💛Scisaac💛

Isaac looks out of the window as Scott spoons him, a protective hand resting on his baby bump. Their daughter. Ariel Lahey.

Neither of them were prepared for a baby- but, one heated, unsafe, night full of sex, lead to Isaacs belly rounding with a baby.

Scott was snoring into Isaacs ear, which ultimately caused him to wake. And Ariel was not helping either.
Isaac sighed. He has been feeling restless recently. Melissa explained that its because of his pregnancy progressing, smoothly, which made all three of them smile widely.

Ariel kicks, bringing Isaac back to his daughter.
"Hi, Ariel." Isaac whispered, running his fingers against his bump.
Ariel kicked him again.
Scott grunted "Mmh. What's wrong with baby girl?"
Isaac moves over his head "Sorry that I woke you."
Scott shakes his head "Its okay. How are you feeling?"
Isaac shrugged "Okay, enough."
"Just okay? You are lying Isaac. Your heart." Scott challenged.
"Ariel really wants something." Isaac begins.
"Like.. A pregnancy craving?" Scott asks.
"Exactly like a craving." Isaac confirmed.
"Okay, but what does Ariel want?" Scott tries.
Isaac bite his lip.
"Isaac." Scott warned.
"Do not laugh." Isaac said.
Scott nodded "Promise that I will not laugh."
"Melissa's peanut butter fudge." Confessed Isaac.

And Scott laughed out.
"You promised!" Cried Isaac.
Scott kisses his cheek "Its just that you hate peanut butter Isaac."
"Not according to your daughter Scott." Isaac reported.
Scott smiles.
"Ariel has good taste. Now, I will go talk with mom about her fudge." Scott said.
"No, Scott. It is three thirty in the morning. Wait."
"Are you sure Isaac?' Scott worried.
"We are both certain."Isaac decided.
"Okay then. How about we go back to sleep? Sleep sounds good."
Both of them yawned.
"I agree, but first let me go pee." Isaac replied.

"She will be worth all of the pregnancy struggle, right?" Isaac asks, walking away from the bathroom.
He walks into Scott's room; where he finds it empty.
"Where are you?"

Isaac follows his sense of smell.

"Hello Isaac." Melissa greeted.
Isaac looks at Scott.
"Melissa. You worked a double-"
"No Isaac. My granddaughter wants my fudge, fudge she shall get." Melissa determined.
Isaac looks at Scott whose smiling.
"How can I help?" Scott asks.
"Cracking two eggs for me Scott." Melissa replied.
Isaac sits on the stool, by Mama McCall's orders, and put his elbows on the counter and watched.
Isaac would glance down at his bump when Ariel would kick. It was not painful,more like inpatient.
Like Isaac was feeling.

"And here is the bowl for you Isaac." Melissa says, passing over the bowl.
"Thank you!" Isaac ran his finger through the fudge mix, bringing to his lips. He sucked off the chocolate goodness.
Scott sits next to Isaac "Is it good?" He asks.
Isaac moaned "The best. Ariel likes it too."
Scott looks at Isaacs baby bump. It pokes away from Isaacs slim body, into a ball.
Scott reaches out and puts his hand on the side. "Hi, Ariel."

Isaac was drinking milk as Melissa was serving out fudge. Melissa yawned, then shook her head.
"Sorry for waking you." Isaac apologizes.
Melissa pats his arm "Dont apologize for your pregnancy Isaac. I am happy to help you. And Ariel."

Melissa cried when the two boys announced their daughters name. She kissed Scott's cheek then Isaacs.
"Beautiful name."

Isaac bit into another piece of fudge when he felt Ariel kicking. Melissa had yet to feel her granddaughter kick.
"Melissa. Ariel is kicking, do you wanna feel?" Isaac offered.
Melissa nodded eagerly.
Isaac takes her hand, setting it down on the right side of his belly. They did not wait long; Ariel kicked her hand. Melissa gasped, and removed her hand. "That was..just wow." Melissa cooed. Isaac rubs his bump.
"Scott cried when he felt Ariel kick for the first time." Isaac teased.
"I did mom." Scott confessed.
"Well. Pregnancy does something to people. A very beautiful time. Now, I need sleep. I am up in three hours." Melissa yawned. "Night mom."
Melissa is in front of Isaac "Welcome to the McCall family Isaac. And Ariel." Melissa said.
Isaac nodded his head "Thank you for being so open."
Melissa winked at Isaac, then went up to get sleep.
"I think you two should get some sleep too baby." Scott says.
Isaac yawned "I agree. Come snuggle with us?"
"Like you need to even ask." Was Scott's reply.

Hello:)