Thiam.❤

Liam stares in disbelief; "Mr. Dunbar? Did you hear me?" Liam nodded "Y-yeah, I..how? I am a male. Males do not..only ladies can get pregnant."
"Werewolves are different Liam. Deaton informed me before this appointment."
"Did Deaton really? That is such a relief! I was worried that you might find me a total loon! Ha, relief resolved."
The Doctor chuckled "No, I would not think that Liam. Now, how about the other daddy? Deaton mentioned Theo too."
Liam silences "Um..no, Theo, he does not know. I am..I am not ready to tell him."
"You should. This is also Theo's. I understand that this is your body Liam, but your baby is his too." The Doctor explained.
Liam nodded, he knew he had to tell Theo, but how do you tell the person you love the most, that you are pregnant, but yet you are male.
"I understand this is a lot to process. But talking to Theo, it might help your process of your pregnancy move along. So you can have a healthy pregnancy Liam."
"I do not want anything happening to my little one." Liam looks down at his stomach; yep, still very slimming.

Nervously, Liam was cutting the tomatoes, waiting to see Theo. "How do you think we should tell your daddy baby?" Liam asked his stomach. Liam chuckled to himself as he continue cutting the tomatoes.
"Hello! Liam?"
"I could smell you soon as the door opened Theo. Power of werewolf abilities." Liam taps his nose.
Theo sulks "No fair. Your stupid werewolf abilities. Now, what are you cooking? It smells good."
"Your favorite."
"Thai?"
"Ew, no guess again."
"Is it..casserole?"
"Ding ding! We have a winner. Come claim your prize."
Liam forces Theo into his grip, his lips leaving a trail of wet kisses. Theo moaned "We need to stop." "Says who?" Liam pulled Theo's shirt up and over his head. Running his fingers against the sculpted abs, Liam purred.
"We need to stop." Theo repeated.
"Yeah? And why would that be?" Liam questioned, unbuttoning his own jeans.
"We need to talk." "What about?" Liam continued with kissing. "Our baby." Theo stares at Liam. Liam stops the kisses, buttoning up his jeans, "You know." "I know. No thanks to you." Theo snapped. Liam stuttered, trying to think of what to say. "Theo, listen, I.." "You what? You went to discover you are having a baby and what? You forgot to tell me? Planned to abort it? Tell me it is not mine? Please Liam, what the hell were you thinking! Because I am feeling left in the shadows right now."
Liam gulped "This appointment was confirmation, I thought I was. But I wanted to do this part alone, just in case, ya know." Liam rubbed his arms.
Theo sighed heavily "The only thing that is keeping me here right now, is the thought of my baby being brought up in a broken house Liam. I am not happy with you, however, I am happy of our baby! May I, Liam?" Liam nods. Theo gets down on his knees, hands moving to his stomach. Theo does not say anything, but Liam could see the smile on his face. "I am sorry." Liam whispered. Theo looks at Liam "I am sorry too. I come in here demanding answers, pushing your feelings out of the way."
"You were feeling upset, as would I. But now, you do know. And how are you feeling?" Theo stands up from his knees "I feel happy Liam." "Happy?" Laughed Liam. "Simply putting it, but yeah, happy Liam."

At four months, The Pack discovered that Liam was pregnant; luckily enough for Liam, that never did change anything.
Except now Liam always felt they were more protective than ever.
"I can defend myself. I am a werewolf." Liam declared.
"Yes, I remember. I am the one who gave you the bite." Scott said.
"What Scott is trying to say, Liam you are more fragile now. Something bad could happen." Stiles explained.
"When has anything bad happened to us Stiles?" Liam questioned.
The Pack looks at Liam, their eyebrows lifted "It is Beacon Hills. Every supernatural creature comes here Liam. We are always battling something new. Please, just be careful."

At seven months, Stiles asked if you two has decided on names. Liam shakes his head "We cannot decide. Everything I like, Theo despises." "Because yeah, Kandy with a K is a reasonable name!" "It is!" "Sure it is Liam, if she wants to grow up and be a stripper!" Stiles stifled a laugh, he did agree with Theo. "What do you like Theo?" "I like the name Grace. Cute, simple, easy, and elegant." Theo responded. "And overly used of a name."
"It is overused of a name." Stiles agreed.

Eight and a half months along. In the middle of the night, Liam is slapping Theo, trying to wake him. "Theo! Theo!" Theo mumbles something, so Liam continues slapping him, "Theo! Hey, the baby is coming! You need to wake up Theo! The baby!" "I will fix it later Liam." Theo mumbled. "What? No! THEO! We need to get to the hospital. Wake up, wake up!"
Theo raised out from the bed "Did you say hospital?" Liam nodded "I did, it is time Theo."
"Come along then, we are going."
"Wait! I need my hospital bag before we can go!"

"She needs a name."
"We cannot agree on a name."
"Because you are being difficult!"
"Me? I am being difficult! I just gave birth, so sorry for being irrational Theo!"
Theo sighed "You are not being irrational, I am. I want her to have a good, strong and powerful name."
"I have heard this name..Lena?"
"Lena. Lena..blank Dunbar." Theo nods his head.
"Okay, now for a middle name."
"Justine. Lena Justine Dunbar."
Liam thinks it over, then smiles. They look down at their daughter "Hello, Lena Justine Dunbar."

Hello.😃
I have a couple of things I went to add to my notes today;
When taking requests, which I always am, please you need to be patient with me. Yours is not the only one I am writing, I am not complaining, I am thankful that so many people put their requests into my typing hands. So thank you!
You never have to ask if I can fill your request, my requests are always open, so, please, request away.
Finally, I have my first Teen Wolf pregnant one-shot book 'chapter' up- go look at that, if you want.(:
Requests are open ofer there too.
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave requests in the comments below.
Thanks!
😍