Briam.❤

Liam looks at his belly that is now pushing away from him. "Why cannot I be happy about you baby?' Liam questioned. Shakily he puts his hands on his belly, almost immediately removing them. "What am I suppose to do? I am not happy about you, but your dad is. How long can I keep up the false happiness baby? I know that your dad will be a marvelous parent, but me? No, I do not think so..not yet. You deserve to be another couples little miracle..not mine. I am so sorry."
Liam flinches when he feels Brett smoothing away his tears.
"Were you standing there the entire time Brett?" Liam asked. Brett does not respond, simply nods his head.
"I am so sorry. I am sorry Brett." Liam says.
Brett does not respond. Instead the pulls Liam in closely to him. Liam relaxes in his arms "Thanks. How am I to repay you? For treating me so good Brett?" Liam looks at Brett whose eyes are closed but the tears are following slowly "You know what you can do. But you cannot Liam."
"I can still try." Offered Liam. "That makes no difference to me, or baby. I am trying to understand why you do not want this baby. But I am also trying to figure out why you are keeping it? Is it because of me." Brett snaps. Liam sighed "I have no answers right now. I wish I could tell you, I just..cannot Brett. Please try to understand?" Brett rubs Liam's bump "I cannot." Then continues with rubbing his bump. Liam closes his eyes, this baby was ruining everything for the young werewolf couple.
"I think you are being insensitive. To me." Liam declared. Brett snorted "Me? Me! The one that wants this baby! I have fully supported you during this pregnancy! Me Liam! If I could I would continue with your pregnancy, only for the fact that I would take away my baby, and leave you alone! Just exactly like what you want. So do not even try to make me feel like I am treating you wrongly Liam! I feel like I am alone! What is going to happen when the baby does come? Are you going to avoid the baby like it is a plague? Or what?" "I do not know." Whispered Liam. "Exactly,you never have wanted this baby Liam."
"No! I never have wanted this baby! You we right, but here I am! I have a belly that has a baby inside it! There is nothing I can do now!" "Admit it. You would have aborted the baby if it was not for me! Admit it Liam! Go on!" Yelled Brett.
"Fine, yes! Yes! I would have aborted this baby Brett! Are you happy now!"
"No. I am sickened." Brett growled.
Liam shakes his head "All I can say is that I am sorry okay." "That is all you ever say." Brett retaliated. He stood up, walking to the front door "Where are you going?" Questioned Liam. "Going out." Replied Brett. "You always do this. You always leave after we fight." Argued Liam. Brett turns to look at Liam "Because I cannot handle looking at someone like you Liam."
Then Brett did leave.
Liam curled into a small ball, crying into a pillow.

Brett did not go very far, just down the road.
He was mad at himself, even at Liam. If Liam did not want to have a baby they should have been more careful while having sex. He pulls out his phone 'Liam, I love you forever.😍'

Liam feels his phone ding. He picks up his phone. 'Liam, I love you forever.😍'
Liam smiled softly 'You more.

Their relationship only could continue for so long; the next night their argument broke out again.
But now Liam was the one who stormed out tonight.
"I will never forgive you Brett!"

Liam blinked away another row of fresh tears. "Damn hormones." Grumbled Liam, as he washes away more tears.
Liam noted it was unbelieving rainy for their little town.
He sets on the windshield wipers, "Holy shit!" Liam swerved.

Liam woke when he feels a hand on his belly.
A stranger stood above him.
"What happened? I remember..no. My baby?" Liam puts his hand on his bump. The man shakes his head. "You were lucky that you did not die on impact."
"My baby is gone?" Liam whimpered.
The man nods "Yes. Now, we are transferring you to Beacon Hills hospital okay?" "Okay, yeah. Thanks for the help."

Liam sets his hand on his bump once he's alone. A feeling of guilt pushing through his body. "I am sorry baby." Liam cried.

Liam woke for the second time in an unfamiliar place. But now Brett was there too.
"Brett, hi." Liam whispered.
Brett's eyes were red and bloodshot.
"So you know Brett?" Liam said.
"Yes, I know Liam."
"I am so sorry! I really am very sorry Brett."
"You disliked our baby that much? They you got into an accident? Just to kill it? What monster are you?"
Liam gasped "You..you think I did this on purpose? I may not have wanted this baby but I did not do this on purpose Brett!"
Brett scoffed "I do not believe you Liam."
"I would not do that Brett!"
"Liam, I am breaking up with you."
"You are what?"
"Breaking up with you. I cannot handle knowing you did this..Liam."
"But I have done nothing to deserve this!"
Brett shakes his head "So you will claim forever huh?"
"It is because it is the truth Brett!" Expressed Liam.
"So be it Liam. Goodbye now."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave them in the comments please.
Thanks!
😍