Sciles.❤

Scott looks at the test, then up at Stiles, "Stiles."
Stiles blinks. For once Stiles Stilinksi had nothing to say.
"Say something!" Scott yelled.
"I got you pregnant." Stiles said.
"Not what I wanted to hear from you!" Scott groaned.
"What am I suppose to say!"
"I do not know! Just anything!"
"Okay. Scott, we can work through this together. I assisted in the creation of life, it is only fair that I help you in the duration of this. And of our Childs life. I am going nowhere Scott. And I am here for you. To be the one that you can depend upon. The one you can trust. The one who will always care for you. And for our baby. Let me care for you. For my family." Stiles preached.
Scott whimpered, "Did you mean all of that?" "Of course I did. I meant every word to you." "Good that, because I need you here with me Stiles." Stiles takes Scott's hand, squeezing them, "And I am here."
Scott tugs Stiles into a hug. Simply enjoying the hug that Stiles was giving.
"What are we gonna tell people? I cannot hide my belly forever."
"When that happens we will find a solution. For now, how do we tell Melissa?"
Scott gulped. Stiles pecks his cheek "All will be okay Scott. I will be there to help support you."
"I hope you are."
"I will."
"Good. Because mom is home Stiles"
Stiles gulped now "She will be happy Scott."
"Yeah, totally happy. Her teenager son is pregnant by his best friend. Nothing to worry about."
"When you say it that way, yeah, it sounds badly! Try to make this a positive."
"I can hardly see any positive in this."
"Boys, I brought home Chinese! Boys?"
"Mom brought home Chinese!" Scott cheered.
Scott ran downstairs Stiles trailing close behind him.
"Hi, mom!" Scott greeted.
Melissa hugs her son, "Usually you are not this happy to see me. What is different? No wait, what happened? Stiles what happened today?"
Stiles froze.
"Mom. Uh, you better sit down for this news. It is shocking."
"Is it about the two of you honey?"
Scott nods.
"Oh honey, I have known."
"You have known! How long!"
"Almost nine months Scott."
"Am I that far?" Scott whispered.
"Are you that far? Scott, what are you saying? Are you not talking about you and Stiles being together?"
"No." Scott answered.
"Then I want to know what your secret is." Melissa declared.
"You are right about me and Stiles. Uh..mom. I am..having..having a baby."
Both wake for her reaction. Yelling. Kicking Scott out. But no, nothing did come.
"M-mom?" Scott asked.
"You..are pregnant Scott."
Scott nods "I am so sorry about this. But I do not want to get rid of my baby mom. And Stiles, Stiles is staying with me. Mom, say something."
Melissa stands.
"I am not mad."
"You're not?"
Melissa shakes her head "There is nothing to get mad at now. My grandbaby is in your belly now Scott. If you wish to carry on with this pregnancy, I support you. And any other choices you have to decide."
"I am not keeping this baby. The baby deserves better."
Stiles nodded, "Much as we love this baby, the baby needs better. Something that neither of us can provide with."
Melissa hugs her son "How very brave you are being right now. And you too Stiles. Parenthood is about making those difficult choices, especially the ones regarding your little one."
Melissa removes herself from the hug.
"You are doing well."

Scott now was four months along. His belly pushing the limits on his jeans, and his t-shirts. So he wears Stiles. Stiles notices how Scott's belly is stretching his shirts out, but Stiles cares less. He is infatuated with Scott's belly. He cannot keep his hands off the swell.
Scott does not mind, he likes the attention Stiles is giving him.

Scott sat shirtless using his belly as his personal table. He was eating toffee.
"Using your belly to your advantage." Stiles smiled.
"What else is my belly there for Stiles?"
"To house our baby."
"So they do say. That is no fun."
Stiles grinned, "I have been researching."
"Of course you have."
"I found an adoption company Scott."
"Did you? I would like to visit them soon Stiles."
"Should I call for an appointment?"
"You already have huh?"
"Of course. Our appointment is tomorrow at 9:30. Okay?"
"That works. How are you feeling about this appointment tomorrow?"
"I know it is what we did decide to do. I..I almost am feeling guilty. We are giving away our baby."
"Because that is what our baby does deserve. This family can do what we cannot do to support our family."
"Still makes no difference to me." Stiles Says.

Exactly on time Scott and Stiles were there for their appointment.
Mr. George greeted the two, "Hello. Welcome Mr.McCall. And Mr. Stilinsk."
"Hi back." Scott greeted.

They find themselves sitting across from Mr. George.
"So, Scott. Do you know what type of couple you would like to adopt this baby?"
"A gay couple. For couples who cannot have their own babies."
"We have only three candidates. Would you like to see their profiles?"
They both nod.

Nat Lockett. Lachlan Evans.
Scott took an interest. He nudges Stiles, who then looks.
"We want them, Nat and Lachlan." Stiles points to them.

One month had passed. Scott is even bigger.
Today the duo was meeting Nat and Lachlan. Scott rubs his belly. Stiles takes his hand "They will be the ones Scott. I can feel it."
"Um, hi. Are you Scott McCall?"
Scott smiles then nods. He tried to stand, but ended giving up.
"You keep your energy. Now, I am Nat. And Lachlan will be along shortly. Wow, look at you. Your belly is adorable. I just want to give it a poke!"
Scott chuckled "That is all this one does." He points to Stiles. Stiles groaned and covered his eyes.
"Hey, sorry I am late. Hi I am Lachlan Evan." He greeted.
Stiles and Scott glances at one another, "So, tell us about yourselves."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests.
Please leave requests in re comments.
Thanks!
😍