Theott.❤

"Would you like a piece of my moms cake Theo?" Scott offered.
"No, thanks."
"What? You love my moms cake." Scott reminded.
Theo shrugged us we Scott's gaze "What is actually wrong."
"Nothing is wrong Scott, you can believe my word."
"Theo." Scott warned
Theo groaned "Fine, fine. Scott..look at me."
"I am looking at you Theo?" Scott asked.
"No, no. Really take a look at me!"
"I do not understand."
"I do not need anymore of Melissa's cake! I am getting fat, wait, I am fat! Just..big ole lump of fat." Theo covers his eyes.
Scott understood.
Scott scoots his chair next to Theo's chair, removing his hands from his eyes, "Nothing that you think of yourself is true. You are looking even more handsome than before. I think, no, I know you are the most handsome." "How can you say that about me? I am..handsome is not a word I would use to describe me."
"Neither I."
"Scott!" Theo sobbed.
"You Theo, you are hunky. You still make me wanna bite you and your body! Your little bump is cute, I love how your hand rests on your bump. You, Theo, you are also dapper. You look super sophisticated, not everyone can rock their bump. But you can Theo, and you do, you really do. Your body is alluring, it is alluring me to you. I can barley keep my hands off of you Theo."
"You have to say that, you are married to me."
"No, Theo, I am not just saying these to you. I mean every word. How can I show you Theo? I want you to see how very handsome you are to me."
"You are all words. Scott. I just..I cannot see what you do, and I am very sorry."
Scott brings Theo's hand up to kiss, "I cannot say that I do understand. But what I do know Theo, is how much I love you. And I do want you to be happy. Because knowing you are pregnant, that does make me happy. You also should remember that this pregnancy does not define your body. I will find you hunky even when you are supporting your big ole belly."
"Y-you will Scott?"
"Yes. Yes, of course I will. Your body was designed to change as does your pregnancy. But you know what? If you do not like how you look afterwards, you can change your body into the way that you desire."
"I will never get back into those skinnies I use to wear. They were like my second skin!"
"Stop teasing me about thinking about your skinnies, especially about how you looked in them Theo." Purred Scott.
"Will you still be purring when you see my muffin tops pushing out and over against my jeans! Will you!" Theo covered his eyes again, but now he was sobbing.
Scott pulled Theo into a hug, Theo's head laying against his chest.
"Theo even if your belly was hanging out from your jeans, and was jiggling, I still would purr. There is nobody else who makes me feel the way that you make me feel Theo."
"I feel the same way about you too." Theo sniffled.
Scott smiled "Nothing will change about you and I Theo, just our little boy."
"Our little boy. I like the way that does sound. Our little boy, my little boy. What about Jasper?"
"Jasper? For his name?"
Theo nods "Yeah, for his name."
"Jasper Elijah Raeken."
"Why my last name?"
"Because I plan to propose to you Theo. And I am expecting a yes."
"And you will get your expected yes out of me."
"Very well. Now, how about some of my moms cake?"
"Two slices please Scott!" Asked Theo.
Scott looks at Theo. Theo shrugs his shoulders "Melissa's cakes are the absolute best. And little one, little Jasper, really wanted a piece too."
"Is that so?"
"Mmh. He told me that he wanted a piece too."
"Well I better oblige. Here are your two slices." Scott serves the plate.
Theo stabs one of the pieces with his fork, brining the pink goodness to his mouth.
Theo moaned, "Was it really moaning worthy Theo?" Scott asked, raising up an eyebrow.
"Try a piece Scott."
Theo replaced the missing piece with another piece in his mouth.
"Oh good, what is this? This has to be Heaven Theo. nothing taste that good."
"Mama McCall can cook." Chuckled Theo.
"You might have to lend me of your stretch jeans."
"Yeah? Why would that be?"
Scott takes another bite, again moaning pleasantly.
"Because I will be needing new jeans shortly. Especially if mom keeps making this cake Theo."
Theo reaches over across Scott's stomach, giving it a pat, "You take care of your moms cake induced food baby."
"I will. Only if you promise to take care of yourself Theo, and of course Jasper. Our newest little addition."
"Raise your fork in an agreement." Theo said.
Scott does.
"I, Scott, promise to nurture my food baby. And keep myself healthy."
"I, Scott promise to nurture my food baby. And keep myself healthy." Scott repeated.
"And I, Theo, promise to care for Jasper I with all of my soul, and care for him. I know you are okay Jasper."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments below.
Thanks!
😍