Briam.❤

Brett sat on his knees in the middle of the nursery, events of past replaying painfully through his mind. It felt tortures.
There was a knock on the nursery door "Hey, Brett?"
Brett does not respond, but Liam did not care, he walked in. Sitting down next to Brett, Liam wraps his arms around Brett's shoulders, "I am so sorry." He whispered.
"No point in being sorry, he is gone."
Liam sighed tightening his arms around Brett's shoulders, "I know." Brett wriggles out of Liam's grip "No, you do not understand Liam! You were not the one who lost our baby boy! To know that my body no longer carries our son, this is my fault." "Do not say that." "I will! I will say as I damn well please! You never will understand the feelings that I am experiencing. I am sick of the pity looks everyone gives me. I am tired of you hovering over and around me! I want some space! I need time to grief too! But, mostly, I get upset when I see a woman happily with child, her belly round, the smile they display when they can feel their baby kicking from within her. Those are all the things I wanted to experience Liam."
"And one day you will Brett! And you know what?" "What?" "Those experiences you so desperately wanted to experience will mean all the more to you. It will be a new feeling of love, a new feeling of everything Brett. But, until then, you do have me. Please do let me in."
Brett blinks back his tears "Thank you Liam."
"All I ever want to do is make you happy."
Brett kisses Liam's cheek "You do make me smile Liam."
"When you are happy Brett, then I am happy too."

"Oh no." Brett whimpered. A positive test sits on the bathroom counter. "Oh no, no, this is too soon..oh no." Brett tugs at his hair, pacing around the bathroom. This could be negative, they are not always 100 positive. But Brett was convinced. This is exactly how your first pregnancy felt. Brett thinks back to his first attempt at pregnancy, a sense of danger flashed through him. "This time will be different, I can feel it for this pregnancy." Brett placed his hand on his stomach; another child growing.
Happiness emerged through Brett, he was being given another chance.
"Brett, are you here?" Liam asked.
Brett picks up the test, running to greet Liam.
"Hi. Liam greeted. Brett pressed himself more into a kiss, not that Liam cared.
"What is this all about?"
"This." Brett passed the test.
Liam looks at the test, then back up at Brett, "No." He breathed.
Brett nodded.
"Positive is what the test declares."
"And you are happy? About you being pregnant once again?"
Brett puts a hand to his stomach "I feel..good."
Liam laughed "You are having a baby, you are pregnant!"
"I am, I am having a baby! Our baby Liam!"
Brett and Liam embrace into a tight hug. "Are you worried Brett?" Liam whispered.
Brett looks at Liam "Yes, yeah, I am. Of course, you know I am. But Liam? I am also happy. So very truly happy- this is our second chance at having babies. This baby is so loved already." "That is very true- this baby is so beyond loved. And I cannot wait to become a dad." "To our baby." "To our baby."
"I love you."
"More."

"Morning baby, you are growing happily in there!" Cooed Liam.
"Baby is." Agreed Brett.
"Ooh, food morning to you."
"Morning. Can we go out for breakfast?"
"If you want to."
"We do want to go out, McDonalds does sound delicious."
Liam nods "Baby wants, baby gets."
"Of course baby does, you cannot say no to me, or to our baby."
"You so know me, now come on. Baby is hungry."
Brett pats his tummy "Are you hungry in there baby?"
"Of course baby is hungry Brett, hell, I am hungry." Liam answers.
"Let me put pants on, then we can go."
Liam nods "Good."
Brett slips into his jeans, as Liam watches.
"Why are you staring?"
"Because I can Brett."

"Oh goodness of grief!" Huffed Brett.
"What is wrong Brett?" Asked Liam.
"Look at me, here." Brett responded.
Liam turned.
There stands Brett with his jeans unbuttoned, his flaps being pushed down.
"This is normal remember." Liam says.
Brett stares down at his bump "My jeans do not even button." Liam chuckled "So our baby is growing, such wonderful news!" Brett nods "I know this is wonderful. Means baby is growing, yeah, I am aware of that. I just..I feel uncomfortable."
"Your belly makes me love you even more. Knowing you are the supplier to our baby, Brett, I can only say that I love you so much. Beyond your imagination."
Brett sniffled "Do you really?"
"I really do, now come. How about we have a lazy day together. Binge out on food, tummy rubs, and you can wear my sweats." "Order out pizzas too?" Asked Brett. "Especially ordering out pizzas." Confirmed Liam. "And I so like your sweats. They should be able to fit over my growing belly." Brett declared. "I think I should, you are not big."
"You kindly flatter me."
"No flattery needed- I say what I see when I look at you every time Brett."

"Liam! Liam!" Brett shouted,looking around to go find Liam.
"What Brett!" Liam answered, peeking out from behind a door.
"The baby." Brett wheezed.
"What is wrong with the baby?" Liam sets his hands on Brett's belly.
"I felt flutters." Brett explained.
"Flutters? What do you mean flutters?"
"Not kicks, but little movements coming from baby. Give me your hand."
Liam gave his hand to Brett; who moved it around. "Feel that?" Liam shakes his head. Brett huffed, then rearranged his hand, "Oh! You did feel that one?" "Again, no."
Brett frowned, but Liam just smiled "Our baby is stubborn."
Brett laughed "So it does seem, must be like you." "Of course our baby would be stubborn like a Dunbar."

"Do you know what this week represents for me Liam?" Brett questioned.
Liam closes his eyes, and nods his what "This is the week you lost our first baby, yes, I remember."
"That will not happen again; do you think?"
"Of course it will not happen to us again Brett. Everyone has said this pregnancy is progressing so very well, much better than the last one. Baby will be okay. And you are doing the best of carrying around our baby Brett."
Brett chuckled "I would be nowhere without you, my supporter, and my biggest fan. Thank you for that."
Liam chuckles "Glad I can be your little cheerleader Brett."

"Liam! My water broke!"
"Brett! Your water broke!"
"Wait, what?"
"Brett, your water broke! You know what this means!"
"That our baby is coming?"
"Well, yeah, that does mean that. But also, it means that you did it; you carried our baby successful."
"I did, oh goodness, we are about to become parents Liam!"
"Is it does seem. Come on, lets go meet our little boy."
"Going to meet our little boy."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make down requests!
Please leave requests down in the comments.
Thanks!
😍