Dackson.❤

"What does this make us now? Are we..official. Derek?" Jackson whispered.
Derek contorts his body to face Jackson, their fingers interlocking "Do you want this to be something official?" Jackson wets his lips, his eyes looking deep into his.
"But what of my reputation Derek? Star cross player..gay? Imagine how everyone would react." Derek was hurt, and surprised "Why worry about others?" "It is part of daring Lydia." Jackson whispered. Derek scoffed, forcing their linked fingers apart "Derek." "I said never to say her name Jackson! Never. And you promised." Jackson growled "I know my answer now Derek." "Oh yeah." "Yeah, you are incapable of feeling any love. So, no, we are not official. You are like a fuck boy. One night stand, that is what you are."
Derek scoffed "Get out then Jackson. If that is how you see me, Jackson, get out."
"Do not contact me."
Derek turned away while Jackson buttoned up his shirt.
"Wait!" Derek shouted, putting out a hand; Jackson did not stop.
Derek sniffled, bringing a blanket up to his chin, then regretted that. The cologne of Jackson still lingered. "Get yourself together Derek. You are a Hale! You are not gay, this was..ignore this."
Until Derek suddenly feels his stomach grow tight. And bubble. "Oh no." Derek grunted, standing up.
Running to the bathroom, Derek falls down to his knees, Derek gagged into the toilet bowl.
For Derek, his vomiting continued as thought it was a religious!
"Oh. Stop, enough." Whimpered Derek.
And then it stopped, much to his relief.
Crawling away from the toilet, Derek propped himself against the wall, breathing out heavily. His throat was raging with hurt, tears were pouring down, Derek..absolutely was feeling the worse.
"I need you Jackson, I need your touch." Derek wished.

Derek was hiding now. From the pack, also a secret. Never has he forgotten about his relationship with Jackson. Never.
However so now, Derek would always have a part of Jackson. With one hand Derek puts a hand to his abdomen. How very strange, the swell of his belly. The swell of a child.
Derek puts down his other hand. The feeling of love that comes off from his bump, Derek never did understand the love of having a child.
Until, now. Derek knew the power of love. His own child that he carries has shown him real, actual love.
This feeling was..surreal. And Derek loved his own baby.
Smiling down at his belly, Derek felt he could do this. He can do this. Right? Of course, yes, he can! Certainly.

But what if he cannot do this? What will his child be; a werewolf? A human. Mixture of both human and werewolf? Is that even possible?
"Hey Derek!"
Derek lunged behind from the couch, hoping not to been seen.
"I can hear you heartbeat Derek. You are here."
Derek can hear Scott's footsteps, "Derek."
"Ugh, right here Scott." Derek waves a hand.
Scott slowly walks over to Derek.
"Derek..what is that!" Scott points.
Derek cradles his bump. Scott sighed, sitting down next to Derek, "I will not judge you."
Derek rubs his bump, "This is..Jackson's..baby."
"Jackson's baby?" Scott questioned.
"You said you will not judge!" Derek demanded.
Scott raised his arms "I am not judging. I was just, taken by surprise. I am happy for you Derek!"
"Please, for your sake, do not be fake being happy." Derek hissed.
Scott sighed "Derek, how can I help you?"
Derek is quiet, then, looks up and smiled "Orange juice."
"Orange juice? Do you want orange juice Derek?"
Derek nodded "We want orange juice."
"Of course you do. Do you want to come along with me?"
"Must I?" Derek groaned.
"How long have you been cooped away in here Derek?"
"I do not leave."
"What about your appointments? For your baby Derek."
Derek hangs his head.
Scott understood.
"You have not been seeing a doctor about your pregnancy."
"We are both healthy. See? I can feel little kicks."
Scott sets down his hand on Derek's belly. He smile "So it does seem. Would you be willing to see my mom?
"I- I do not know about that Scott."
"If you care about your child, then you would come with me."
Derek looks back down at his growing belly, he knew Scott was right, but- Derek was so scared.
"Derek, please."

With Melissa and Scott by his side, Derek was looking at his forming baby.
"I have the gender."
Derek looks at Scott "You are the parent, you decide." Scott encouraged.
"Yes, please." Derek whispered.
"Say hello to your son Derek."
"Son? I am having a boy? My son."
Derek had a sudden new admiration for his baby, son.
"Now please Derek, come to your scheduled appointments."
"I will, yes, I will. Thank you so."
"Good, good that Derek."

Derek was sitting down, waiting for Scott to return back.
"Derek? Derek."
Derek looks up, suddenly, his face looks color. "What Jackson." Jackson takes a seat done next to Derek.
"Is that baby mine?"
"Why would it matter to you?"
"I am the father, I deserve to know my child."
"Ha, that is amusing coming from you Jackson!" Derek yelled.
Jackson was stood still "I wanted to come back to you Derek, once I had gone."
"What stopped you then?"
"I thought you no longer would love me." Jackson whispered.
"I always have loved you. And..this is our son. Say hello."
Jackson gingerly puts his hand on Derek's bump, "Hello, baby. Hello, son "
"I have always liked the name, Eddie, Jackson."
"As I. Hello, Eddie Hale."
"Hello. Eddie Hale."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍