💛Dethan💛

Ethan could not breath. His mind could not stop long enough to concentrate on a sentence, to comprehend Whats happening.
Ethan's eyes drifted back over to the bathroom sink. There it was, the test that read Ethan is pregnant. "God." Ethan murmured running his hands through his hair. "Are we ready for a baby?" Ethan continued. He looks at himself in the mirror. His eyes moving down to his stomach. He noticed how it is puffed out a little more than usual. "This really is happening." Ethan whispered. Ethan sets his hands on his stomach. He imagines what he will look like in a few months.
"You are real baby." Ethan cooed.
Ethan changed. His feelings of the unknown left, instead feelings of happiness filled up his body. "I'm pregnant." He says.
Unbuttoning his jeans, Ethan turned to the side. Not a proper bump, but you could tell he was more softer, more rounder. His sculpted body was leaving him.
But that only made Ethan smile even brighter. This is happening. His future is about to change, and with Danny!

Oh no.

Ethan returned to empty.
"I forgot about Danny." Ethan commented.
How is Danny coming to feel about this? They are still young.
Both of them have committed their lives to one another, but will that change? With the new arrival?
"No matter what happens, you will have me." Ethan promises.
Ethan buttoned back up his jeans.
"Everything will be okay."

Ethan wrapped the tester in a wad of toilet paper, pushing it down in the bathroom trashcan. "There." Ethan said. He will tell Danny on his own time.
Ethan closed the door, and tried to forget about the pregnancy test.

Ethan is cooking dinner for Danny. But he cannot concentrate. His mind thinks up at the bathroom trash. He is treating this baby like its a weird disease, a secret. "This is no way to treat you baby." Ethan whispered. "I am sorry baby. I am so sorry." Ethan apologized.

Ethan turned up the music to drown out his worries. It only slightly worked, he could not rid of guilt. And fear. "Do not think about it Ethan." Ethan says.
Ethan turned up the music louder.
"Ignore it."

Danny comes home to loud music.
"This is unusual." Danny said.
He unlocked the front door "Ethan, I am home. Hey Ethan!"
Danny slips out from his shoes by the front door.
Danny followed the music into the kitchen.
He props himself against the doorframe, Ethan sniffed.
Danny frowned slightly. He walked to Ethan "Whats wrong?" He asked. Ethan shakes his head "Nothing Danny, I am happy you are home."
Danny kissed Ethan's ear "I am glad to be home. I am gonna go take a shower, what's for dinner?"
"Moms meatloaf." Ethan responses.
Danny chuckled "Ooh Thats my favorite."
Ethan smiled. Leave it to Danny to make him feel instantly better.
"Dinner will be finished when you are done." Ethan announces.
"Okay, thanks. I can taste that meatloaf already."

Danny looks at himself in the bathroom mirror "I need to shave." He comments.
Splashing some water on his face, Danny squeezes shaving cream on to his face.
Pulling out his razor, Danny drops his razor into the garbage can.
"Oh gross." Danny frowned.
Danny rummaged through the garbage "Ha, found it..what's this?"
Danny found the wad. Unraveling the toilet paper, Danny finds a test, a positive pregnancy test.
"Oh Ethan." Danny whispered.

Danny walks back into the kitchen. Ethan is sitting at the table.
"I know." Danny says.
Ethan looks up "Huh?"
"I know. You are pregnant Ethan." Danny holds up the positive test. "Are you keeping it?"
Danny shrugs "Do you want this baby?"
"Of course I do Ethan! We..this is our baby. I want it." Danny confirms.
"Are you not upset with me? About not telling you." Ethan whispered.
"Of course not Ethan. I understand. But, why did you hide this from me?"
Ethan looks down at his feet.
"Talk to me." Danny hooks his fingers under Ethan's chin.
"I was afraid of your reaction. This was not planned. I am going to have a baby, a small human. Part me. And part you too."
"And I will love this baby. Because I love you." Danny replied. He moves his hand over to Ethan's stomach. Danny gasped "You are showing already?"
"I am feeling bloated." Ethan explained.
Danny rubbed Ethan's tummy "You are pregnant Ethan."
"I am pregnant Danny." Ethan smiled.
"Now kiss me Ethan."
Ethan cups Danny's face, pulling their lips together.

Fellow, humans!
Thank you for reading this writing!
I have a question; I love writing mpreg/pregnant stories, but, I cannot decide. Would you rather me make a book like this of heterosexual couples? Or a pregnancy series?
Let me know in the comments!
Make your own requests :)