Stisaac.❤

Isaac watches at his whoppers are bouncing on his tummy as his baby kicks, he chuckled. "You really are in there, huh." He cupped the bottom of his bump.
"I heard laughter." Scott says walking in.
"Baby is kicking my whoppers. Watch." Isaac instructed.
Isaac replaced the whoppers that he ate back on his belly.
Both Scott and Isaac watch intently.

Laughing immediately when they both see the whoppers moving.
Scott crawls next to Isaac in bed, pushing his face into his neck as he sets his hand down on Isaacs belly.
"We can always keep our baby." Scott murmured.
Isaac shakes his head "I do not want this baby. Why? Do you want this baby?"
Scott also shakes his head "No. I just..I see you interact with the baby, and all I can think about is if we have another baby, you know, once we are older."
Isaac pats Scott's face "I think the same thing. But then, we will be ready. And not kids in high school."
"I sure hope so. I want a family with you." Scott whispered.
"Me too, and it will happen. Just not with this baby." Isaac pats his belly.
Scott just sighed.

The couple who Scott and Isaac are giving their baby to agreed to come to this ultrasound, it determines what the gender is!
They were happy, as were the other two.

They arranged to meet at the hospital, their request.

"Any bets?" Scott asked.
"This is a girl, no doubt." Stated Isaac.
"I think the same."
"Do you think they will treat our baby right once it is born Scott?" Isaac whispered.
Scott takes Isaacs hand "This baby is not ours Isaac."
"I know, I know, but, I am carrying this baby. Does this mean nothing? Does they mean I am nothing?"
"You are everything Isaac! You are the one who is giving this human life! You are making a terribly difficult choice by giving up your baby, for the better of your baby. You are showing this baby love. And I love you so much." Scott praised.
"I hope I am doing the right thing." Isaac mumbled.
"We are." Scott reassured.

Hand in hand Isaac and Scott walked into the building where Nathan and Aaron were sitting waiting for them.
"Hey." Isaac waved.
Nathan jumped up, running to Isaac.
"Well hi!" He says.
"Sorry we are a little late. Scott and I needed to talk." Isaac says.
Nathan waves that away.
"No problem. How are you feeling?" He asks.
"Good. Belly is getting really heavy though." Isaac says, rubbing his belly.
"May I?" Nathan asked timidly, pointing to Isaacs belly.
Isaac nods. "Baby is most active around here Nathan." He directed his hand.
Nathan gasped when he feels the baby push under his palm. " Come feel this Aaron! Wow." Nathan points at Aaron.
Aaron sighed, pushing his phone into his pocket.
"What am I feeling?" Aaron asks.
"Your baby!" Nathan says.
"I have felt the baby before." He yawned.
Nathan frowned "Yes, of course you have Aaron."
"I have, yes. Now, can we get this moving? I will sign you in."
Aaron walked away.
"Sorry about him..he..is not as thrilled about parenthood as I am." Nathan confessed.
"Then why are you having my baby if he is not ready?" Scott questioned.
"Because I love babies." Nathan replied.
"I can understand that. Well, today is the day we see the gender. Any preferences for your little one Nathan? Isaac asked.
"This is a girl, I can feel it." Nathan confirmed.
"That is what we are thinking too Nathan."

"Well Isaac-" Scott takes Isaacs hand. "This is a boy!" The doctor announced. Isaac laughed "Guess we all were fooled." Scott kisses Isaacs forehead.
Nathan takes Isaacs other hand squeezing it softly. "We are so thankful for doing this for us Isaac."
Isaac sits up on the table "We are thankful that we found a couple like you two Nathan. We believe your son is in good hands with you."
"He is! How about we go out for lunch? We are buying." Nathan said.

Since Isaac was the pregnant one, it was his choice to choose.
He chose a place where they serve grilled cheese sandwiches.
Everyone was fine with his choice.

Isaac pushes his glasses up on his nose.
"You look really cute." Complimented Scott.
"You are full it tonight Scott." Isaac laughed.
"I am only speaking the truth." Scott nuzzled on his neck.
"Scott?" Isaac bite his lip.
"Hmmh?"
"Are you sure we do not want this baby? Our son?"
Scott sighed. "We have agreed on this Isaac. We cannot raise our son."
Isaac sniffled "I know we did Scott. I just."
"I am sorry that you are dealing with all of these emotions. And I cannot help you. But you must know that this is best for our son."
"Our son..yes, I do know this is for the best. Does not make it any easier though."
Scott puts Isaacs face into his chest, knowing Isaac needed to cry. He rubbed his back.
"I love you Isaac."

Isaac was holding onto Scott for support, and to stable himself.
"Take a deep breath in. And now push Isaac!"
Isaac pushed, gripping tighter to Scott's hand.
"Oh my god!" Isaac panted.
"You are doing so good! You are almost there Isaac!" Cheered Scott.
"One more really big push Isaac, then you meet baby!"
"Mmh! Ah!" Isaac yelled as he pushed.

Then they heard it; the baby crying. He is in the world, a new human in the world.

Isaac watched Scott hold the baby.
"We will always love you." Scott whispered.
"He looks so much like the both of us." Isaac whispered.
"Well I do hope so. We are his real parents. Oh! And speak of parents." Nathan comes walking in, his eyes bright red.
"What happened?" Scott asked.
"Nothing..uh..I thank you for carrying this baby Isaac, but uh..he is yours."
"What are you saying Nathan?"
"He is legally yours. I do not want the baby. Keep him safe, you two are going to be such wonderful parents." Nathan covered his mouth, trying to cover up his son.
"Thank you Nathan. And hey, Aaron is not worth you crying over. He is an ass anyways okay."
Nathan laughed.
Then he left.
"Do you want to keep our son?" Scott asked.
Isaac nods "I do. What do you think?"
"I am saying yes. First off, what is his name?"
"Jasper. Jasper Evan Lahey." Isaac says quickly, looking at Scott.
Scott nods "Welcome to our family, Jasper Lahey."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍