Starrish.❤

"Look at this Jordan." Stiles said.
Parrish fixes the golden badge pinned to his shirt, "What? What am I looking at Stiles?" "This! Look!" Exhaled Stiles.
Stiles is shoving something in the face of Jordan, "What is this? Why is it wet!" Jordan dropped the item.
Stiles quickly bent down to retrieve the item, "You were touching my pee Jordan."
"Ahh! Ew, what is wrong with you Stiles! Why was I ugh!" Jordan shuddered.
"You were holding my pregnancy test."
"Your pregnancy..wait what?" Jordan falters.
"Jordan, this is positive."
"Positive? You mean.."
"Yeah."
"We aw having a baby! A baby Stiles! Oh do I love you more than ever now Stiles!"
Jordan swoops Stiles up in his arm, kissing his lips. Stiles giggled through their kiss, wrapping his arms around Jordan's neck.
"Wow. I love you so much Stiles."
"I love you too."
"Are you showing? Let me see your tummy!"
"You need to let me go first though."
"Right, right, yes."
Jordan lowered Stiles down to his feet.
Stiles laughs "Thanks." He pulls up his shirt, no expecting to see anything there.
"Wow, your tummy has a roundness to it."
"What? Do I really?" Shocked Stiles.
"Come see." Jordan encouraged.
Jordan takes Stiles hand leading him to a mirror.
"There. Do you see? There."
Stiles runs his hand over his stomach, stopping when he feels the slight roundness.
"Jordan, we are parents. I am having a baby, whoa." Stiles stuttered.
Jordan wraps his arms around Stiles middle, his hands resting on the bare skin.
"And I am happy about that."
"As am I. But wait, what am I going to do? I cannot be in the field while I am pregnant."
"Stiles, you forget, your father is the Sheriff of Beacon Hills. He can find something more suitable."
"My father is a damn grandfather. He will be overjoyed."
"I think he will be too. When are we going to tell Sheriff?"
"Today. Like now. Come on! Get ready!" Jordan said.
Stiles laughed "Okay, let me get dressed first. Then we can go."
"Fantastic. Now go get ready. I want to tell Sheriff."
"You are a little eager, huh?" Stiles teased. "I am. I want to get you home again Stiles, so I can splay my hand on your belly again." "Attached to the belly already are we Jordan?"
"Cutest little belly I have ever seen Stiles."
"And you have seen many bellies?" Joked Stiles.
"You keep talking Stiles! Go! Go get ready!" Exhaled Jordan.
"I am going now." Stiles replied.
Jordan slaps Stiles on the butt while passing.

"So, there is a small problem." Stiles announced.
"Which is?"
"My pants. They are not buttoning."
"Have they been tight?"
Stiles nodded "I have noticed me gaining weight, but never thought anything of it. Did you notice Jordan?"
Jordan shakes his head "No, I did not. Okay, well, guess you cannot wear your uniform."
"I wanted to though. Maybe I can make this work?"
Jordan laughed "No chance of that. How about you get another pair of pants."
"I will. Thanks Jordan. I will be downstairs in a quick moment."

Stiles emerged downstairs quickly stopping to look at Jordan "Well?" "Luckily you are already pregnant Stiles..or I would be rocking you right now."
"There is still time." Stiles offered.
"Not this time Stiles. But maybe later."
"I will take that as a yes."
Jordan rolled his eyes at Stiles, "No promises. Now, come on, lets go see Sheriff Stilinski!"

The two stopped to get lunch for Sheriff, a hamburger.
"This will make him happy, then plus our exciting news."
"He might cry, like actually cry." Stiles commented.
"That would be cute to see. Well come on! Lets go see."

"Hey dad?" Stiles knocked.
Sheriff looks up from his papers, the frown he was wearing changed to a big smile "Stiles! Come on in!"
Stiles walked in, stopping to hug his dad. "Hey Sheriff." Jordan greeted.
"Hey Parrish. Okay, wait. You two are here. Something is up. What is wrong?"
"We cannot visit dad?" Stiles asked.
"No. Not a usual occurrence Stiles."
"Well we do have news, a reason why we came to see you. But first, your hamburger dad."
"Oh. A ham..a cheeseburger, this must be something serious." Sheriff says.
"This is good news. You will be happy."
Sheriff coughs then pulls his attention to face the two.
"Do you prefer the name Grandpa, or grampsy?" Stiles asked.
Sheriff raises from his seat, he walks over to Stiles, pulling him into a hug "This is..you are pregnant! And I prefer to be called grampsy! How far along are you?"
"I am not sure, I am going to see Melissa after this. We just wanted to tell you first dad."
"Well I am so damn excited for you! And you too Jordan! Get over in this hug Jordan."
They opened their hug to Jordan, who Sheriff kisses his cheek. "Welcome to the Stilinski family! And remember this Jordan, you hurt my son, or my grand baby I will make your life hell. As Sheriff I have that authority."
"I will never hurt your son or your grandchild Sheriff."
Sheriff nods "Glad to hear you say that to me. But now you better keep this to your word Parrish."
"Dad, be nice to Jordan, he will not hurt me. Or our baby Stilinksi."
"Glad to hear you say you have such confidence in Jordan."
"Always."
"Well, we better get to shuffling. Melissa will be needing to see us Sheriff."

The three men hug and say their finale farewells.
Stiles and Jordan walk to his car hands together.
"He took that well." Jordan said.
"I knew that he would Jordan."

Melissa squealed. Then she hugged Stiles, and kissed his cheek.
Stiles laughed "Dad reacted the same way as you Melissa."
"Of course he did. Any parent is excited about becoming a grandparent. Now, how about we look at your baby?"
Stiles nods then looks at Jordan who always is nodding.

Melissa points to the screen "There is your baby Stiles."
Stiles was in awe, he was absolutely silent.
"Jordan, look. This is our baby. Something that we made together. Us."
Jordan dabbed at his eyes "Such a beautiful sight there."
Stiles grabs Jordan's hand.

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍