Theott.❤

"You cannot run away from me, from this..from us!" Liam shouted. "Watch me." Scott replied, looking from his suitcase. "You did this to me! You are the father here! Do not walk out! Be a man, be what your father never was to you Scott."
Scott growled at Theo, which frightened him. Scott shoved Theo against the wall, using uncontrolled strength, "You never, never, mention my father. You know nothing of my father." "Do not be like him then Scott, prove me wrong." Scott growled "We are nothing of the same. Do not think if me, do not remember."
Theo looks at Scott, his eyes filling out with tears "I thought you were different, I was so sure on you Scott." Scott heaved his bag over his left shoulder "Not all people can be others superman Theo."
"Obviously so." Murmurs Theo.
Scott stops in front of Theo, "I am sorry Theo." Theo rolled his eyes "Prove it to me instead of running away."
Scott shakes his head "I cannot, please..take care of..your baby." Scott pats Theo's tummy, then freezes, he acts like he might changed his mind. Scott snapped from it, "Just..take care of the baby."
"I will, baby will know of its father." Theo whispered.
Scott nods, "Only if you decide. I did love you."
Theo's eyes watered "As did I, and I still do."
Scott sniffles "I better be going, goodbye Theo. And baby."

Sitting on the curb, Scott pulls up his knees, and he sobs.
"I am so sorry. I am so sorry." Scott repeated whispering.

Theo screams, and shouts. He throws Scott's belongings, "Ugh! Damn you! Damn you Scott McCall, damn it."

Theo marched forward. He has to. He happily is pregnant.
Three months, to his surprise, has passed- Theo has began feeling lonely. How he craved for the feel of Scott; he quickly wipes his thoughts of Scott, he is gone. He choose his life. Theo pats his tummy "We are okay baby. We have one another, huh? Exactly. Love you."

Three weeks later, Stiles is by his bedside, with arched eyebrows, "What?"
"Oh you heard me." "Okay, yes I did. But uh, I might puke with all of these ingredients."
Theo frowns "You do not have to go, I can."
Stiles shakes his head "No, no, I can go Theo."
Theo sniffles "Hey Stiles?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I come with you?"
Stiles nods his head "Get your jeans on." "Must I? Can I wear just my sweats? They are most comfortable."
Stiles chuckled, patting Theo's bare belly, "Feeling chubby already Theo?"
"C-chubby? I am.." Theo's bottom lip trembles.
Stiles groaned "No, you are not chubby Theo. You we growing a baby in there, it looks just like how it is suppose to."
"Do you ever talk to Scott?"
Stiles faltered; they talk almost daily.
"Well, uh."
"It is okay, you can tell me."
"We talk..often."
"Does he-"
"He does not mention you, no."
"Oh."
"Okay, well, are we ready?"
"But what about my pants?"
"You can wear your sweats. You look to comfortable to get out of them anyway."
Theo grinned "Thanks, Stiles."
"Yeah, yeah. You are very welcome. Please put on a shirt though- belly needs to be covered up, please."
Theo pats his belly "If you say."
Stiles also pats his belly "I do say so Theo."

Theo reaches up forward, and Stiles laughs out, "What Stiles?" "Your belly keeps poking out." "It wants to say hi."
Stiles pokes Theo's belly, making Theo giggle "Stop, that tickles."
Stiles pokes it again; and Theo giggles again.
But, then, Stiles leans in, and so does Theo, leaning forward.
"What are you doing Stiles?" Theo whispered.
"Following by your actions." Stiles responded.
Theo licks his lips "We uh.."
"Chocolate cookies?"
"Yeah, yeah, upwards to the cookies."
Stiles licked his lips.
Never has he lost controlled..especially with his best friends..uh..boyfriend (?), and while he is pregnant with his baby.

Theo inwardly was slapping himself; he should never have tried that. Of course Stiles would not be interested in you! Right now Theo focuses on getting his cookies.
"These here?"
Theo looks at Stiles whose holding out a cookie packages.
"Yeah, yes, those will work."
Stiles adds them to the cart "Anything else Theo?"
Theo shakes his head "Not from me. Do you need anything?"
"Nope! Homebound here we come! Hoorah!"
"Woohoo."

"Since you are up, will you grab the door Theo?" Stiles called out.
"Eh, but I wanna sit." Pouted Theo.
"Hey, I am standing out here, listening to you two."
"Was that-"
"That was."
"Scott!" Theo chirped.
Theo opened up the door, Scott stands there, waiting for Theo.
"Look at you Theo, you have a tummy! Your tummy! C-can I..uh."
Theo grabbed Scott's hand, setting it on his tummy, "Scott, this is your daughter."
"My daughter? How far along are you?"
"Yeah, your daughter. Eight months."
"Eight months of having your tummy- I am fas-what was that!" Squealed Scott.
Theo giggled "She is saying hi."
"That.."
"You felt your daughter kick. She wants to know you, and so do I Scott."
"If you want me back."
"I do, yes. I think Stiles is getting tired of us. "
Scott smiled "I would not say that Theo. But, you want me? Even after I did leave you?"
"I knew you would come back to me, your family."
"Right you are. Here I am. And here to stay." Scott whispered.
"I never am letting you go again."
"I am never letting you go, you are mine for life."
"I can accept that."
"I do hope so, now come on. I heard that you wanted to sit down again. And I want to feel her kicks more."
"Oh that is not a worry. She keeps me up all night."
"Now I am here to rub your belly, and calm her down."
"Which I am thankful for now."
Scott winked, "Oh, do not get smart with me now Scott McCall."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave them in the comments, or private message!
Thanks.
😍
But- I do have an authors note- I have been wanting to write another story; this is where you readers come in.
I want to write a J2 daughter imagine book, but I am not sure? What do you all think? Let me know down in the comments.
You guys are the best- and I love you all.
Kisses!
😍