Lisom.❤

"Should you be eating that Mason? You are straining yourself. Your skinny jeans are suffocating our baby. I can get that for you Mason." Those are the sentences that Mason has become familiar with. He hears them every single day. It has become such an irritation that he even hears them in his dreams! Though he is convinced that Liam still is reprimanding him, while sleeping.
And Mason has tried to be understanding, very understanding, but he cannot shake Liam. He is always there. Always lurking, looking for any danger that could be supernatural.
All Mason wanted was Liam back, and maybe string cheese.
Mason woke to facing Liam, who was still asleep. Liam's hand was nestled under Masons shirt, at the roundest peak of his bump.
Mason chuckled quietly.
"What is so funny?" Liam asked.
"You Liam." Responded Mason.
"Why am I so funny?" Liam questioned.
"You just are. Good morning."
"Mmh, can we just cuddle in bed today?" Begged Liam.
This was something new, but Mason did like the though.
"I could go for a nice cuddle today."
"Very good. Now get your bump over here, I missed spooning you last night and feeling it under my palm."
Mason adjusted himself for Liam to spoon him.
Liam kisses Masons neck "I can imagine how very stressful I must be to you Mason. I hope you do understand why I am like this though." "You want to protect us." Mason looks down at his belly, Liam mimics his action.
"Hey Mason?"
"Liam."
"We have a pack meeting today."
"Okay. Do we have to go?"
"No. I want to only be in your company."
Mason felt his heart flutter "You mean that?"
"I do, now, shush. Get some sleep Mason. And you too, baby." Liam rubbed Masons belly.
"Night night."

"Look how cute they are!"
"You so owe me!"
"Liam so is in charge."
"What! Why do you say that?"
"Because he is a werewolf, and look how he is holding Mason."
Mason woke up first, his eyes still blurry.
Blinking a couple of times allowed his vision to return to normal.
"Mason!"
The entire pack was standing in their room.
"Liam? Hey Liam!" Mason nudges Liam.
"Huh, what Mason?"
"The Pack is here."
"Whose pack?" Liam mumbled.
"Our pack." Answered Mason.
Liam opened his eyes. Scott waves at Liam "Well hi. We all saw you two were missing today."
"We wanted an alone day."
"But today is pack meeting." Scott said.
"So you have said, can we miss this one? Kira could fill us in when need he?"
"Why? What is wrong with you two?" Lydia asked.
"Absolutely nothing is wrong."
"Then why are you laid up in bed?"
Liam and Mason look at one another, then his bump.
"We just are enjoying one another's company away from all of you. The Pack."
"No, you do not want privacy. You two are hiding something..now what are you hiding?"
"We are not hiding anything. Not anything. Now go away."
"Not a chance now. We are all here. We can continue with our meeting."
"Oh how very good." Mumbles Liam.
"Okay out of bed the two of you." Scott announced.
"Nope. If you are forcing us to attend this meeting, we will be having our meeting in here." Mason decided.
"Are you sure that is such a wise idea Mason?" Liam asked.
"Of course." Snapped Mason.
Liam huffed but nodded in agreement.
"When did you two become pushy?" Stiles questioned.
"We are not acting pushy! God."
"Wow, acting really calm." Liam whispered.
Mason glared at Liam "You shut up Liam."
"Ooh hoo hoo Masons claws are coming out..what is next? Fangs." Stiles laughed.
Mason does not smile as the others smile and laugh.
"Mason is now the official sourpuss."
Mason does not respond. He does not do anything actually.
Liam notices, he takes Masons hands. "Do not say anything." Snapped Mason, removing his hands from Liam's.
"Mason, what is wrong. You can tell us, or at least tell Scott."
"As your Alpha, you know I can be trusted Mason, and Liam."
Mason looks at Liam "Scott deserves to know."
"Know what?" Scott questioned.
"You deserve to know that Mason is pregnant."
Every pair of eyes landed on Mason, much to his dismay.
"So yeah..that is happening." Mason mumbled.
"What?" Scott questioned.
"Liam knocked me up. Bun in this mans oven. Baby bump." Mason said slowly, over pronouncing words.
Scott stared at Mason "Why the hell have you been coming with us Mason! You are pregnant, you are fragile!"
"Just because I am housing a baby does not make me weak, I feel it makes me even more stronger."
"That does explain your sudden intake for all salty foods." Stiles added.
"How far along are you?"
"Eighteen weeks, Liam?" Mason questioned.
Liam nodded.
"So that is..uh-"
Mason could tell Scott was trying to figure it out in his head-
"Four and a half months." Answered Mason.
"Oh wow. And you were out there with us Mason? That was very foolish."
"But I have my werewolf boyfriend."
"What if something was to go wrong with your werewolf boyfriend Mason? And not once, not once, it never occurred to you that we should know! What if something happened to your baby? What if.."
"Enough! Listen, I will say this once- I am in control of my body. And this baby. Melissa McCall has declared me safe, and our baby safe. If Melissa had not declared safety, I would not participate in that dangerous event. But as she has granted me all safety, I will continue doing as the Pack does. Are we all clear? This does include you too Liam."
Liam kisses Masons cheek then laughed "Guess we cannot argue against Melissa." "No, you cannot argue against Melissa, but you can try."
"Which I do not recommend- arguing against mom." Scott said. "I will not Scott. Not need to fret."
"Please take care of that baby, orders from both McCalls."
"Then I better listen intensively, one is the Pack Mom, and the other one is our True Alpha." "Scary combination." Reminded Scott. "Both McCalls for whom not to piss off. But both of them to know that they care so for me, for us."
"Try not to get so angry when we try to help now. Especially Liam, he is the father. Do take his feelings into account." "I will. Thank you for all that you have done for us." Liam chuckled "Happily done. But do forgive me, old dog trying to learn new tricks."
"Always able to forgive you."
"Okay well, that was sickening to watch. So please stop." Stiles said, pretending to be ill. Everyone laughs at Stiles "Virgin eyes over there." Taunted Mason. "Has seen more than you Mason." "Very unlikely."
"Can we stop talking about sex! We were here about the mandatory but all of a sudden in their room Pack meeting! Or have we forgotten?" Lydia demanded.
"I do not remember what the meeting was even about!" Scott scratched his head.
"Then I say it is time for tacos!" Declared Stiles. "I can eat some tacos."
"All in agreement of tacos over a Pack Meeting?"
"Ayes." Were around the room.
"So be this the decider, tacos here we come."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave them in the comments.
Cheers!
😍