "Liam is pregnant, Scott." Scott looks at Liam "How wonderful! Where is Brett?" "Gone." Scott stopped "What do you mean by gone?" "Brett has left me. He wants no part with this baby." "Why? Liam, what are you hiding?" "I am not hiding anything."

"Brett has done what!" Scott yelled. "Scott..please..just stop." Liam pleaded.
Scott stopped. "Liam, we are going to be fully supportive of you. And, of course of your baby." "Thank you." Liam whispered.
"We should tell The Pack, Liam." Scott said.
Liam runs a hand through his hair "Do you think?"
"Hey!"
Stiles walked in.
"What is going on?" Stiles questioned.
Liam sniffled "Brett left me because I am pregnant." Stiles gasped softly "You are having a baby Liam?" Liam nodded. Stiles then suddenly laughed "How every exciting that is Liam!" Except for Liam began to start sobbing "I am happy about this baby Stiles." "But why are you crying then?" Stiles gets up and hugs Liam, "Because Brett left me! I am going to be all alone Stiles. I thought Brett loved me enough! What am I to do now?"
"I will tell you what we will do Liam- I am going to kill Brett- just for you."
"No, you are not! Scott, I cannot see how killing the father of my child will be any happiness."
"It will make me feel better Liam." Scott mumbled.
"No, Scott. Please, just leave Brett alone. Please. I still do love him dearly."
Scott huffed. "We only want this for you because you are like our younger brother Liam." Scott explained.
"We need to respect the choices that Liam has just told us. Scott- do this for your Beta." Stiles warned.

Liam sits in the nursery with Isaac, as he plays with their child. "Look who this little cutie is! Huh." Liam cooed.
"You look good with a baby." Isaac commented. Liam tickled the baby, which caused the uproar of laughter. "Ooh- I am gonna tickle you! Ooh Liam has you!"
"You cannot ignore your pregnancy Liam. These nine months..are so beautiful." Isaac chose his words carefully, which made Liam scoff "For you, maybe. You had the support of Stiles. For me? I am feeling far more alone than the feeling of comfort Isaac."
Isaac did try to understand Liam.
"You do not understand the feeling I am feeling Isaac. And you, nor the Pack will. Please- let me be."

Five moths in now, Liam was no loser to love. He felt a hatred- he hated how this baby was changing his life, for the worse!
"Making me fat baby." Liam ranted, leaning over to collect the milk.
"Okay there?"
Liam looked, and he found Stiles.
"What do you want?"
Stiles sighed "Sit Liam."
Liam sits. Stiles gets his milk "Here is your milk. Now, we need to talk Liam."
"And I will pretend to listen." Snarked Liam.
"Good enough for me. Liam I have seen you, how you look at Isaac and myself with our baby. It is envious." "Yeah so?" "You can have that too Liam." "Not ever- considering how horribly I do hate my baby." "Please Liam- No! I really do! I am not happy about this. I want this to end. And for this to be a past tense experience. I hate what this baby is doing to me! And my body! And this pregnancy experience!"
"Oh no, you do not mean that Liam." "I do." "Carrying around your baby- Liam- the experience is worth it. Worth everything!" "But I am getting so fat now Stiles. I..no wonder why Brett left me to do this by myself. He knew I would grow to look disgusting." "You are not disgusting." "Stiles. Do not flatter me, ha. I am all bump." Liam peeks down at his bump, anger still clouding around his thoughts.
Stiles puts his hand on the bump "Liam." "I am just huge right now. And I hate my baby, and I will always hate my baby."

For the next few months Liam examined Isaac- his love for his little one. How happy both looked. Isaac was always laughing. Why could Liam not feel that? Why was he so quick to the feeling of hatred? Did he actually hate his baby, or was it Brett? Maybe both.
"Your baby can make you feel happy Liam, if you allow it." Isaac whispered.
Liam smiled at Isaac "No, sorry."

Later that night, Liam was convinced he was literally dying.
His body was shaking, and it clamped up, only to release slowly.
"Hey Isaac?" Liam's grabbed at his cramping tummy. Which woke up Isaac, "Thought you would go into labour tonight Liam. Alright. How about we get you back to your bed."
Slowly, with many of stopping trips, Liam was back in his bed.
"Will this hurt Isaac?" Liam whispered.
Isaac grabbed Liam's hand "A tremendous amount of pain Liam."
"Ha. Reassuring that comment was. Thanks very Isaac."

Liam grunted, rubbing his pained belly- "Ooh big boy. How about you calm down in there? Ooh- no. Course not. Ooh- ouch- come in."
In came Brett.
"Listen please Liam."
"You..have come back." Questioned Liam.
Brett quickly approached Liam, his hands moving to the top of his rounded belly.
"Only if you will take me back as yours Liam." "You are not doing this because I am in labour?" Questioned Liam. "Hell no! I want to meet my baby. The one that my super sexy boyfriend cooked for nine months..which I was stupid enough to run out on."
"Brett. That is the past now. Now, you are here. With me. With us. All of the past has been erased from my memory."
"I will stand proudly by you. By my family Liam."
"Stand proud by your two boys. Your two handsome men."
"My two boys? Baby is..boy?"
Liam nodded.

"This is our present. We are looking at our present, right now." Whispered Brett, looking at his son.
"He is the best future of mine I have seen." Replied Liam. Brett nods "All he needs is his name."
"Ollie Stephen."
"And with your last name- Ollie Stephen Dunbar."

Hello.😃
I do hope you, the readers, will make done requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍