Disaac.❤

"Hey, SourWolf." Greeted Isaac. Derek grumbles something back as his response.
He stomps upstairs, Isaac jumped when he hears the door slam.
"Delightful Derek." Isaac sighed

Cautiously Isaac approaches Derek, armed with dark chocolate, he opened the door "I come in peace! I have your favorite, dark chocolate."
"Dark chocolate? Yes, yes, so come in then! And give me the chocolate Isaac!"
Isaac sits down next to Derek on their bed, "Here." He passes over the chocolate bar to Derek.
Derek munched into his bar, moaning as it was ecstasy.
Isaac chuckled, rubbing Derek's belly "You want to talk now?"
Derek looks at Isaac "Nobody mentions the hard parts of pregnancy. I am getting discomfort from carrying around this thing, my belly. This is..getting into more of a challenge. My belly is literally taking over the world." Isaac scoffed "Laying this on thick fully so, don't you think Derek?" Derek glared at Isaac "Of course. Of course you would say that! But you know what? You are being insensitive! And talking about this as through you have experienced this! You can keep on gabbing, Isaac, you still can see your toes! All I am is bump! Look at me!"
Isaac pats Derek's bump "You are making a massive fuss over nothing."
Derek growled, causing Isaac to take a step back "Derek." "No, I am tired of you not understanding! No, because nobody ever understands how I am feeling!" "Derek." "Because you never do ask me how I am feeling! And that really hurts me! Quite being such an asshole!"
"Derek Hale! If you will shut the hell up and let me talk, I would say- you are totally right. Derek- how can I help you? I will do anything."
Derek grinned "I could go for a bubble bath tonight."
Isaac nods "Bubble bath it is- and maybe some..extra."
"To late for that cowboy, I got me a bump with our extra..shenanigans."
"So it does seem, now come on Derek. Bath time."
"Bath time with the man I adore most."
"You make me blush." Isaac giggled.
Derek smiles.

"Is this too hot?" Isaac worried.
Derek shakes his head "Quit your worrying, you big worry wart. This feels nice."
Derek slides down in front of Isaac, resting his head on Isaacs shoulder.
Isaac brings his hands up to rest on Derek's bump, smiling to himself when he feels kicks.
"What does that feel like?" "What?" "Feeling the baby kick."
"Hard to explain. If only you could feel the kicking like I can." "Does it hurt? Or-" "You never will know Isaac, wait..unless..Isaac, wanna have a little bet?"
"What kind of bet?"
"Since you were asking me how it feels when I can feel kicks, how about you wear an empathy belly?"
"A fake belly?"
"A fake belly."
Isaac chortled "And if I accept?"
"You will wear your fake belly for two weeks Isaac. Only time you are permitted to remove the belly is when you are showering."
"If I can do that? What do I get in return Derek?"
Derek thinks "Two weeks of breakfast in bed."
Isaac looks at Derek "That can work out for me."
"Good then. But, what if you do not succeed?"
"You get one week added to the two weeks of wearing the belly."
"Now I am determined! I accept your challenge."
Derek smirked. "Glad to have heard that coming from you."
"You know you have no change of beating me Derek." Isaac smirked.
Derek pats his belly "You have no chance, I have endured five months of heaving around this belly. But I do offer you a good try."
Isaac scoffed, "We will see whose body can out belly the other."
"Which will be mine,of course, for obvious reasons Isaac."
"I like it when you get cocky with me Derek." Purred Isaac.
Derek smiles "I bet your ass you do. Now, I will order your belly tomorrow. Then we wait."
"And then we wait. Until my belly comes, how about we snuggle?"
"I will very enjoy like to see us snuggling with your belly." Derek laughed.
"We can work out a way."
"Now. How about that snuggle as mentioned earlier?"

"Oh Derek!" Isaac calls.
Derek pokes out his head "Kitchen."
"Look what came today! My bump, look! My bump came!" Isaac announced.
Derek looks at Isaac whose carrying a box.
"Is that your belly?" Derek questioned.
"Mmh-hmmh." Hummed Isaac.
"Well lets see then." Derek says.
Isaac sets down the box, Derek hovering over him, then opens up the box.
"And here is my baby; or well, my fake baby." Isaac says.
"Put on your fake belly for me to see Isaac."
"I need your help. If you will please." Isaac requested.
"Of course. Where are the instructions?" Derek responded.

"How does this look?"
Derek turned around "You could pass off as being pregnant."
Isaac looks down at his bump "You think so? How far along do you think look?"
"About how far I am. You look like actually pregnant. What does yours feel like?"
"Come over and feel Derek."
"Oh! Wait, I forgot to add the balls, indicating your baby kicking."
"Okay. Get them in!"
Derek situated the balls, making Isaac to squirm.
"Quit you squirming!"
"This tickles though!"

Derek, finally succeeded with the balls.
Isaac has his hands on his belly, eyes full and round of wonderment.
"Strange." He whispered.
"Let me feel, let me feel!" Derek exclaimed.
"Okay, okay. Give me your hand." Derek puts his hand on Isaacs, who leads it to his belly.
They wait.
"Oh, whoa!" Derek exclaimed.

"How do you so this Derek? Night after night? I am tired of this kick already!"
Derek leans over, "I do not have much of choices. I cannot exactly tell baby to calm down. It is stubborn, must be that Hale trait."
"I have the feeling of being cursed- by the name of the Hales!"
"Funny." Derek remarks.
"I was not trying to be funny Derek."
"Fooled me. Now, we have grocery shopping to do today."
"Must we? How about we order out tonight? And tomorrow. And forever."
"No can do Isaac, baby does not need junk food. It needs more veggies. Get your pants on."
"They do not button." Isaac states.
"Wear one of mine." Derek hands over one of his, which Isaac happily accepts. "Great, thanks."
"Our pleasure. Now I will be downstairs waiting."

"Why are you hunched over like that Isaac?" Derek questioned.
"Baby." Replied Isaac.
"All fun parts of renting your body." Smiles Derek.
"Oh, you shut up." Isaac frowned.
"Almost done shopping Isaac. We just need a few more items."
"Which?"
"Eggs and milk. Baby wants cake. To the dairy section!"
"Must I go too? I feel like my ankles are actually swelling." Whined Isaac.
"To bad. And we want cake." Derek determined.
Derek began walking, with Isaac trailing behind Derek.

"Ooh. I feel like my hips are about to burst!" Isaac commented.
Derek looks behind him at Isaac "Stop please. All you have done is complain! You are not a real pregnant person! You are wrong a fake belly Isaac! For what? Three hours, and you have done nothing except complain Isaac! Everything you have complained about, guess what? I am, or have experienced everything already! I know the pains, and the aches. Being pregnant..it is so very hard work, which is something you will never, ever understand Isaac. So, now, please, if you will- shut the hell up!"
Isaac stares at Derek, who stared right back, "What now?" Derek groaned.
Isaac sighs "You know what Derek? I'm sorry. You were right I..will never know the pregnancy experience. And I am sorry, I had no right to interfere."
Derek smiles "I admire you though Isaac."
"Admire me? Why?"
"You were so willing to try out being pregnant Isaac."
"It was a bet."
"Regardless so, you still did attempt. Which I think that is admirable."
"I could not last."
"You tried though Isaac. Which is more than what other spouses do. I think you have learned more than enough."
"I think I agree. Now how about I finish shopping?"
Derek smiled once more "If you do insist."
"I do. Now go get in the car, I will be back shortly. Go."
"I am a going, keep your pants on."
"Hey, Derek? Thanks..you know..for all that you do. And what you are doing, heaving along our little girl."
Isaac pats Derek's belly "Only if you knew the sacrifices your dad is making, just for you little girl Hale."
Derek pulled on Isaacs shirt "I think she will understand. We can tell her all of these false horror stories of pregnancy."
Isaac chuckled "I think she does deserve that. Now go! I can tell by you waddling they you are hurting. Now please go sit."
"We both are appreciative of you. Now go get my eggs and milk. Immediately!"
"Bossy you have become."
"Only because I love you so."
"And your love of cake too."
"I do love cake. Now go, please! We will be waiting in the car."
"And we will return to you."
"See you out there."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in re comments.
Thanks!
😍