💛Sciles💛

Requested~
Fastandfurious4L

Scott McCall felt different, like a bad different. He could not understand the sudden feeling of being depressed. He had a wonderful life; he was excelling senior year. He was Alpha with his amazing pack always supporting him. His boyfriend, Stiles Stilinksk. Scott smiles at thinking of Stiles. What could it be? Is this about their lingering futures? That they will be in the real world, no longer dumb teenagers? Or what about Scott? Him being a werewolf.
"I do not understand." Scott sighs.
Scott closed his eyes for a mere second; "Oh no." Scott said. He rear ended the car in front of him "Are you serious?" Scott huffed.
He gets out of the car, to see how the other car might be affected; "Oh my, sir! Your head!" Scott puts a hand to his forehead "What?" "You are bleeding! Oh no, okay, sit down. Sit down." The woman pulls out her phone and calls local authorities.

Scott sits there putting pressure to his forehead, 'Why am I not healing yet?' Scott thinks.
"Honey are you okay?" The woman asks, bending down.
"Fine. How are you ma'am?" Scott asks.
"Do not worry about me. What's your name?"

An ambulance arrived. Scott was okay. He still was not healing though. The woman, Scott still has yet to learn her name, insisted that they work on Scott before her. Scott let them work on him. He will begin healing soon enough.

Except Scott still was not healing. "What gives?" Scott mumbles.

"Melissa, Scott was in an accident."
Scott could hear the news being delivered to his mum.
"Scott? Is Scott..oh." Melissa sniffles.

Scott smiled at his mum "Do not overreact."
"Why have you not started to heal Scott?" Melissa whispers.
Scott shakes his head "It will start soon. I will be okay."
"We gotta run Scott into his room Melissa."

Scott laid in bed nervously biting his lip. He learned something interesting.
He was waiting for Stiles now.

"Scott? Scott!"
The door opened up. Stiles comes bursting through "Are you hurt Scotty?" Stiles questioned.
Scott laughed "Not exactly."
Stiles kisses Scott's cheek "Do not scare me like that again Scott. Are you okay though?"
"There were other news."
Stiles nodded "Which is?"
Scott licked his lips. "Stiles. I am pregnant."
Stiles froze. But he was still fully smiling. "Wait, wait. Inside here." Stiles puts his hand on Scott's tummy "Is our baby? Like I put a baby inside of you?" Scott nods "Exactly so. Are you happy Stiles?" "Of course I am! Scott, we are parents. Like to a baby." Exclaimed Stiles. Scott laughed, suddenly feeling all the negativity of him released.
"We are having a baby Stiles."
"We are having a baby Scott. And I love you."

Scott itches his bump where the seatbelt is buckled under. "This is really uncomfortable." Scott complained. Stiles frowned at Scott "I know you are. These nine months have not been easy for you Scott. But our daughter is almost here." Stiles pats Scott's bump. Scott looks down at his belly. He has experienced something new with his belly as it grew. Scott never would regret having this baby. Or pregnancy.

Stiles takes Scott's hand "I like this. Driving around with you Scott. A place where we can just be us. We do not have to get the judgmental older people about your pregnant belly. We can enjoy one another's company."

Scott squirmed.
"Mh ooh." Scott moaned, using his other hand to rub his belly.
"Are you okay?"
Scott shakes his head no "I think she is ready to meet us."

Scott holds his daughter.
She had the golden colored eyes of Scott.
"She needs a name." Stiles said.
"Caitlin Claudia." Scott replied.
Stiles looks at Scott "Oh Scott." He cooed.
"She will never meet her grandmother. So I want to honor your mother, and our daughter. Is that okay Stiles?" Scott asks.
Stiles nodded, unable to say anything "She is absolutely perfect."

Hello:)