Brasom.❤

Mason sits on the benches waiting for Brett to finish with lacrosse. His hand resting on top of his prominent baby bump, his daughter, more specific, was being really restful.
"Are you acting all restful just for you to he active tonight when I am trying to sleep?" Mason asked. His daughter kicked against his hand, making Mason chuckle lightly.
"Is she being active?" Brett jogged over.
"Just this one little kick." Answered Mason.
Brett puts his hand against Masons bump, frowning when he cannot feel anything from his daughter.
"Where is she Mason?"
"She is kicking right here Brett, give me your hand."
Mason takes a hold of Brett's hand, moving it to her kicks.
"Feel those right there?"
Brett giggled, putting his face next to Masons belly, he kisses it "Hi, darling. I could feel your little kicks. How are you doing in there? Is your dad making you comfortable?" "Of course I am. I always aid to her needs." Mason defends.
"I know you do, which I must say you are doing well." "Damn right I am." Mason smirked. "Oh good to see that your sarcastic has not dismissed."
"Never will it. She is gonna be sassy." Mason declared, snapping his fingers.
Brett rolls his eyes "She will be something, look who her parents are."
"True that."
"Hey Mason!"
Mason looks up to see Scott running towards him.
"Hi." Mason greeted.
He stops when he notices Brett.
"So..this is Brett?" Scott questioned.
Brett stands "And this is Scott? The one true Alpha. That Scott?"
"Yes, I am." Scott replied. Both of their fades were snarling at one another.
"Hey, hey, calm down." Mason refereed.
"Wait, Mason. Brett..this is the father of your baby. That Brett!"
"Yeah, I am that Brett..Alpha."
"What does that mean?" Scott challenged.
"Exactly what you think." Brett snipped.
"Hey, both of you." Warned Mason.
"What Mason?" Asked Brett, turning around.
"You still need to hold your tongue, Scott still is my Alpha." Defended Mason.
"But I am the father of our baby." Argued Brett.
"And I know you are Brett, but, we are from different Packs." "Okay, and that means what Mason? That we should not be together? That our Packs will refuse us to be together? What? Will we be banned? What are you saying? Talk to me Mason!"
Mason closes his eyes. "I do not know what to say Brett!" "What do you say about this Scott? I know you have something to add."
I looked at Scott. "I think, no recommend, that Mason stays away from you." "You what!" I exploded. "We are different packs- that can cause strife. Which is something we do not need Mason."
"Please do not do this to me, to us Scott."
"You cannot be together, you, Mason Hewitt, and Brett Talbot." Scott decided.
I stood up, going to Scott "You are making a mistake Scott, you cannot keep us apart. I do want to see you try."
"Do not test me."
"Or what?" I try.
Scott growled "Just do not Mason. Now you, Brett, yet the hell out of here. Now!"
Brett glares at Scott. "You might be his Alpha Scott, but that does not mean anything. I will come back for Mason."
"You come anywhere near Mason, or his daughter, I will chew out your neck."
Brett presents his werewolf self "I would like to see you even try Scott."
"Brett, please, just go." Whispered Mason.
Brett looks at Mason "I will always come for you, do not wander away from me."
"I will not wonder away, I love you."
Scott waits until Brett is gone, "Listen, Mason-"
"Save it. You cannot tell me what to do, just because you are my Alpha, that does not mean you get to dictate my life Scott."
"Please try to understand." Asked Scott.
"No, never. Stay away from me."
"You better not be going to see Brett, your twos relationship is banned Mason."
"Says who?"
"All of ours Mason. Their Alpha, and I, we came to an agreement, and that is the consequences."
Mason huffed "You cannot so this. Where is the rules! Where can I go protest this! There must be a way!"
"No, there is none Mason. I am very sorry."
Mason scoffed "You are no Alpha of mine. Nor will you ever be Scott. Now, please, just leave me alone."
Scott opened his mouth, but then closed it. There was no need for a confrontation to break out. Masons will be okay he just needed time.
"He will be okay." Scott reassured.

Brett was furious; he felt nothing was sacred. He wanted revenge out on Scott, out on his Pack. Everyone could sense the upcoming threat that Brett was stewing.
"Brett, what has happened?"
"Scott McCall, that is what happened."

Mason sat there sobbing, he was sobbing from his anger, from hormones, from both hormones and his anger towards Scott. He always believed his fair Scott was as an Alpha, but now, he was questioning that.
"I hear you crying, please, open the door."
"Go away Liam." Hiccuped Mason.
"Unfortunately, I cannot do as you have asked of me Mason. Now please, open up."
"It never was locked." Confesses Mason.
Liam wakes through "Of course it never was." Liam shakes his head.
"Now what is this about? Did Scott send you here? Of course he did, do not lie Liam."
"Good grief, you did not give me enough time to even produce a lie."
Mason sighed "I am sorry Liam, my nerves are rattled."
"You know Scott is doing what he feels is best."
"By hurting me, Brett, and our unborn child? Sounds rather cruel if you ask me Liam."
"He means right."
"But I disagree with his ruling, and the others."
"There is nothing we can do about that. The Alphas all agreed this to be for the best."
"Do they not understand that we do love one another?"
"They do not see it that way."
"They see one another as rival packs." Finished Mason.
Liam nodded "Correct, Mason."
"This is not over, we will find a way. Even if it means betraying the trust of our respected Alphas."
"You would not Mason."
"I will."
"Please reconsider this Mason."
"Absolutely not." Smirked Mason.

Mason and Brett found their way together again; it was glorious. And it was a beautiful moment but that lasts only so very long.
Scott found them again.
"I banned this relationship." He roared.
Brett stands up "Like hell you can so that Scott."
"Watch me."
Scott takes Mason by his wrist, dragging Mason away again.
"You will not stop us Scott, no mater how many times you do try."
"Then you will leave my Pack."
"That is what I have been hoping so from the very beginning."
Scott scoffed "You are not going anywhere Mason, get use to me as your Alpha- we are stuck here together."
"Until next time I go find him, Scott."
"When then will I go collect you from Brett."
"We both will run away."
"And we will always find you. Do not think you can outsmart two very powerful Alphas Mason."
"We will find our way to outsmart you both."

For the second time, Scott caught wind of what was happening.
He finds them together in the Preserve, curled up.
"What is this now?"
Mason grunted "Guess we are found."
Brett kisses Masons forehead "See? Always I will find you."
"Can you please just leave us alone Scott? Let us live out our lives in happiness."
"You two will be happy, just not with one another."
"But we can we be happy together, Scott. Why cannot you see this?"
"I can, I want you both to be together. But your Alpha, Brett, is making it very difficult indeed." Scott explained.

It was the third, and the final time for Scott. Mason now was pushing eight months, his daughter still growing.
Scott caught them two, curled up in each others embrace.
"Mason. Brett." Scott said.
"Please, enough with your scowls Scott."
"I am not here for scowling, I am here with other news. Would you like to hear my exciting news."
"Of course."
"The Alphas have made their minds about you two being together; they do approve."
"They what? They approve."
Scott nodded "They have broken all their rules, just for you two. Do not squander away your opportunities."
"I will not, I do promise."
Mason clings tightly on to Brett, "We will be together. You were right all along."
"I knew we were going to end up together."
"And we are, we are Brett."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests.
Please leave them in the comments.
Thanks!
😍