💛Sceo💛

Requsted~
BeaconHillsTW

"That did not sound good. Not at all." Theo says. His car made a popping sound. "Oh great." Theo mumbles. He gets out of his car. Popping up his hood, he looks for anything that could cause him the problem.
There was nothing that Theo could physically see. "What the hell is going on?"
Suddenly his son kicked. "That did not sound good. Not all all." Theo repeats, for the second time that day. "What's wrong with you? Ooh god." Theo yelps.
He rubs his bump, getting nervous.
"You need to calm down you. I am stressed enough."

Okay, so in hindsight, Theo should have predicted that this would happen; he went against Scott's recommendation, damn stubborn Theo. He was experiencing discomfort. He is nine months pregnant now. And this is was a mistake.
"We need your father."

I was listening to Theo's heartbeat. It was sounding irregular.
I am waiting for Theo's call.
And here it is; "Hello?" I answered.
"Scott. I..I need your help."
Then Theo made a gasping sound "Scott, our son is coming!"
"Are you sure Theo!" I panicked.
Theo chortled "Of course I am! Scott..I need you."
"Where are you Theo?"
"In the middle of nowhere. I am scared." Theo whispered.
"I am coming Theo. I am coming for you both. I will find you. And I love you. So much."
"Please hurry." Theo says.
"I will." I promised.
"Oh and uh Scott? I love you too."
"I know you do."

I sit back in my car, and rubbed my bump.
"Hi, Bo. Do not worry, your father will find us." I say that mostly to calm down myself.
It was not working.
"Ooh Bo. You cannot be doing this now." I was feeling Bo moving around, making my bump tighten.

My body jolted again, and I cried out in pain. "Scott! Please." I cried. Bo kicked me again. And I moaned again.
My belly tightened. "Ow!" I cried. Another pain pushed through my body. "Oh Scott..you need to hurry." I panted.
Bo pushed against my belly, making me groan.

I am in the backseat on my hands and knees while panting, really needing Scott now.
Bo was threatening to enter the world.
"Mm." I groaned. "You need to wait."
"Theo? Theo!" Scott asks.
I can feel Scott behind me.
"Oh Scott. Oh god. Bo is almost here." I groaned.
"I will get you to the hospital. Hold on tightly."

"What is wrong Scott?" Mom asks.
"Theo is in labour."
"Come on."

I am in bed with Scott by me. "I can't do this." I say. "Yes you can Theo. I know you can." Scott says. "This pain..ooh is something I have never felt before. I would raged be raged on a full moon rather than be in labour!"
Scott laughed "I can only imagine. Just keep breathing okay?"

Bo was born into the world.
"He looks like you Theo." Melissa says.
"Really? Let me see him."
Melissa showed Theo his newborn son.
"Hi Bo." Theo greeted.
Bo gurgled.

Hello:)