💛Morey💛

Corey watches with a smile as Mason moved around their small kitchen. Having to move around, which was difficult with his bump. His t-shirt straining against his belly. But none the less Mason looked happy.
"Do you need help?" Corey asked.
Mason turned around, while in the process of knocking over a jar of jelly.
It fell, and shattered.
Masons eyes filled up with tears.
Corey came to his rescue quickly "Its okay. It's okay, nothing to cry about. Did any shards get you babe?"
Corey was looking at Masons body.
"I do not think so Corey." Mason replied.
Corey smiled. He wraps his arms around Masons waist. They put their foreheads together. "I love you Corey." Mason whispered.
"I love you too" Corey replied.
Corey moves his hands down to Masons bump "And I love our little one."
"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Corey questioned.
Mason was silent.
But he smiled again "It does not matter to me Corey."
Corey smiles back "I want a little girl."
Corey rubbed his thumbs around Corey's bump "Only if you stop being stubborn and not being able to tell your gender."
Mason held in a giggle. He knew the gender.
But he did not tell Mason..or at least yet.

He was going to tell Corey this morning.
Mason found a cute white cup with the bottom of the cup in the color of the gender.

"What were you making?" Corey asked.
Mason nodded towards the skillet that was cracking and hissing.
"Fried spaghetti." Corey laughed.
Mason nods "I will go half with you."
"Yes, please." Corey finished.

Corey persuaded Mason to sit down, being pregnant and all. Mason rubbed his belly.
Corey watched in see as Mason interacted with their baby.
He was slightly jealous of the bond Mason had with their baby. He understood that he is carrying the baby, but Corey only could be an outsider. Looking from outside.
Of course he was excited about the baby. Mason would be a wonderful parent, no doubt.

"Here is your plate." Corey said putting down a plate.
Mason smiled at Corey "Thank you! You have coffee on the table."

Mason had to try and his growing grin.
"Oh awesome." Corey said.
He put down his plate sitting across from Mason.
They made small talk, mostly about the events of today.
Corey remembered there was a pack meeting.
"Well, let me finish my coffee." Corey comments.
Mason giggled, but coughed, trying to mask it.
Corey finished his coffee.
"What in-" Corey asks.
Corey looks in the cup again.
"B-blue?" Corey stuttered.
Mason nodded his head "A boy."
Corey stands up "Boy? We are having a baby boy?"
Mason nodded again.
Corey kneels next to Masons bump "Son. Hello son. This is your daddy, I am so happy about you. You are not born yet, but I know that I love you. And how I cannot wait to be your daddy. We will meet in your time baby."
Corey kissed Masons bump.
Mason looked at Corey "I am do glad that you know Corey. I wanted to tell you since Monday morning."
"I'm glad that you did not tell me. I like how you told me." Corey praised.
He stands up. Setting himself down into his chair. He takes Masons hand. He does not say anything. But Mason knew. He knew that their life was only getting better.

Hi!
Thank you for reading this writing!
Make requests peeps :)