Sciam.❤

Pregnancy. The time that everything changes, wether one is ready or not.
Once your pregnancy starts to progress, everything does change.
Your body changes. Your hormones change, your appetite changes. Other people change when they around you, people become more gentle around you.
But not all of this change should be 'bad.'

Liam Dunbar thought differently.
Liam is three months pregnant.
And is having a difficult time with the decision of keeping the baby or giving the baby away.
His partner, Scott, wants to keep the baby.
He is so certain that they can do this; why is Liam not?

Scott walks into their bedroom to see Liam still sleeping.
He smiles, all Liam does not is sleep. That is okay, he is growing a baby.
Walking to Liam's side, Scott stops when he sees Liam's shirt has rolled up, and his stomach is pushing out a little.
Scott bends his knees, gently reaching out to touch his swollen belly.
Scott grinned. This was just the beginning, he is in love now. He wants this baby.
"What are you doing?" Questioned Liam.
"Looking at you Liam." Answered Scott.
"But why?"
"Because I saw that your belly is starting to show. It is pushing out from your thin frame." Scott cooed.
"I noticed." Liam shoves down his shirt, then rolling over.
Scott sighed.
"We need to talk about this sometime Liam."
"There is nothing to discuss Scott." Liam says.
"Of course. Sure, whatever." Scott rolled his eyes.
"No, Scott. Do not be mad at me." Liam tried.
"I need a shower." Scott mentioned.
He stands up, and walks to the bathroom.
Scott slammed the door.
Liam flinches.

He needs to talk with Scott.

Scott wants Liam to express himself, tell him what is his hesitation.
He only continues to bottle everything!
Scott sighed.
Turning on the shower, he undressed. Then got into the warm shower.

Liam raises up his shirt. His belly coming to peek out.
He tries to smile, but he cannot.
"I am frightened baby." Liam says.
"You are suppose to have babies when you are ready. And I am not ready to have babies, but here you are. You are showing now. I do love you, I do. I just..what if I do something wrong and you end up hating me? What if I do not do something that I am suppose to? I cannot do this!"

Liam jumped when he feels someone wrap around his waist.
"Is that why you are worried about having this baby?"
Liam puts his hands on too of Scott's.
"Yeah Scott."
"Why did you not tell me that from the beginning?"
"You were so happy, I felt like me telling you would alter how happy you were."
"Nothing can alter how happy I am about this baby. Because I am happy, very happy."
"Scott, what if-"
"Liam, look at me."
Liam turns to look at Scott.
"Liam. We are new parents, part of parenthood is making mistakes, its how we learn. There is no hand book on how to parent. But you know what? We are not the first parents. People have been having babies for pretty much ever. And you know what? They did it, they made it through parenthood. Damn right I bet they were worried, just like you! But that is why there is a second parent there, together, we can totally do this. I do not doubt us with this baby. I love this baby already Liam, and I heard you say that you do too. And I love that you said that. You want to be a parent, and you will learn how to be a parent, just as ours did, and their parents before us. And all the parents before us. And if we are feeling overwhelmed, we have our parents who we can talk to, and they will help us. I do not worry. I know we can do this. Do you think so?"
Liam sniffled "I know we can do this together Scott. I am feeling not so scared about being a parent."
"That is good Liam, there is nothing to worry about. You and I will be an absolute legend of parenting."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍