❤️Sterek❤️

Mpreg!Stiles.

"Come on, kick for me. Kick for daddy."

Stiles Stilinski was well accustomed to hearing his husband, Derek try to plead with his pups. And they were stubborn. (Thanks Hales). His baby bump rested on his hips, round and filled with their twin pup boys. Six and a half months, T-minus ten weeks to meet the pups.

Stiles sat on the couch his nook in his hands, reading a parenting article "The name Peter has raised into the top two hundred. Classy, yet perfect for your little one." Stiles read. "Only if your Uncle..should I call him your uncle? Anyways, only if Peter...ouch." Stiles rubs his bump "What? You don't like the name Peter boys?" Stiles questioned. And again, they kicked. This time Stiles laughed "Your daddy is going to love this babies." Stiles said.

"Peter.Peter. Peter." Stiles repeated. And without a doubt, the babies were kicking. He ran a hand across his bump, smiling with glee every time he felt his belly jump around. "Peter. Peter." Stiles whispered. And still they kicked. And still Stiles giggled.

Stiles hears the front door open, then shut. And his husband calling his name "Where are you Stiles?"
"The kitchen." Stiles responded.

Stiles felt a familiar set of arms wrap themselves around him, Derek's hands locking together underneath his bump "How are my babies?" Derek asks. "Unruly today." Stiles responded. Stiles held out the spoon for Derek to take a sip.

Derek licked his lips "Nice." Derek replied. Stiles smiled then went back to stirring.
"How was your hunt D?" Stiles questioned.
"Difficult. They know how to hide their tracks. I cannot get a scent  anywhere. Neither can Scott."
Stiles hummed. He had not seen his best friend in several weeks "I am going to ask Scott over for dinner tomorrow, is that okay?" Stiles asked. "Sure Stiles. And now how was your day?" Derek questioned.

Stiles grinned. Thankful that Derek could not see him grinning.

"Babies kicked." Stiles said.
"Are you sure?"
Stiles guffawed "Yes, I am. But-"
Derek spun Stiles around, Stiles now facing him. Derek was on his knees, his ear pressed against Stiles bump "Come on, kick for me. Kick for daddy." Derek tried pleading.
"That won't work Derek." Stiles says.
"What do you mean? It won't work Stiles?" Derek questioned.
"They kick only with one word." Stiles commented.
"And the word would be.."
Stiles licks his lips and says "Peter." And they both kick. 
"Peter." Derek deadpanned.
And then the babies kicked again.
Stiles giggled.
Derek shakes his head "Out of all the people we have met, you two decided on the name P.."
"Ow! Your father did not say his name!" Stiles commented.
"P." Derek repeated. And another kick.
"Stop. Please Derek." Stiles poured out his bottom lip.
Derek smiled at Stiles "Who would have thought. My uncle."
"Who would have thought us Derek. A werewolf and a-"
"Stalkinski."
"Hale and Stilinski." Stiles finished.
Derek stood up, and kissed Stiles "My everything."

Hi, guys! So like, I have no excuses of why I have not been updating. But I do promise that 2018, (how weird is that already), I will be updating regularly again.
:)
Thanks for the support, and love to all.🙏