Petephor.❤

"I hate you Chris."
Chris chuckled "You are all lies."
Peter crossed his arms, shaking his head "I am not. I am..feeling extra round today." "I think you look super sexy." Purred Chris. Peter chortled "Sexy Chris? Have you seen me? As of recently at least Chris. I am my very own planet." Chris leaned in kissing Peters cheek "Your gravity pulled me in Peter." "Ha, oh so witty." Chris smirked "Only the best for the man who carries my baby." "Come on, Chris, I am already pregnant enough, how about we not go for making this into twins." "That is not possible, you are too far along Peter, but, next time, maybe we will get lucky with twins." Chris pats Peters belly, "Um no, one is more than plenty Chris, for now."
Chris raises his eyebrow.
Peter snorted.

Peter was still, no wait, even more miserable than before.
Everyone was whooping and was hollering, with their rowdy cowbells. "Whoo! Ride them horses!" Chris called.
Peter attempted to act interested, but after many failed attempts, he tugged on Chris's shirt "Chris, I am bored." Chris laughed "I am enjoying myself Peter." "Please Chris, can we get out of here?" Peter begged. "No! You wanted to come along with me." "I know, yeah Chris." "Though I did say no. Twice." "Chris, please. This rodeo is boring me, and him anyways."
Peter smirked "Says you, I have been wanting to go. Go enjoy a nice rodeo again, before he is born."
Peter huffed now pulling out his bottom lip "Chris Argent."
"Enough Peter! We are staying here, no just be quiet!"

Peter was taken aback, Chris never spoke out like that. Not even at his most angriest. He was always calm.
Feeling defeated, Peter sat back, trying to get relaxed, maybe.

Every moment was dreadful more dreadful than the last moment. Peter was beginning to fill ill, his stomach was twisting- a poking feeling appearing down in the depth of his swollen belly. Cradling his aching belly, Peter began to rock, hoping the momentum would soothe him.
"You okay over there?"
Peter squirmed in his seat then looked over at Chris, "He is being active. Nothing to worry about over there." Chris nods.
Peter was, obviously, lying.

Peter now felt he was being broken in half, with his back pushed apart.
"This..ow." Peter mumbled.
"Okay, you are lying to me." Chris said.
"I am okay Chris. Enough with worrying all about me! Go enjoy the rodeo. This is actually fun." Peter fakes a smile, hopefully a convincing one to get Chris off of him.
"I know you are lying Peter, but for now, I will let this little lie go." Chris announced in a whispered tone.
"Course you know I am lying." Laughed Peter.
Chris wrapped an arm around Peter, "Well then. Guess you will have to find out my secret eh?"
Peter whispered "You will find out my secret..sooner than you expect."
"Did you say something Peter?"
"Nothing."

Peter just lied, again..you are not surprised by that.

Chris watches his lover- he is keeping secrets. Last time he kept a secret. Well, his belly is full baby.
Looking out of the corner of his eye, he notices Peter grasping at the lower part of his belly, often, and huffing.
Peter does not notice that Chris is noticing his actions. That was, until Peter gasped, now sweating badly.
"Okay enough with your secrets Peter! Out with it,now!"
"Okay, yeah. Chris, I am in labour- for two hours." Chris was not expecting that to come out from Peter.
"Two hours! Damn it Peter Hale, you.grab your coat." "But-" "I will not tell you twice." Warned Chris. Peter obliged.

"Whet does it feel like Peter?" Chris questioned, driving down the road. Peter growled at Chris "Words cannot explain..PAIN!!" "Should we see Deaton?" Chris questioned. "You are stupid if you think I am going into a normal human hospital." Retaliated Peter. "A simply no would have been accepted too." Chris said. Peter growled, his eyes now lighten up, and fangs appeared.
"Get me to Deaton!"
"I am going Peter! We are almost there- two more minutes to go. Yay."

Deaton was sitting in his office when he heard something.
Closing the book he was reading, he slowly, and cautiously approached the noise.
"Deaton!"
"Ah!" Deaton yelled in surprise.
"Sorry, but, Peter is in labour. And he is in pain."
"How bad is the pain Peter? Like one being 'oh' or ten being 'ahh!'"
"In between- a 5..like 'I hate you!'"
Deaton chuckled "Good place to come visit me."
"Just get this thing out of me! It has inhabited my body for too long now! It wants out Deaton, and I equally want this inhibitor out of me too!"

Peter cradles his son, with Chris looking admirably down too, "I apologize for the words of mean I said earlier- I was in pain. But oh, that pain, every second, was worth it. To have you here with us now." Peter cranked his neck to kiss his son. Chris sniffled "What are we to name him?"
"I do not know, something..powerful."
"Graham?"
"Graham..Rhys!"
"Hale. No wait, er..Argent?"
"No, Graham Rhys Hale."
"Perfect name to start our family."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave them in the comments.
Thanks!
😍