Briam.❤

Marrying the love of your life; that sacred bond of marriage. Something people look forward to, the day where everything changes. You are meant to feel happy, today is your day!

Liam flushed the toilet that he finished vomiting in. "Just as nervous a I am." Liam whispered looking down to see his belly. "Put please can you calm down? I really need to get through this today without ending up sick. Can you do that for me?" I asked.
The baby kicked as its response.
I giggle and smile "Thank you. Now we sit and wait for your daddy."

Brett grinned at himself through the standing mirror "Today is my day! I am marrying the man that I love until the very end. And then some. How lucky am I!"
Brett closed his eyes and takes a breath in. "You can do this Brett, there is nothing else important besides Liam. And your baby too, wow. Our little one. We are becoming a real family!"
I suddenly have the desire to kiss Liam!

I leave my room, walking to Liam's room. "Hey Liam?" I knock.
"We cannot see one another before we get married! It can cause bad luck!" Liam exclaimed.
"Please Liam..I want to kiss your face."

"Hey Liam?" Brett knocked.
"We cannot see one another before we get married! It can cause bad luck!" I exclaimed.
"Please Liam..I want to kiss your face." Pleaded Brett.
"Close your eyes Brett."
"Liam, c'mon."
"Close your eyes or I will not open this door!" I warned.
"Fine, fine. My eyes are closed."
I creaked open the door, my eyes looking to Brett, making sure his eyes are closed.
"I am right here." I whispered.
"Let me see you." Brett asked.
"Do you not believe in bad luck Brett?"
"Hell no. I believe that you are playing hard to get with me Liam, why cannot I see you? Please."
"Promise not to laugh?" I ask.
"Never would I laugh at you."
"You laugh at me all the time Brett. But now, please promise."
"I promise. Can I open my eyes now?"
I nod, then realize that Brett cannot see me shaking my head "Open them."
Brett opened his eyes.

"Open then."
I open my eyes.
In front of me is Liam, his cheeks rosy red, his bowtie still undone. "You look really handsome." I say. "Even with my belly?" Liam runs a hand across his belly, stopping at the very bottom.
"I have loved you without your belly Liam, and I love you with your belly, now, or any future bellies that you may have." I set my hand on his belly too.
Both of us laugh when the baby kicks "How has baby been doing today?" Brett asked.
"Not good, my morning sickness has came back, thanks to this one."
Brett bends down by my belly "Excuse me. I hear that you are giving your papa a hard time today. I would like to ask that you calm down please. Are you getting excited? After today, the three of us will be a family. I love that idea."
I smile at Brett "Oof, well that one was hard." I rubbed my belly. "Take it easy in there baby."
"Hey Liam?" Scott knocks on the door, then opened it.
"Oh hi! Liam, and you Brett. We are all ready."
I turn to see Brett "Our time has approached us."
Brett grabs my hands "We are getting married right now."
"Not unless you both go downstairs! Go, go. Get moving!" Scott pushed.
"We are going, thank you for helping Scott."

I turn to face my husband.
"Turn to face Brett."
I do.
"Take his hands, and repeat after me Liam."
"I, Liam. Take thee"
"I, Liam. Take thee."

"Repeat after me Brett. I, Brett, take thee."
"I Brett, take thee."

"You may kiss your husband Liam. Kiss your husband Brett."
Brett grabs my belly as we lean in to kiss.
I smile as we are kissing.
"Hey! The happily married gay couple!" The audience cheers.
I laugh, and take Brett's hand, "Come on, husband."

We escape to a private car. Brett kisses me "I cannot we just for married Liam."
"Me neither. Now our baby can come to a real true family with her two happily married daddies." I added.
Brett nuzzled down my my belly, giving it a real quick kiss "I love you baby." "Baby loves you too."

We were sitting at a table as people came to congratulate us. We both smiled happily and talked with everyone.
"Can I feel Liam?" Corey asked.
"Yes! Feel right here!" I move his hand. He gasped and removed his hand. "Whoa. That was weird." He says. "I like feeling that." Brett defended.

Scott comes walking over "Hey! Congrats you two!" He hugs both of us, "How does it feel now? To be officially married?"
"Best feeling in the damn world." I answer. Brett kisses me again.
"Hey, enough of that. Liam already is pregnant,you do not need another baby so soon."
We laugh at Scott "No promises there Scott."

Grains of rice was being thrown at Brett and I.
"Rice is getting in my hair!" I laughed.
"Mine too." Laughed Brett.

We get into the car, "Here is to our new lives Brett." I kiss Brett now.
" A life I wish to only spend with you, my absolute love."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍