Stisaac.❤

Isaac heard it first, followed by another cry, this time now louder.
Slowly he peeks over to see if Scott is awake.
"Hey Scott? Are you awake? Or are you ignoring me?"
"I am ignoring you." Mumbles Scott.
Isaac smirks at Scott. Then flipped around to avoid facing Isaac anymore.
Isaac grumbles as he gets out of bed.
"Love you." Cheered Scott.
"You too." Mumbled Isaac.

Isaacs feet scuffled across the floor as he approaches the nursery to his daughter.
"Hi, Loretta. Why are you crying? Did you miss me? Because I am always missing you! Oh, look at that smile of yours Loretta."
Loretta silences when she sees Isaac.
Isaac picks up his daughter, kissing her forehead "Hi. Now mind telling me what might be the problem little lady?"
Loretta babbles in her baby language.
Isaac nods pretending that he understands.
"Oh yeah? Then what happened Loretta? No. That did not. Are you fibbing to me? Yes,you are! Hi, you little lady."
Isaac walks Loretta over to her changing table, which she promptly began to cry, "Sweet one, please stop your crying here, do you want your panda from Mamama McCall?" He shakes the stuffed panda in front of Loretta.
Her eyes open wide making grabby hands at her panda.
Isaac situated the panda in her chubby hands, now giggling.
"There we are Loretta. Come on dirty butt."

Isaac finished with Loretta who now looks up at him.
"Do you want some milk Loretta? Will that help you sleep sweetheart?" Isaac said.
Her eyes light up once more.
Isaac scoops her up, not forgetting to grab her blanket, her favorite, a lime green blanket with turtles on it.
"Papa did not forget your blanket. Here it is, here it is. Now come on. Kitchen is within our grasps."

Isaac carried Loretta down the stairs, going into their kitchen.
"Hi Loretta, papa is making you your bottle now. Okay. You are being such a good girl, yes you are."
Isaac situates Loretta on his chest as he fixes her bottle, "Now we wait. What to do while we wait?" Isaac looks into her bright eyes, and she smiles back.
"You have the prettiest little eyes, seeing how they light up when you see me coming. Seeing your eyes shine, that does make me smile. It makes me know that I am doing a good job as being your papa. Do you approve of me Loretta? All of I do is for you my little lady. Because I love you."
Isaac grabs her bottle, testing the warmth of the milk on his wrist Loretta squealed with absolute pleasure.
"Happy are we Loretta. Now calm down little lady. Your bottle is ready for you now. Come on, lets go sit down on the couch.

Isaac props Loretta against his propped up legs, feeding her the bottle. Which Loretta happily drinks away.
"Ooh look at you, must have been hungry little one."
She continues to drink happily, as Isaac happily watches her.

Isaac brings Loretta to his back, patting her back softly "There, there."
Loretta burps, and Isaac cooed at her "Good job Loretta! Papa is so proud of you little lady."
Loretta gurgles.
Isaac tickled her tummy "You are such a pretty girl, my little lady. Now, can we try sleep?"
Loretta cooed up at her papa, but then she yawned.
Isaac chuckled "So you are tired my little lady, huh."
Loretta yawned once more.
"Awe little lady."
Isaac walks Loretta up to her nursery.

Isaac kisses her chubby cheek, then placing her down into her crib. "Goodnight my little lady." Loretta fussed, Isaac smiles down at her "I can keep you company a little while longer. Now, how about a song Loretta?"
Loretta gurgled, putting her hand in her mouth.
"Now how about, you will enjoy this song;
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh, why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow.
Why, oh, why can't I?

Isaac finished singing to see Loretta asleep.
"Little lady, good night. Have happy dreams."

Isaac creeps back into his room he shared with Scott.
He sighs contently, slipping back in bed with Scott.
Scott snuggled up next to Isaac "Loretta brings out the best of you Isaac." Isaac chuckled getting closer to Scott "I want only the best for daughter, my little lady."
Scott kisses Isaac "And that is all she will get. Now come on. Sleep. Loretta will be awake soon enough." "So she will, so she will." "Actually do not fret, I will get the next Loretta schedule time. You sleep."
Isaac kisses Scott's neck "You treat our family happily perfect."
Scott nods "And something that I will always pride with. Now come on, we need to snuggle some before she does wake."
Scott and Isaac fell asleep in their arms of one another.
Isaac was smiling, and as was Scott.

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments below.
Thanks!
😍